[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Wow Ken & Cherry's in the cover. So does that mean she's going to be the one who Ken loves the most? Lol I hope so

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cherry is on the koosangkoosom cover because they took the picture on the day of the fitting. Plus Cherry was the only n'ek there that day, Ploy was busy, Chom was sick. It just so happens Cherry has filmed the most scenes so far.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg what Ploy she's wearing is the same outfit that Cherry she's wearing this lakorn does reminded me of Songkram Nangfah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy has strong face characteristic, she looks so rai :eyetwitch: if we juxtaposed the two photos together, especially with that red lipstick. Anywayyyyyy I still have a special place for her in my heart :p
I hope Chompoo wears the same thing then the 3 hottie up against another atm those 3 Ch3 nang'ek are hot commodity in Thailand

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy has strong features, she looks like the fierce type while Cherry always looks like a sweet and conservative women. And Chompoo she has a bubbly, sweet, and sexy look. All three ladies have their own unique characteristics. I want to know who the last nang'ek is already, confirm please! Although I have confident that it high chance of being Jui, she reminds me of Cherry though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy has strong features, she looks like the fierce type while Cherry always looks like a sweet and conservative women. And Chompoo she has a bubbly, sweet, and sexy look. All three ladies have their own unique characteristics. I want to know who the last nang'ek is already, confirm please! Although I have confident that it high chance of being Jui, she reminds me of Cherry though.
I'm thinking the same the last n'ek might be Jui

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploys a flight attendant too? its too bad shes ken's first gf..if only he was her 4th.

the 4th n'ek will more likely be Jui. hopefully he doesnt end up with her though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ploys a flight attendant too? its too bad shes ken's first gf..if only he was her 4th.

the 4th n'ek will more likely be Jui. hopefully he doesnt end up with her though.
i have a feeling Ken might not end with anyone

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
oh dertaajaf,I know it's late, but I still want to ask that this pic comes from who's IG or somewhere. Thanks a lot, ^_^
I'm sorry angelcrystal I forget whose instagram I was taking this from, I'll make sure to insert the source if I add photos in the future