[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks!

Have anyone watched the 1st episode yet? How was it? I haven't watch it. Man, I should of have woke up
this morning to watch it but i was too tired and lazy. I'll watch it later on.

Cute. Ploy&Ken. So, is Ploy the first lady in his life?

C: Ken's fanclub

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ploy and Ken are so cute and sweet together...ugh but i still need to watch epi one to da end 1st lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thanks!

Have anyone watched the 1st episode yet? How was it? I haven't watch it. Man, I should of have woke up

Yes Ploy is Ken first love and first lady in his life.

Tomorrow it look like its going to be Joy from the preview they show at the end of episode 1.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finish watching episode 1 just now. o m g, the little fat boy is so cute.hahha..And he's smart.
Gosh, kids these days listen to everything you said. I have a niece who always listen to what
her parents said in front of her and she comes telling people about it,hahha.

oh my gosh, the mother already bugs me. i d k how i'm going to watch the whole lakorn now.hahha
But i'll hold on there since this is Ken's lakorn acting with four nang'eks. :D

I felt bad for Ploy & Ken. :( sad.

So far episode 1 is okay. Ken/Ploy have good chemistry. Love it. :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am loving ploy and ken mak mak. I think they both have great chemistry. Looking forward to the
next episode!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i don't want to see them spend a lot of time on each lady if they're just guest stars. if so i'll probably skip to when marie shows up. he's going to end up with marie right? anyway, i'm glad to see ken back onscreen! we're just missing janie that's all :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Thanks!

looks like she is the first love

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 1 was ok omg Ploy is so weak in this lakorn and the mother she's getting on nerves Ken his such a mama-boy this first love life is so sad
Ploy and Ken chemistry is so amazing

may1363

sarNie Adult
episode 1 was ok omg Ploy is so weak in this lakorn and the mother she's getting on nerves Ken his such a mama-boy this first love life is so sad
Ploy and Ken chemistry is so amazing
Agree that Ken and Ploy have good chemistry. Felt so bad and sad for Ken and Ploy. I'm not sure if i'm going to watch the whole lakorn cause I actually can't stand the mom. Love Ken and Ploy. Hope they will have their own lakorn in the futur.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Agree that Ken and Ploy have good chemistry. Felt so bad and sad for Ken and Ploy. I'm not sure if i'm going to watch the whole lakorn cause I actually can't stand the mom. Love Ken and Ploy. Hope they will have their own lakorn in the futur.
hello sister May yeah not sure i will continue cos the ending of episode 1 9.9 Ploy/Ken arguing next episode will be another depressing part cos here comes the drama of Ken/Cherry love story cos we have Joy R against them

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
after wacthed ep. 01, i think P'Ken not follow his mum everytime cos when she told him retard the wedding, he disagree with his mum and must married but at the end the wedding cancelled cos his mum sick :cry: so pity P'Ploy...
If P'Ken & P'Ploy not break will not have P'Cherry....Chompoo & Marie. I'll continue to wacth this Lakorn until finish cause like their good acting.