[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol ^^

Omg! Did he really sleep with his ex? That was...OMG! He even took out a ccondom! ROFL

cecilia

Staff member
Lol ^^

Omg! Did he really sleep with his ex? That was...OMG! He even took out a ccondom! ROFL
OMG! I'll wait to watch it later tonight .. i was yelling at him for protecting a woman like her and now he slept with her too .. this prove that men are all pig lol
I want BEE WITH SUNNY now !!!!!!! (Despite the fact that i know what the ending is going to be like)

MARK -- *SHOOT MARK*

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
No matter how many charts, I think we all will still be confused for the time being until everything is revealed. I am hoping before Mark and Bee has to marry. As much as I like Boy and Margie together, right now I like seeing her with First. Bee is kinda physco telling Sunny that whatever May has she's gonna take it from her inclucing Sunny. Man the look on his face. Bee's giving Sunny false hope. Poor guy. Who's he gonna end up with? (Rhetorical question.) I know in version 1 he ended up with Fon. Didn't watch version 2. Sunny is such a sweetheart. BTW, not liking Mark right now. Wi is still annoying since the lakorn started. Until tomorrow, I guess I'll be rewatching the episodes unless I can find a good kdrama.

cecilia

Staff member
okay .. so in today episode .. PRAMOOK said that Prajak is infertility -- so this means that Pramook is Bee's dad, May's half sister.

I really like today episode -- ton of funny comments --- seems like the day after wedding won't happen until next week.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I dislike by association so I'm not really feeling Mark in this episode due to his relations with May and Vi. I find both girls annoying: One too snobby while the other is too desperate. :thumbdown: Love Sunny and Bee! It seems like he's starting to show interest in Bee now with the whole "I'll let you borrow my last name" thing. :p I also love his comment about Bee's outfit at the party. He said she looked like those children guardian things. :coverlaf: One scene I did like with Mark though was when he was trying to explain to his dad that he didn't hate Bee too much. He just wish she was less mean, rude,...on and on until he finally said it'll be easier if she was just born a different person. lol.

^I think the wedding is next week as well. With the wedding comes the honey moon! :numchuck:

OMG! I'll wait to watch it later tonight .. i was yelling at him for protecting a woman like her and now he slept with her too .. this prove that men are all pig lol
I want BEE WITH SUNNY now !!!!!!! (Despite the fact that i know what the ending is going to be like)

MARK -- *SHOOT MARK*
Agree. Who is Sunny? Is that Mark's friend or First? Either guy would be better for her. :whatever:

Mark's ex, esp. her face, reminds me a lot of Matt. Is she the same actress who plays in the Janie/Ken lakorn?

onahc

sarNie Elites
Agree. Who is Sunny? Is that Mark's friend or First? Either guy would be better for her. :whatever:

Mark's ex, esp. her face, reminds me a lot of Matt. Is she the same actress who plays in the Janie/Ken lakorn?
First=Artit=Sunny. Artit means Sun

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I totally love Sunny and Booby.
He would love to borrow her his name.... :crush:
Can't wait to see the wedding scene, next week.Hhooa. :teary:

cecilia

Staff member
i thought the whole borrowing name was cute -- his suggestion of using NOTORIOUS to provoke her is even cuter.

I think Sunny has fallen for Bee since he first saw her and noticed how she carry herself. You could see he's not digging May or it could just be the way First's not good at portraying it ..
he did seems devastated from today episode but he GOT OVER IT easily so this means, he made up his mind since he meet Bee and is slightly giving up hope on May and now, he understood why he's better off with Bee.
I'm just so sad that he will get his HEART BROKEN this time -- MOST CERTAINLY from Bee b/c he seems to care and worry about her a lot ^^ (again, it all wire back to when he said 'IF THAT'S THE CASE, I BEST PREFER IT'S YOU!)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Her name is Bow Benjawan, she's not the same person in Ken-Janie lakorn. I thought I was the only one that always thought Matt and Bow resembles. I also think they resemble Paula Taylor.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Sunny is so adorable and for sure it'll be sad when he gets his heart broken when Bee is forced to marry Mark. :teary: I think Sunny's always been fascinated by Bee. She's so loud and outrageous at times that he can't help but notice her. I think it's after spending time with her that he starts feeling something for Bee. I love how he stood up and cheered Boobie on when the music stopped during her dance. So cute! Despite the age difference, I think Sunny and Bee are very similar. It's too bad that Bee sees him as just a good friend. Btw, I love how Bee told her grandma on Khun Bungon that if she likes someone she'll do the courting! I <3 her!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I remember this remake ! It have :r-scene-pop-corn: . My memory might be wrong but I think Bee's uncle thought he is the father because he raped Bee's mom and he know his brother is to sickly (infertile) , therefore he assume Bee is his daughter ---- what really happen was everyone was wrong , Bee's dad was able to have a child and Bee's mother told the grandma she was pregnant before the rape . I think that what happen.

little

sarNie Adult
damn hate boy if he really slept with vi he knows how she is already boy is dumb he shouldnt sleep with her in the present makes me not wanna watch this anymore at least he brought out the condom. god vi is desperate to get pregnant with him so it could be that this version will have a baby heheh. cant wait cant yeeah i like this bee is daring and not prim that if she likes anybody she will pursue it yeah go girl

cecilia

Staff member
I remember this remake ! It have :r-scene-pop-corn: . My memory might be wrong but I think Bee's uncle thought he is the father because he raped Bee's mom and he know his brother is to sickly (infertile) , therefore he assume Bee is his daughter ---- what really happen was everyone was wrong , Bee's dad was able to have a child and Bee's mother told the grandma she was pregnant before the rape . I think that what happen.
i didn't really pay close attention in the old version so i can't do much comparison -- but if you said so .. maybe it is so ..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, in the Saranyu and Pin version ... Bee's mom was pregnant from the raped by Pramook, but the Grandma knew so she gave her medicine and killed the baby.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, in the Saranyu and Pin version ... Bee's mom was pregnant from the raped by Pramook, but the Grandma knew so she gave her medicine and killed the baby.
Despite grandma telling Bee and Pramok this, I never believed it. I don't think Khun Ying Rujira has it in her to do that. I always believe it was a fib Khun Ying told to protect Bee from sordidness of the parents' past. Anyhoos, just wanted to add, who in their right mind would let Bee take the engagement pictures? LMAO.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Such a tiring day. Finally the baby shower is over. Didn't expect to have it run smoothly because this morning I was stressing out like crazy. Got to relax when I get home and watch Roy Marn since I wasn't able to watch it this morning.