[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finished epi 3 a couple of hours ago. Now going to watch epi 4. Yay! I can't wait to see what happen next.
This is such a na'rak and funny lakorn! Loving it! :D

rehann

sarNie Adult
love episode 4~ love how they potrayed their innocence love~
this lakorn is so naruk~ mario chessy n innocence chracter really got me!
i love Margie's sister character~ Kim Cher... don't know how to spell her name!
she so hilarious! chop makkk when she teasing Margie... such a lovely sister~
when Mario say that 'thank god u love me... i thought i just feel it myself!!!' his face expression is just great...
like someone who have been waiting for so long n at last he got it! so sad when Margie cry at the end of this ep~
she have to speak out that she love Tong n will only marry him, not that clown!
awww... her mother are so unreasonable! how can u match ur daughter with someone ugly n annoyed like that!
excited for tonight episode~ Mario will start his mission to save his girl from that crazy mother n that ugly clown!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Just realized that Bargie and Tario swapped buddies
Margio & Toy/Baew Now
i wanted to created a another Mteam but i think that mint and mark deserves it
think about it like aum and aff vs anne and aum .
aum and aff deserve ATeam

it's cute. they fell for each other faster than i expected. i was hoping for more buildup. have no respect for the little sister falling for some guy who disrespects her though. i'm just going to continue watching this for mario and margie, but i feel the storyline went by too fast and now has nothing to continue on really.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
it's cute. they fell for each other faster than i expected. i was hoping for more buildup. have no respect for the little sister falling for some guy who disrespects her though. i'm just going to continue watching this for mario and margie, but i feel the storyline went by too fast and now has nothing to continue on really.
It's cute that they fell for each other so quickly...it's such a pure, and innocent love. But I knew there would be obstacles since it happened so fast, and I think they will be facing obstacles til close to the very end. It's not unrealistic either, the biggest obstacle is her mom, and I'd like to see how Tong can get her to accept him. I like where it's going, it's just the right amount of drama...I can do without Nada and that creeper guy, I don't even know his name LOL

BTW, does anyone have the OST for this lakorn yet? The songs are good, and I especially want Mario's songs from here.

rehann

sarNie Adult
margie at Tonight Show~ yesterday night!

love when she story about RKNTS crew... about P'off, P'Daeng n Mario!
she lucky to work with them! i remember one award event! when chai chatyadom got awards for best supporting role his words was 'Anyone who want to be a great actor have to work with P'off!' P'off really a great producer... his work always can touch people heart~
also love when Margie tell how actually her relation with all the New gen star!they all are very closed! One more that make me amuse about Margie is boy pakorn! love the fact that they just like p' n nong who really care about each other~ they seems love each other makk!
their unique love make me amuse~ whenever they got an interview n they talk about each other we can see their love n care~
Margie is such a good friend n sis~ he really care on everyone around her~ if i got someone like margie who care about me... keep planning for vacation n activities to make me rest like what he do to boy... i will love her as much as Boy love Margie right now~ but didn't her fan feel anything! didn't he ever heard 'Love will get defeat by the closeness' kwam ruk pei kwam klaisyit na ka?~
Missed to see Margie in Talk Show like that~ miss ratree samosorn!
i just wonder when Margie will joining show 'Chun Pai Karng Kern gub sup'ta',like Yadech? i hope she will join it togther with boy~ sure sanook makkk! hope that will happen soon~ love Margie anyways!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Excited for the fresh pairing. So cute! Feel in love with the tser

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I agree...Mario and Margie are better to me than Boy and Margie! I think it's because he's younger than Boy, he's just so freaking adorable!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still ship Bargie. And I ship Margio. I can't decide! Love them both too much to pieces!!!