[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes a pics of Ken and Chompoo...ah their so cute...BUT about Jui as da 4th I do wish she in here...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

so so so so so compatible together *singing
Chompoo looks so pretty!!!!! They're too good together. Nice. I cant wait till this air. Who will be the lucky #4 who gets ken's heart????

Ken is so cute in that video. Every time they get done filming a scene he run to his love one, noi, and hug her. Aww... Too cute. I believe ploy is playing a weak nang'ek character in this one.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
na I say Ken matches Cherry more Chompoo actually matches Rome and Ploy matches Por T
Alice, I love all thoese actresses: Cherry Ploy and Chompoo. As for me they are all compatible with ken, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I love all thoese actresses: Cherry Ploy and Chompoo. As for me they are all compatible with ken, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
they all good choices but to me Cherry has more sparks with Ken i've seen Ken/Chompoo but they didn't seem to be a interesting pair
now Ploy she's new for Ken I have to wait and see when this lakorn airs

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
they all good choices but to me Cherry has more sparks with Ken i've seen Ken/Chompoo but they didn't seem to be a interesting pair
now Ploy she's new for Ken I have to wait and see when this lakorn airs
en, I know your idea. But I like ken&Chompoo in WiWa WaWoon and Rahut Torachon. And Cherry hasn't cooperated with Ken for a long long time, Ploy is the first time with ken in a lakorn. So I expect for all these. :lol:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken and Ploy looks really good together, Chompoo looks cute in that photo with Ken. I'm so excited to see the finished project once it's done. Thanks for sharing