[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow there alot of photo of Ken and Ploy...hope chompoo feel better and come back quickly I miss her with Ken...also Ploy need to come quickly as well...awh I'm dying to see them together in clip like Cherry...

kwarm_barb

sarNie Egg
I know where are the other girls Cherry is getting all the publicizing. Looking at all the picture I feel like SHE IS going to be the main girl in here hahahha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HD โต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง 14ก.พ. 2555 (3-3) Tee-pak.net
credit ช่องของ Darkvongola1 channel

st111

sarNie Hatchling
I know where are the other girls Cherry is getting all the publicizing. Looking at all the picture I feel like SHE IS going to be the main girl in here hahahha
No...I don't think so...(although I really want Cherry is main girl)

I think why Cherry owned most of the attention is because : 1. chompoo & ploy didn't participate the opening ceremony 2. cherry joined the shooting earlier than the rest two.

I belive there will have more news about Chom/Ploy coming out...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg! Both Cherry & Joy are so beautiful :) I guess I'm not tat all excited abt seeing Chompoo evn thgh I do like her, hehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it will be cool if the last nang ek they are looking for this lakorn would be Jui W. since shes no longer with Katana
oh yeah I'm thinking it might be Jui since she's no longer with Ch7 aha that'll be good
since Cherry/Jui look alike want to see them working together and next time want to see
them play as sister's