[Ch3] Ruen Rissaya (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I agree Alice :) It's nice how she's gotten all good pra'eks so far and no repeats yet. If she has a lakorn with Nadech and then one with Mark, I think I will be happy enough hahahaha

cool :)

sarNie Adult
My dear namtarn with por.... Ehhh that's not a good pair :| but I am happy she's getting paired up with veteran actors to begin her career. She's on the rite track :') .... But still that is not a good looking pair X) I hope she proves me wrong tho :yes:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Por and Namtarn is having their opening ceremony now in Thailand they aren't looking that bad but P'Por seem to look abit mature for Namtarn 
i'll post the picture later

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow! Namtarn is going to be nang'ek in here. Good for her. So far, Por T will be her second older generation pra'ek. She will be filming two lakorns at the time!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Wow! Namtarn is going to be nang'ek in here. Good for her. So far, Por T will be her second older generation pra'ek. She will be filming two lakorns at the time!
yes 2 lakorns in a row for her hope she take some rest too I've became a huge fan of her now if Ch3 continue to pair her with the older gen/A-list i say after this one with P'Por maybe one day P'Pope or P'Por N is next on the line

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they both look good since Namtarn she look mature enough for him can't believe P'Por his turning 35 and Namtarn 21 turning 22 that is quite a huge age gap
i swear Namtarn she resemble P'Aff
credit to tvmagazine

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
So this is a modern lakorn right? Just wanna make sure 'cause I cant really stabd watching periods.. Wonder what the storyline is since I've yet to see the old version.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
ok so Benz's character is from the first generation.. Namtarn is an independent young lady who is strong even when by herself. She tries to fi d out who killed her parents etc while Por's character is a soldier/lieut. who sympathizes nang'ek and protects her from anyone who has bad intentions or tries to harm her..

anyway, during Namtarn's solo interview- they asked about Son again. Blah blah nothing going on etc.. But then they compared her to Yaya and asked about it. Namtarn said that Yaya is a superstar, no need to compare them and that she likes and thinks Yaya is very cute and enjoys watching Yaya's lakorns.. Lol kinda saw this coming. When a star starts to get more popular, they compare them to superstars

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love these kind of storyline i think benz is playing as namtarn mum, this lakorn sounded dramatic and action thrill

hippo

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing all the pics and clips.

I'm pretty sure Ken is older than Por, i think Ken and Namtarn looked better together, even in photos.
but we'll see how it turns out on screen.

I'm so happy for her, that she gets to act alongside different actors, it will help improve her skills faster.

this lakorn sounds really interesting, with the 2 gen's 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
thanks for sharing all the pics and clips.

I'm pretty sure Ken is older than Por, i think Ken and Namtarn looked better together, even in photos.
but we'll see how it turns out on screen.

I'm so happy for her, that she gets to act alongside different actors, it will help improve her skills faster.

this lakorn sounds really interesting, with the 2 gen's 
Ken is a year older than Por T but looks younger Por T his ageing alot lately Namtarn is one lucky girl she get to meet up with those A-list who has a well experience in acting she will success in the near future 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I swear she going to be ch.3 new favorite lol!!! Namtarn she mine favorite atm along with Mew Nittha lol...

Tbh she look better with Ken...maybe i'm too bias :p but looking forward too all her her upcoming lakorn!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
my new favourite atm is Namtarn and Patricia and of course the A-list 
somehow i find Namtarn and P'Por T aren't as bad they look cute the producer chosen the right cast 
Ch3 is doing a good job with Namtarn lakorn she gets a new pra'ek each time she has a confirm lakorn not like some gets the same pair over and over again