[Ch3] Ruen Rissaya (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Rome and N'Matt @ this Grand Opening "Gyu-kaku สาขาทองหล่อ"

24/5/55 event

what do u guys/girls think of them?

pic posted from Rome PatchataFamily.com

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want Matt to be n'ek too. with Great will be good, but then yeah want to see her with new p'eks too, wanna see her pair with Pope, Boy, or Por. i like khun Tuk's lakorns too.
Matt/Pope is link to a few lakorn together which is Rattanawadee 2013 and there is a rumour Pope/Matt they're playing the next gen pra'nang
for bpoop phae saniwaat Chompoo/Mart

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mint she looks too young for Rome and Matt is perfect since she has the mature look

fanny

sarNie Adult
If this is true than I am going to be so happy because I've been wanting Mint C to pair up wit senior p'ek. I don't mind age gap. I think Rome is 5-6 years older than Mint only unlike PoR and Mew or Chakrit and Pream which is between 10-15 years different.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
9 years is quite huge but the age gap is cute
P'Rome and N'Mint they might make a cute pair older man and younger girl forbidden love
the genre of this lakorn is action thrill and from the title it sounded like a revenge

Asy

sarNie Immature
I thought Rome is around 25-26 and Mint is 19-20. I might be wrong. Anyways I'm happy if this is true.
Mint is 19. She's a 93er just like Yaya. Rome is 84er. :)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
isn't rome and pope the same age? If thats so, i wouldnt mind it that much. As rome already did a lakorn with yaya before. & I dont really care for the age gap as long as it is not like the guys is 40 and the girl is in her 20's .. that'll be terrible! lol. But rome matches matt and mint.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
isn't rome and pope the same age? If thats so, i wouldnt mind it that much. As rome already did a lakorn with yaya before. & I dont really care for the age gap as long as it is not like the guys is 40 and the girl is in her 20's .. that'll be terrible! lol. But rome matches matt and mint.
yes Rome and Pope is about the same age they're both in the mid generation its very cute when the p'ek is alot older than n'ek its like you have a grown up protecting you

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
the casts are  Por Thrisadee and fai nantanat(girls group : Strawberry Cheesecake)
  @ เคาะออกมาแล้วว่าละครเรื่อง “เรือนริษยา” จะได้ “ปอ” ทฤษฎี มาประกบคู่กับ “ฝ้าย” นันทนัช สาวสตรอเบอร์รี่ชีสเค้ก แหม...คราวนี้หนุ่มปอได้ทำหน้าที่ป๋าดันเต็มตัว
cr-http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130327/154799/เม้าท์นอกจอ.html#.UVJ9xG-nkow

Thai Novel : Ruan Rissaya : เรือนริษยา
Author: Neananok
Publisher: Sugar Beat
summary
ตราบใดที่...รัก โลภ โกรธ หลง...ยังคงมีอยู่
ตราบนั้น...มนุษย์ก็พร้อมที่จะปิดหูปิดปากปิดตา
เพื่อให้ได้มาซึ่งสิ่งที่ต้องการ
ที่สำคัญ ความถูกต้อง มักมาหลัง ความต้องการ เสมอ
เรือนริษยา
เรื่องราวของคนที่ยอมจำนนต่อความต้องการไม่รู้จบ
เริ่มด้วย ความรัก แต่ลงท้ายที่ ความตาย รายแล้วรายเล่า
และกลายเป็นที่มาของโศกนาฏกรรมรักอันซ้ำซ้อน...ซ่อนเงื่อน