[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey do you think First likes Margie? I don't know I'm digging First's character a lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Did you guys notice the clothes that they wearing, some of the it were from Mia Taeng. For example, the blue with gold laces was wore by Kongkai's mom at his wedding and the lavender robe was wore by Proonhchat(Benz). Is this lakorn is produce by Maker J Group or maybe they lend wardrope to each other. It is so funny.
I don't know if it is the same as theatre arts. Some customs are rented and some are created just for the characters.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, I think Frist does in a way, but not as much as May, because he finds her personality interesting. Lol

I agree. Todays episode did concentrate on Boys past more. I swear I saw them together at least 3-4 times only. ): I think they want to explain everything first so that they don't have to add it in and so that they can concentrate on their married life afterwards. I just hope we get to see more of them tmr and so on. :) I want the marriage part already because I want to see them interact intimately. Lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Rose! Yeah, these first 2 episodes are more of an "intro" just introducing everything so they can get to the main plot later on and focus on Boy and Margie's relationship.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Margie is playing "Boopbie" very well. I hate her hair but I get why she has that way, it really fits her character.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like the build up so far. I know there isn't much of Boy and Margie but I still find the episode intruging. My only complaint is their first encounter was very weak. I was expecting a little more bickerish.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
maybe I have short hair myself that I find Margie's hair lovely. to me she looks cool and young in short hair then longer one. Love Boygie so much. cant wait for today. But I still have taiwanese drama drunken to love you to keep me busy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like her short hair, it is growing on me. It fit her spunky naughty personality, but I still prefer Margie with ling hair.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah I love her in both although I do wish she does something with her short hair in the lakorn at least...like style it? But it's still okay. :)
I really wanna watch tmrs episode. I just really wanna see their married life right now. /: I just noticed that there's still many more thongs we have to go through before the wedding scene.
And I just noticed that I'm gonna be sad when her childhood friend dies after he kidnaps May! Oh the horror! ): lol

Btw, I asked one of my friends on what the title means and she said that it's literally like "Devil's Scratch." Can't really translate it. /:

fun

Expired Sarnie
If I had wealth and power, I would pay for Ch3 to give me all the episode to this lakornatch this. Tmrw is just too long of a wait lol

little

sarNie Adult
i cant wait i'm luv may's friend the police i didn't think pok version they were friends weren't he friends with bee instead and he never show interest in may the police he's pretty smart in this one. cant quite remember been long beside they add ton which haven't shown it's n'ek cus which i think is may older bro we didnt have that in the old version just may and bee lub this version a lot luv bargie

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Been impatient so I got Saranyu's version on vhs and popped it into the vcr. I was watching the lakorn and just when it came to the love scene, my mother walks in. I dunno but I'm shy or feel awkward watching any love scenes with my parents around. After watching the entire lakorn I come to notice that there wasn't much in the lakorn that showed or tell you how those two come to love each other. Seems after they got married Mark started to get jealous seeing Bee with Athit. I hope this new version tells us more how they come to like each other. BTW, I was watching the marriage scene in the old version and it was so funny how they were fighting to the point the elders had to pull them apart. Mark said he'll marry Bee so she can clean dishes and the toilet. Also just noticed the same grandmother in both version.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I remember lots of its story line cos I watched the saranyu's version many times with my mum when I was a kid.

N'ek mother got raped by her bro-in law, so her cousin and her are half sisters. Her mother committed suicide after giving birth and her legal father died after his wife. She is left under the caring from her grandma. P'ek's father is the close friend with her legal father (but in reality is her ancle). P'ek's father is the close friend with her legal father (but in reality is her ancle). His family got burnt and killed (if I am not wrong) by the n'ek real father. He fleed from his country and became rich after hard work and got married to a rich wife.

Nék mother is only sister, so he is another ancle of nék that's why he adores her very much.

Nék cousin (first version played by Oaf's wife) is a two faced (pretend to be nice) lady and she is very classy and beautful, which attracts p'ek's player's heart. She got kidnapped and rapped at her wedding day with P'ek by her neighbor (who has had a long time crush on her. P'ek's father took that chance and made his son married his niece in stead.

