[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Anymore update yet??? I want to see all da girl already...if ploy in here than it a dream come true hahaha...I want a photo of them all with Ken...I miss tat man it felt like forever when Ken lakorn with Janie just end not too long ago hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
all U think is the word old and well done Asy U chose a better word 'Tired'

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Ploy is in here with Ken then that will be perfect!! :D Have Ploy and Ken played a lakorn together yet? I don't remember if they did.

Asy

sarNie Immature
If Ploy is in here with Ken then that will be perfect!! :D Have Ploy and Ken played a lakorn together yet? I don't remember if they did.
Nope. That's why fans here are cheering for them especially Alice. j/k Alice don't get mad! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Nope. That's why fans here are cheering for them especially Alice. j/k Alice don't get mad! :D
Haha. I don't think Alice will get mad. heh. I'll be cheering for them too.I knew it they haven;'t done a lakorn together. They'll for sure look good together. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
U both Asy and AyLove thanks 4 your words and on my side
ha I got so mistaken and excited for nothing thought Ploy and Ken as pair oh well
sometime do happen with mix up, lol my 2 dear mates I'm not mad :grouphug:
oh well I bet one day Ken/Ploy will meet up as pra'nang and when that day comes I
want to see the come back of Kawee I miss Ken sadistic p'ek moment wish to see them a
:slapandkissse3:

Asy

sarNie Immature
ha I got so mistaken and excited for nothing thought Ploy and Ken as pair oh well
oh well I bet one day Ken/Ploy will meet up as pra'nang and when that day comes I
want to see the come back of Kawee I miss Ken sadistic p'ek moment wish to see them a
Bhahaha you're so excited. I pray for your dream to comes true na... :thumbsup: ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bhahaha you're so excited. I pray for your dream to comes true na... :thumbsup: ;)
lol Asy kob khun ka aha wishful thinking anyway I had faith in Ploy and Ken they might
meet up one day and just 1 more day left till 2012 arrive

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I am not a fan of Cherry nor do I like or hate her, but she doesn't appear old. Old is like Chatchai and his wife.

I don't want Ploy with Ken. There's something about Ploy, I never did find her nang ek role convincing.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Old is like Chatchai and his wife.

I don't want Ploy with Ken. There's something about Ploy, I never did find her nang ek role convincing.
LMAO seems everyone is now starting to 'hate' Nok Chatchai but his wife is gorgeous maak!

Me too prefer Ploy as Nang rai but I think she looks hot with Ken.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
haha.No Problem. I also believe and bet one day they'll get together in a lakorn as the two main characters!! hehhe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LMAO seems everyone is now starting to 'hate' Nok Chatchai but his wife is gorgeous maak!

Me too prefer Ploy as Nang rai but I think she looks hot with Ken.
Asy don't forget to tune in when Khun Seuk airs cos its Ploy first time weak n'ek ja
cos Benz she is playing a two face friend she's the one that will bully Ploy but pretend
to be nice but really she's evil at Ploy back side cos she knows Aum and Ploy love each
other and bet it might change your thoughts cos to me Ploy is versatile

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Asy don't forget to tune in when Khun Seuk airs cos its Ploy first time weak n'ek ja
cos Benz she is playing a two face friend she's the one that will bully Ploy but pretend
to be nice but really she's evil at Ploy back side cos she knows Aum and Ploy love each
Alice, I cannot also wait for that one too. Weak Ploy as nang'ek!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Don't worry Alice I know she's versatile and talented actress but I more prefer her as Nang rai maybe because most of my first lakorns that I watched, she was the Nang rai so I get used to it hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't worry Alice I know she's versatile and talented actress but I more prefer her as Nang rai maybe because most of my first lakorns that I watched, she was the Nang rai so I get used to it hehe.
she use to be represented a n'rai figure but since love never dies with P'Dome seems
like Ploy can be one good n'ek picturing and seems like 2012 she won't be getting
any more n'rai beside fully nang'ek cos Ch3 atm putting Benz as a full time nang'rai
right now the 3 hottie are Chompoo,Cherry,Ploy but in my heart P'Anne she's number 1