[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yes like someone said.. Bee like 18/19 and mark 10 years older than her so true cuz bee like a child...

Wait- aren't there cameras installed in that room?????

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So true. The willing scene was too innocent. I guess I've gotten so used to Lakorns that has actions in their willing scene. Lol The camera angle of the "kiss" was weird as well. We all know it was a fake. No need to lie to us. Lol jk
Bee's only 18 years old. (;
Well, I thought that when she wiped his tears was cute in a way. Thats the first time she had ever touch his face. lol
Gosh. Mark look so hot in his white shirts. Ahahaa
I can't wait to see tmrs episode. He tells her he loves her...through the phone. :) I'm so sad. There's only 2 episodes lefttt!!! TT______TT
I feel so heartbroken. They should solve everything in tmrs episode and just give us the last episode with only love and romance between Mark and Bee. :)
Okay. Did you guys notice that Margies hair is a bit longer and poofed out when she went shopping with Oil but then went back to flat and regular in the after scene. I wish her hair was like that..right now. /:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wow you know I really feel bad for what happened to May, but what she is trying to do to Bee is so horrible. I understand that she doesn't like Bee and the reasons why, but wow she planned to embarrass Bee and destroy her reputation with the Affair story >.<

Lol you guys have no idea what I was feeling when I read about the Willing Scene the only thing that popped into my head was "Poor Fake Puppy!" LOLLLLL This willing scene was way to innocent that is why it felt awkward. I don't think even Mark intended for it to happen lol. The weird thing to me is that the way Bee used her hands to wipe Mark's tears that is what made the scene awkward for me because at that moment I'm thinking in my head... "OK for some reason in this scene Bee reminds me of a child and Mark just old.." LOL Well technically he's like 10 years older than her lol
so , I cheated and went to take a sneak peck at the 'willing' scene. Knowing me I can't resist :facepalm: . It was just like you said ...a child with an older man lol. Which is understandable since the age gap is 10 years but the scene where she place her hand on his face , her hand seen so small and child-like other than that , poor puppy toy lol . I seen the old version w/Sarayu where it was an r- scene and he smoke a cigarette in the aftermath while Bee was crying like a baby seen more like a child and an old ma -- so compare to this one it's not so bad haha

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I actually liked when Bee wiped away Mark's tears. I thought it was really sweet. I just wished they would've done away with the fake kiss. If not for a real one at least another sweet forehead kiss. I hope everything gets resolve tomorrow as well and the last episode will focus on Bee and Mark. Btw, love the scene where Bee was demanding the reason why Mark didn't want to divorce. He should've told her he liked her before the elevator doors closed. *sigh* Love that Bee dumped the popcorn on Vimada's head. :p

Btw, of all the 4 series, I only watched Duang Jai Akanee. Didn't watch Wayupak until I watched Roy Marn. I adored Nadech and Yaya but totally ship Boy and Margie despite it being almost impossible for these two to be anymore than friends. Just get them on my screen and act lovey dovey is all I ask. lol.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
It seen that every time Ch3 remake a lakorn , hahah if the original had an 'r-scene' they turn it into a 'willing' ( with the exception of "sawan baing" with ken/ann cuz there they went crazy with X times) & if that lakorn is a slap/kiss type of story and the original didn't have any intimate scene they will thrown in an 'r-scene' just to hpye the lakonr out :rofl:
hey, glad to see your comment posted here. It really reminds me of Ateam fever time in JLR and 4HJHKK when all of us were so addicting and now we have a new fever.

I think margie and boy have done the great job. yes innocent bee and awkward mark since the willing scene is the little guilty pleasure that keeps the two to live on when their hearts are so badly broken. I think the not shirtless mark (I also wish to see him shirtless :)) shows how the two were shy to each other (it is bee's first time)and it is a gentle yet sweet moment (not a wild one if I may say). yet at the same time, it is so sad to see boy was left alone which he might think that bee is blaming him for what happen. it is sweet but so sad that he has to explain it is love to her by phone. The two love birds should have been together and please in the next two last episode, please show lots of bee and mark together time not only evil may and vy. I also really love how tot reasoning to May that there is nothing wrong if bee and mark sleep together since they are legally married.
hate May but also admirer her acting skill considering this is her first project. First or sunny is beyond words of complimentary as a good friend to both bee and may, sadly may didn't realise his and tot's intention. overall, I give this cast a big thumb up. cant wait for tonight.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Hope there is one more willing cuz one with bee and pok there was Lolz!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Goodness! I finally got the chance to watch today's ep and i was literally .. sad throughout.. because of the sad vibe bee and mark both gave off in each scene they were in :(

i don't pity may at all anymore since she's such an annoying brat now.. hmph!
vi, why are you still in this story? i swear her character is pointless in here since the problem still hasn't been solved @_@..