N'ek is cheerful, honest but abit spoilt by her grandma. She is opposite of her cousin who pretends to be prim. she and p'ek started not with a good term and they bickered like hell in there( I love their hate-turn-into love relationship). If I am not wrong. It is a rape turning into willing scene.

I love this lakorn a lot for saranyu's version not pok's version.
SO excited to see boy and margie get a chance to prove themself again with this lakorn.
So this makes Mark and Bee first cousins??? Since Uncle Mee is Bee's mom's brother? Oh, and does Bee's aunt that doesn't like her know that she is her uncle's biological daughter? I love Uncle Mee already, he is so kind and loving to Mark and Bee. Damn, May is a total b*tch, and so is her mom lol. Oh! So Bee's friend Chunsa is the one who will kidnap May.

Is Athit going to start liking Bee? I found it hilarious when Bee punched him! She must be strong because he's a pretty big guy 555 He seems like he'll like someone less serious like Bee, instead of Miss Perfect May.

Oh so many questions lol. What is the name of that architect(?) guy in the glasses that met Bee? He's so cute and his character is real cool too.

Anyways, I'm enjoying this so much! I love Bargie and totally spazzed just watching that short scene of them during their wedding 555 And Bee is kind of childish and spoiled but I love her already; I'd rather have her be spoiled than be a two-face like her cousin.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
So this makes Mark and Bee first cousins??? Since Uncle Mee is Bee's mom's brother?

Anyways, I'm enjoying this so much! I love Bargie and totally spazzed just watching that short scene of them during their wedding 555
This was mentioned briefly Saranyu's version but Seeumpai (sp?), Bee's mom, is Uncle Mee's adopted sister but he loved her like she was his real sister. So Bee and Mark aren't blood relatives. Not sure if the will mentioned in this version. Also in the old version, it was up to the audience to interpret whether Bee and May (her cousin) were real sisters. Pramok, May's dad, raped Seeumpai (who was his sister in law. And we wonder why he's nickname "devil" in this version. lol) so he always believed Bee was his kid since his younger brother was too ill to procreate. His words not mine. lol.

Anyway, I love Margie and Boy's fights. They are too hilarious together. If only the lakorn will focus solely on them and the heck with everyone else. lol. Also, I wish the transitions of scenes in this lakorn flowed better. It's really choppy in these earlier episodes. Episode 3 for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H13m_B1vpc&feature=channel_video_title

And I love Margie's short hair. She's really sassy with it!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This was mentioned briefly Saranyu's version but Seeumpai (sp?), Bee's mom, is Uncle Mee's adopted sister but he loved her like she was his real sister. So Bee and Mark aren't blood relatives. Not sure if the will mentioned in this version. Also in the old version, it was up to the audience to interpret whether Bee and May (her cousin) were real sisters. Pramok, May's dad, raped Seeumpai (who was his sister in law. And we wonder why he's nickname "devil" in this version. lol) so he always believed Bee was his kid since his younger brother was too ill to procreate. His words not mine. lol.

And I love Margie's short hair. She's really sassy with it!
Thanks! and lol, yes, I LOLed when the caller ID came up as Devil.

I like Margie's short hair too. It suits her interpretation of Bee. I haven't reached the part where Bee and Mark met yet.

Yeah, I also noticed how there are side stories going on. I'm kind of bored with Mark's ex-gf and her lover or whoever he is. What's up with them? Why are they important to the story...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed watching First and Margie in episode 3. Bee is so bad it is funny. Mark was kind to her but she wasn't willing to be nice to him.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Episode three was better because we saw alot of Bee and Mark fighting...there's even a force kiss :thumbsup: BUT I am also solely focused on the part where Bee gets dressed up to perform at the party and Mark is struck by her performance and I think that's when he starts really liking her...can't wait for all of it!!! :w-scene-pop-corn: