[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah...but still! lol Poor Margie.

To be honest, I don't even know how or why May and Mark like each other. I mean yeah she may be "PERFECT," but really? :thumbdown: lol I'm so lost when it comes to these two.

I just hope that Mark doesn't let Bee leave tmr! I'll be so heartbroken! :teary:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL here goes some stuff to tease you gals through the night ;p I haven't gotten to the part you guys wanna know about yet though that is for tomorrow :p

http://entinament.com/2011/10/15/some-scenes-from-upcoming-episodes/

roselovesice

Oh no! Way to torture us! lol jk
Thank you sooo much! :kiss3: :thumbsup:

Watching the eng subs and omg. I can't believe that Sunny asked Bee that does Mark look like sunshine when they were talking about how Sunshine will be reborn as her child. :whahuh: He's so silly. Seem's like he does know that Mark won't let her go so easily.
I love his laugh afterwards. He was just sitting there cracking up. lol :lmao3:
The dog that Mark bought was a lot cuter...not that sunshine isn't but the one he bought looks like a baby polar bear! :heart: lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man, i just finished watching ep 10

argh.. im super hating vi now arghhh... so annoying! poor bee, such an innocent gal... and kyaahhhh im seeing some love sparks between bee and mark XD.. yay!! aigoo, i love the part when he goes up on stage for her.. my favorite moment of the ep :) and of course the lil fighting scene over the laptop.. keke..

poor sunshine, she has to die already.. but the puppy mark got bee is adorable as heck too!!

can't wait for tomorrow's ep.. gonna go read some spoilers.. thanks tina :)

roselovesice

Totally. I agree. I watched that scene more than 20x's already. Kept repeating the scene. :lolyup:
It was really something. :) I love how he was willing to go up on stage just for her and to make her feel better. I guess the father was starting to guess something was up. Like seriously Mark would not do that unless he liked them. lol

I feel like i'm camping in here or something. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ agree na rose..

i just finished what tina posted at her blog.. i want to see the "protective husband" mark gives off to athit.. hehe.. i want to see the jealousy XP

i feel like making some gifs for this ep :p la la la.. oh "willing" when will you arrive? lol.. i really want to see kik danai already.. he still hasn't appeared :(

little

sarNie Adult
Totally. I agree. I watched that scene more than 20x's already. Kept repeating the scene. :lolyup:
It was really something. :) I love how he was willing to go up on stage just for her and to make her feel better. I guess the father was starting to guess something was up. Like seriously Mark would not do that unless he liked them. lol

I feel like i'm camping in here or something. lol

this part made me a little emotional when i see bee going to tear up. it was heart warm,luv,friendship occurred. finally tip got over anoot so she doing her own business and not think about her bastard husband. wonder who will she end up with. since sunshine died atit mention that it will be born to bee's baby that look like mark's face they might as well likely add a baby for us. there's a lot of babies calling hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I won't get to see the next episode until later in the evening my time lol I hope I can ditch a family event for an hour tomorrow lol see what Bargie has done to me.

I feel as if I have been spamming this thread and the others.

cecilia

Staff member
i laughed so hard when Sunny tease Bee like that .. the look on her face is PRICELESS especially when she love the idea of a Sunshine, being born to be her child.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
just watching today epi. I am so in love with mark and bee. Love how the two falls for each others like the bed separating scene which both cant fall asleep and how mark finds excuse to stay with bee when he throws his clothes and folds them. also love the stalking part that mark watches bee teaching kids. at the same time, I hate how mark cant make up his mind who he should follow when Mee appears. Poor bee :(
Never thought TV scene can be this good or maybe it is boygie's acting that makes this lakorn so addicting.

