[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah it aired already!!! will watch later tonight, still watching the olympic right now.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I heard the first episode was out and many are already praising the humor in it. Haha. Watching it next. Woot!

rehann

sarNie Adult
I heard the first episode was out and many are already praising the humor in it. Haha. Watching it next. Woot!
yes love Mario-Margie teasing~ his cute smile, flirty stares over margie really got me!
Mario n his cheesy words / Margie cute expression evrytime her mom argue with Mario make me smile n laugh hardly~
their love seems so cute!!! looking forward for war of this in-law... already excited to know how Mario will win Margie Mom heart since they got in so bad condition now~
i never know Mario can be this superb!!! this lakorn sure will spice up!
just watch for episode 1... i'm hooked!!! waiting for tonight episode~

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh gawd i miss...will tat mean i have to wait a little bit longer lol...

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
eng sub -Love in the market
by twindchannel
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE6F986AAC33374FD&feature=plcp

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Never seen Mario in anything, decided to give this a chance because Margie is in it. Seen a few scenes and teasers, and he has already grown on me. It looks like a very cute lakorn.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Mario is growing on me by the minute!!! I don't know if it's his character, or just him...but I find him so adorable, and I haven't even finished episode 1 yet!
Dtai laew...what about my Nadech? LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm smiling so much my cheeks hurt! Just from this one clip too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuAh9f2owhc&feature=channel&list=UL

rehann

sarNie Adult
start to crazy over this narak lakorn~
some pics that i found while go over some web cause of the craziness....

star chat this friday~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario is growing on me by the minute!!! I don't know if it's his character, or just him...but I find him so adorable, and I haven't even finished episode 1 yet!
Dtai laew...what about my Nadech? LOL
Mario is a very cute and charming guy! It's probably both his character AND him!! Mai pen rai na...Mario lae Nadech narak mak mak!! Just love both of them!! I'm sure your heart will make room! :ghehe: :D

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I miss andrew so mucccchhhhhh !!!!!! Mario is playing his character very well, this lakorn is hilarious ! wonder if Mario is like Tang in real life, just imagine Gubgip and Tang must be funny

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Mario is a very cute and charming guy! It's probably both his character AND him!! Mai pen rai na...Mario lae Nadech narak mak mak!! Just love both of them!! I'm sure your heart will make room! :ghehe: :D
My have a big heart after all LOL
But I always gotta fall for the young ones :( In Korea, AND Thailand LOL