[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bet they'll be choosing all the hotties n'ek for Ken to co-star
now Aom she's out and this is delay and put this 2013
then they will have more times to decide the 3rd and 4th n'ek
so far now the two hotties of Ken past co-star
are Cherry and Chompoo I'm thinking the next two maybe Aff and Ploy
cos the 4 of them are hot commodity atm :rockon:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I knew Aom had to be out. Even if they delay til next year i bet Aom won't be in this. Like come on, who would leave an adorable baby at home just to come act. Even Kob didn't want to leave Nong Nada.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
That sux if Aom is out. I was more excited about seeing Ken with Aom more than the other two. Hopefully she can be in here after birth since they're delaying it. I wouldn't mind Aff too. I love them in Jai Rao.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I knew Aom had to be out. Even if they delay til next year i bet Aom won't be in this. Like come on, who would leave an adorable baby at home just to come act. Even Kob didn't want to leave Nong Nada.
yeah absolutely right CC your own child are more important to your life can't just leave
alone cos babies are mostly closer with the mother

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That sux if Aom is out. I was more excited about seeing Ken with Aom more than the other two. Hopefully she can be in here after birth since they're delaying it. I wouldn't mind Aff too. I love them in Jai Rao.
have U read what cupid candy wrote if they delay it doesn't Aom in here acting cos
maybe the baby is more important major thing that she is responsible for

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wanted to see ken and aom together again!! ugh now im not llooking forward to this
Aom she's not in here anymore Tinah cos her baby bump is getting bigger and this is
delay to 2013 and I doubt Aom in back too since she may use her times to look after
her baby like what Kob she is doing atm

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah I know her baby is important but it seems like her scenes aren't that much. That's why I was hoping for her to be in it after birth.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm thinking of Aff and Ploy but can't be Aff since she's has a upcoming with Ken T
already Majurat See Nampueng and Ploy/Ken didn't pair yet if we can't get Aff perhaps
they can pass it to Rita

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sad! I wanted to see Aom onscreen again and with Ken too! I hope it's either Aff, Ploy, or Rita replacing Aom.

Majurat See Nampueng isn't even confirmed yet, Alice.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree, well this lakorn still has room for 2 more n'ek so I really hope they pick at least one new co-star for Ken.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh duh! The fourth nang'ek wasn't even revealed yet. Haha. As for the younger generation nang'eks. I don't mind Matt, Margie, Taew, or Kim.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sad! I wanted to see Aom onscreen again and with Ken too! I hope it's either Aff, Ploy, or Rita replacing Aom.

Majurat See Nampueng isn't even confirmed yet, Alice.
oh thanks na ja Bliss so there is still faith on Aff cos I want her to be the 4th girl