Hope the willing scene is up tomorrow.

roselovesice

Awww! Today's episode was cute but it got really sad. ):
I agree. Mark needs to make up his mind and stop giving in to May sooo much. He should already know by now that HE LOVES HER!
Poor Sunny. He didn't get to see his Boobi today. :weep:
Tomorrow's episode seems interesting. Can't wait to see them both go on their date. :clap:
And he see's her SMILING picture! Kyaaaaa! :crush:
I totally HATE May right now. Although she was the REAL BRIDE, she's not the wife anymore. Bee is the LEGAL WIFE and she gets to decide on what goes on around the house. Jut because she was suppose to marry Mark instead doesn't give her any rights to come back and claim what she had before. What's done can't be undone anymore. She just makes me go :rant:
I love their moments together in this episode. The tomato juice part, the bedroom part, his teasing of her when she was laying on bed, and so much more! :bhehe:
Boy & Margie just make me sooooo darn HAPPY!. :yahoo:
I was literally gonna cry when she was crying in the bedroom. I liked how they made the scene turn black and white and the song came on...and everything went kind of slow-mo. lol :cry1: It was so sad.
Oh gosh. I agree. I never thought TV scene will make it this good. lol Boy & Margie makes it EVEN BETTER. :yahoo:

onahc

sarNie Elites
just watching today epi. I am so in love with mark and bee. Love how the two falls for each others like the bed separating scene which both cant fall asleep and how mark finds excuse to stay with bee when he throws his clothes and folds them. also love the stalking part that mark watches bee teaching kids. at the same time, I hate how mark cant make up his mind who he should follow when Mee appears. Poor bee :(
Never thought TV scene can be this good or maybe it is boygie's acting that makes this lakorn so addicting.

Hope the willing scene is up tomorrow.
TV scene has made good lakons before like Botan Gleep Sootai. The story behind Roy Marn is excellent and the lakon is superbly directed and produced, plus the acting is awesome all around. No matter how good the acting is, if the plot sucks then the entire lakon sinks.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Finally ditched my family and am now watching today's episode! Be back to spam later. :p I really love that this version allowed us to see how Bee and Mark falls in love. Margie and Boy are so cute!!

roselovesice

Oh gosh. That was what I was going to ask but forgot all about it! I can't believe it's TRUE! :shock2: lol
Thankss btw :) ^^ :thumbup:

Oh man. Well, this ought to be interesting. :sweat:

I wonder...how are they going to fit in all the sweet scenes into next weekend's batch? It's suppose to end next weekend, right? Since GRGR is suppose to air on the 28th?
I'm so sad that it's gonna end soon. :cry1:
They better give us MORE SCENES of Boy & Margie. I want to see the Beach, hug, WILLING, and etc., scenes already! :clap:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I love the scene when Mark looked for his clothes. I can't believe the boxer landed on Bee! LMAO. So cute that they become insomniacs because they are no longer sharing a bed. Aww! They still argue but it's like with love now. Boy is so cute, heck, I wouldn't mind him bringing me medicine. Like Bee, I will probably wait for the time he bring me my medicine tray too. :coverlaf. Mark was adorable when he placed the tray on Bee's head after she told him to put it where he wanted to. :p

cecilia

Staff member
TODAY EPISODE made me so sad T_T
they are so in denial!
Why must they make my heart ache for their love T_T

I hate MAY! So selfish - she needs to understand that Bee got push into this b/c of her two many hearts too.

Mark is pissing me off too *poor BOOBI T_T ATHIT, where are you .. please come rescue May

I do however have to admit -- i love how he force himself to eat the tomato at the restaurant -- shows he love Boobi more :wub:

i really hate to see Boobi all sad like this T_T
I cried so much today for BARGIE :wub:

Tomorrow looks so good and so sad too ..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Don't like May. At least she pushed both Mark and Bee and not just injured Bee. Bee is fiesty, love her comeback at May when she was accused of sleeping with Mark. In your face May. You are far from perfect so stop trying to cast stones at others.

Edit: What the heck is up with Mark? "Do you need help?" I think this comment is much worst then telling Bee she's going to get a big bum if she doesn't jog with him. Dude, you are so going to cry when she leaves you.