[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
U still don't understand what I'm saying then here is the fitting clip tell me who do u
recognise there
Hey Alice...i think you're the one that don't understand what i'm saying...
I knew Cherry/Chompo/Joy already confirmed in this lakorn..
i said i'm happy 'if'...'IF' okay..i don't say 'i hope or i wish bla bla bla in this lakorn'......
'IF' and 'HOPE/WISH' is 2 different thing... :D
Forgive me if i'm wrong.. :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Actually I'm fine with da cast up there or what they have lol no need to change or it would be hard for us to watch and chose for our boy here...so I'm finewith what they have espically Joy R and Ken...it something new for me to watch hahaha
ha I like this response looks like your the only one that understand about the casting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Alice...i think you're the one that don't understand what i'm saying...
I knew Cherry/Chompo/Joy already confirmed in this lakorn..
i said i'm happy 'if'...'IF' okay..i don't say 'i hope or i wish bla bla bla in this lakorn'......
'IF' and 'HOPE/WISH' is 2 different thing... :D
Forgive me if i'm wrong.. :highfive:
think again is it me or U who is misunderstanding! lets just put it this way if Anne
not in here and she reject this role then Dila u might as well don't tune in this lakorn
and just stick to Qi Pao thread cos that qi pao are more fun and excited to spazz
around atm I'm getting annoyed of this Ruk Khun Tao Fah thread this 4th secret nang'ek
not reveal thing is a roller coaster :wackonut:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ok ja..
i'm waiting for everything to confirm then i'll be back again..
Goodbye.See you later (if Anne in here)..
that is a good idea Dila wishful thinking but I'll catch up with U my dear friend
@qi pao thread cos there aren't any roller coaster there :thumbsup:

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
its not a rumour cos they just had the fitting Ken,Chompoo,Cherry,Joy R and the 4th
n'ek might be Anne
have U read what has been written by our Asianfuse member
Yes, Alice, I know it has been confirmed now. But prior to that, no one was sure yet. Do you always have to come off sounding so snippy and a know it all? geez...calm down!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, Alice, I know it has been confirmed now. But prior to that, no one was sure yet. Do you always have to come off sounding so snippy and a know it all? geez...calm down!
sorry forgive me Lankam1 cos this thread is giving me a roller coaster :wackonut:
despite some of them can't accept the cast which has been chosen its the producer
hard and difficult job to chose their pra'nang

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Please calm down, no one in this thread said they couldn't accept the cast. We were just giving our input on who we would have chosen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, Can you translate the words in OHO Magazine in English or may some one can translate it cuz I can't understand thai language. Thanks a lot!
sorry angelcrystal I can't translate cos my Thai isn't 100% I can only read a few words
perhaps someone else that knows better Thai will translate

jakjann

Jakjann
The article just wrote that she act in this drama beside other 3 nang eks, it doesnt wrote anythings about that Ann will be the 4th nang ek!!!

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
The article just wrote that she act in this drama beside other 3 nang eks, it doesnt wrote anythings about that Ann will be the 4th nang ek!!!
I agree. My mom just translated the article for me, and she said that it doesn't mention Anne being the 4th nang'ek in Ken's lakorn. The article just talks about Ken's upcoming lakorn and Anne becoming a first time producer of her own lakorn.