[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think she means that since each of the n'ek will come into p'eks life at different times they will only show up as a guest appearance really. For example, Chompoo may have like 3episode...Aom 3 episode...etc, for all 4 n'ek. This lakorn is mainly about p'ek and will mainly revolve around his life.
oh thanks ja cee yep i understand it now thanks for clarify :thanks:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
oh thanks ja cee yep i understand it now thanks for clarify :thanks:
Yea no problem Alice.

Thanks. I thought she would of contacted anne for one of the neks since she is closed to noi\ken as well

Besides anne, I like ken with aom and janie as well
You're welcome. I think Noi thought long and hard before choosing to offer the role to the 4 n'eks. Maybe she also see it how we see it, Ken and Ann fans wouldn't really like to see them in a lakorn where Ann would just be a "guest star" with 3 other n'eks and possibly not end up together.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow,cee,is it ture??? I still can't believe it now. It is such a exciting news.
I'm going to say that the cast is pretty much confirmed. Definetly Ken and Chompoo is in here for sure. As for Aom she accepted already, I'm sure Cherry and Janie will too. Let's just wait until October for them to confirm everything again. :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea no problem Alice.

You're welcome. I think Noi thought long and hard before choosing to offer the role to the 4 n'eks. Maybe she also see it how we see it, Ken and Ann fans wouldn't really like to see them in a lakorn where Ann would just be a "guest star" with 3 other n'eks and possibly not end up together.
you got a point there cause someone also told me that noi would of perfer to have ken-anne in their own lakorn.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
This lakorn thread will sky rock the pages when they start the fitting, filming and when its air because we will give out our opinions. I don't know how the plot of the story is going to be. My thing is four high profiles nangeke go against one man,viewers will definitely fight for their favorite nangeke. For example, my favorite nangeke is Chompoo so I am definitely want Ken to ends up with her. Someone else favorite nangeke is Aom so she/he wants him to ends with her and etc... so this lakorn is definitely going to create problem for all of us even though each woman comes into his life at different time but still we all want our favorite nangeke to ends with him and it impossibles that will happen. For him is catch22, Noi shouldn't put too many nangekes in one lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to Thip @spicyforum..."Ken will also help produce this lakorn with Noi, and Chompoo, Aom, Cherry confirmed in here" I don't know why they didn't mention Janie, maybe there will just be 3 n'eks

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/204181

credits to Thip :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Cee, i hope Janie 's not in here, I'm happy with the casts now. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Yea I was thinking the same thing. I love Ken-Janie, but their 4th lakorn is still airing so I think it would be too soon to see them in a lakorn together again. Maybe if there is a 4th person, they are keeping it a secret for the end. Not sure. I'm mainly excited for a Ken-Aom reunion!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credits to Thip @spicyforum..."Ken will also help produce this lakorn with Noi, and Chompoo, Aom, Cherry confirmed in here" I don't know why they didn't mention Janie, maybe there will just be 3 n'eks

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/204181

credits to Thip :)
yeah I've read this news article too and a news posted @pantip didn't mention Janie
name either maybe Janie she's due her schedule for broadcast Rang Ngao opening soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yea I was thinking the same thing. I love Ken-Janie, but their 4th lakorn is still airing so I think it would be too soon to see them in a lakorn together again. Maybe if there is a 4th person, they are keeping it a secret for the end. Not sure. I'm mainly excited for a Ken-Aom reunion!!
I'm thinking the 4th n'ek might be Ploy for instinct since fans are cheering for Ken and
her pairing up in for a future lakorn

looksy

sarNie Adult
What a wonderful cast. I'm happy to see Aom will get to act with Ken again, although I wished it was just them as the pra nangs. Either way, I'm delighted that they get to work together again. I'm a little nervous about what the storyline will be, but at least we won't be disappointed in the acting.