[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy does not look her best in this lakorn, she looks older. I think Ken and her don't look compatible but both are beautiful individuals.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy does not look her best in this lakorn, she looks older. I think Ken and her don't look compatible but both are beautiful individuals.
yeah I can see that too Ken actually looks better with Cherry I think Ploy she looks
her best when she's with Por T

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
ploy probably don't look her best in here because of her makeup...clothes. i wished they'd dress her up nicer.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. as tagged, fankane fb

why ploy and chompoo didn't attend the opening ceremony? and I guess there isn't any chom and ken fitting together right?

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
Cool, the 4th n'ek is a nurse. Dang i'm dying to know who she will be.

That's interesting! Ken has been looking really skinny lately! I'm wondering if he lost weight for the role, where he will end up sick and that's how he meets the nurse. Maybe he will get sick and die...wasn't there talk of a surprise ending or something like that? Anyhow..I so can't wait to find out who the 4th nang aek is, and also to see the lakorn! I'm still re-running Ken's lakorns!

And, thanks for sharing that info!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chom was hospitalized from food poisoning but I don't about ploy

Everyone loolk great!

Thanks

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Are you kidding me! That's ridiculous if she the 4th nangeke. From Cherry, Ploy, and Chompoo. It has nothing with her looks, she is pretty it just ... you guys fill in the blank I'm to upset to write.