seeing boobee and sunny together makes the sad mood go away but.. i adore the two when sunny pushes boobee into the water.. and vice versa afterwards :)

goodness, the willing scene.. (i expected more lol) but i think it was done quite.. nice-ish.. like how lilypha stated.. they are innocent lovers.. you can't expect to see a mark shirtless and such to give you an imagination that they had a wild willing night lmao.. *blushes* XD haha.. i'm cracking myself up as i type this hehe..

and poor sunny, he got hit by mark so many times in the hotel.. because mark thought he was doing something hehe.. that's what happens when you come out the room with no shirt on..

ehehe, we always see sunny shirtless in here.. but no shirtless mark? tum-mai? tum-mai? XD j/k j/k..

roselovesice

Lol I know, right? I wanna see shirtless Mark toooo!
I noticed that Boy has a little fat...but that was since Wayupak Montra so idk about now. Lol
I think First have a super nice body. I totally dig it. Ahaaa
I wish they had a WILD night but because it was their FIRST time together, I'll let it pass. lol I am hoping and expecting for a Wild one next time for sure. Ahahahaa

fun

Expired Sarnie
Been a busy day. Will watch today episode in a bit. Reading all the comments makes me even more eager to watch. Hopefully I can get homesoon. Currently at Starbucks using their wifi on my iPod. ):

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just realized something.. what happened to the dog that mark bought bee as replacement for sunshine? the little white puppy? it just like disappeared.. lol.

roselovesice

Aiko, Lol I think he took it back or something. I don't remember what but he did say something about taking it somewhere. Ahaa (;

Gosh. I wanna go back and rewatch today's episode but im too shy because of what happened. Lol I'm too embarrassed. Ahahhaaa ;P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ really rose? i dont remember that for some reason lol..

i remember when he got it, he gave it to bee, but bee was like she's going to kill it and such like mark.. and mark was like he'll take care of it.. lol, oh well.

i'm just waiting for more subs, so when i rewatch today's ep.. i'll get a better grasp of the "scenes" kekeke XD.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i was so shy -- have to use a pillow this time to block my eyes from their willing -- thank god, it was a bit innocence to my taste lol
can you imagine bare shoulder/back -- oh my lordy lord -- i would faint ... that little kick of the puppet dog is already got me giddy/shy lol

SO freaking true, the innocent willing scenes usually gets me all shy !
I love Boy's acting in here includes Margies. They both are doing sucha great job
i don't want it to end at all :(

tall_one

sarNie Egg
i thought the willing scene was played out pretty nicely...i personally felt the strong chemistry between boy and margie especially when he nestled his head into her neck and was hugging her from behind, u could tell that he is really smitten by her...some p'ek's and n'eks don't even get that close sometimes like there's this awkward gap when they would hug but not with boy and margie which i like...and i could see where some could say the scene was a little awkward, and that's probably cuz after he tearfullly confessed that he is secretly in love with her and asked if he could stay the night we imagined there would be a little bit more dialogue while they were standing up and then he leads her closer to the bed as he is leaning in for a kiss and then the camera pans away and lets the audience's imagination run wild instead of showing them laying in bed and then having him slowly make a move...cuz that's all we ever see in movies. but i could understand why the writer may have chose to do it the way he did instead because...not only cuz bee is young but also cuz it's only been mark confessing to bee how he feels about her, she never actually says she loves or even likes him too, the first time she actually showed reciporcated love is when she wiped his tears, so that was like mark's cue to finally make a move...especially since bee always has a wall up and puts him down......and about may all i could say is she is a mega B! i mean really? u know that u never slept with the guy and u know that HE knows you guys never slept together so what kind of person does it make you to force him to take responsibility for something he knows whole heartedly he did not do?! they make may's character to be this really smart successful business woman but her plan to make mark her's is the most idiotic thing ever, it's almost like her brain just went out the window towards the end of this movie, well see it the voice of reason, Sunny could finally shed some light on this and expose May for the ugly, selfish person she really is. I would've loved to see May come to terms with the person she has become on her own but she is so absorbed by herself she really does need Sunny to save her from herself.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree as well..

i didn't expect the willing scene to be so quiet.. but it was very emotional how everything played out :(

anyways, here are some gifs i made for this lakorn.. most are for todays ep.. mostly the willing scene lol.. :( i still have to do some gifs from other eps i fell in love with :)

boy's kiss from ep 4 :)

today's willing parts related :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
aikoden you are making me blush and all shy looking at all them gifs. I have to close my door to look at them more closely.