[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I just realizes that Jern is also in here...love her since she debut in lakorn. I wish and hope to see her play n'ke some day. Why hasn't Ch3 give her a chance to be n'ke she doesn't have to be prime time n'ke but event n'ke is still okay...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I want to like all the photos, but I just can't... I have reached the quota of positive votes for today, so I'm sorry angelcrystal :cry: But THANK YOU for the photos! :coolpix: Geeeezz Ken is overly sweet towards all of his nang'eks! (I DON'T MIND IT!) The sweeter they become, the more I want to watch this. First Cherry, now Ploy. I wonder what'll he be like towards Chom :woot2:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I want to like all the photos, but I just can't... I have reached the quota of positive votes for today, so I'm sorry angelcrystal :cry: But THANK YOU for the photos! :coolpix: Geeeezz Ken is overly sweet towards all of his nang'eks! (I DON'T MIND IT!) The sweeter they become, the more I want to watch this. First Cherry, now Ploy. I wonder what'll he be like towards Chom :woot2:
That' OK,^_^ dertaajaf, I agree with you so much , :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just see photo clip of ploy and ken and they are HOT and CUTE!!! Oh I can't wait to see more of them and I do wish tat after this lakorn they'll have a lakorn all of their own...I just love it

tinah

sarNie Coma
Noi answering to the news of Jui being contacted to starr in this lakorn. i think she said she did contacted Jui during the time she was still contracted to kantana. seem like shes waiting to get an approval from the channel.

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=23297

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

scene of Ken and Chompoo
Chompoo she's Ken 2nd love
credit to Ruk Khun Tao Fah official facebook