[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the ost, I love it. Gonna have it on replay. Aw Ken was there too. Ken and Margie don't look that bad together.

Boy, gosh he is really really growing on me every time I see him. He's not the good looking guy when you first see him but as time goes by, he's just so dashing. I would marry him in a heart beat lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha Fun4fun, I totally agree with you. When I first saw Boy, I was like "what in the world?" Lol But a little afterwards, I found him incredibly attractive. I don't like guys with a 'stache but he's an exception. Totally my first too. Ahaha

I think Ken was there to film Ratree Samosorn with Janie for KRLJ. I still haven't watch that lakorn yet. :p

Anywyas, I'm so excited for this lakorn. Just one more weekend! :D

Credit: TheThaism.tumblr.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG Rose you should so watch Ken and Janie lakorn. Other than Ann, I like Janie with Ken. Actually there is only 3 nang eks that I really like with Ken lol Ann, Janie and Aom. I am still waiting on a Ken and Rita. But I don't think that will likely happen any time soon. I just hope they pair up before Ken hits 36. Why 36? lol I don't know ahahaha.

roselovesice

OMG Rose you should so watch Ken and Janie lakorn. Other than Ann, I like Janie with Ken. Actually there is only 3 nang eks that I really like with Ken lol Ann, Janie and Aom. I am still waiting on a Ken and Rita. But I don't think that will likely happen any time soon. I just hope they pair up before Ken hits 36. Why 36? lol I don't know ahahaha.
Ahha! I want to but I can't! I don't know why but I can't watch any of Ken or Ann's lakorn with other pra'eks/nang'eks unless it's them both only. I'm such a bias. ROFL Maybe it's the fact that I can't watch them being sweet with another person. I'm so used to them both be all lovey dovey with each other. Ahaha! Btw, I just got the 365 Wan Haeng Ruk Premium Magazine so If I watch Janie & Ken's lakorn then I'm gonna be a hater and not finish it. lol :p
I'll just wait for Roy Marn. I'm seriously not watching any lakorns at the moment other than Kohn Teun and rewatching Plerng Torranong. I'm so obsess with it. I've watched it more than 100thousand times! Lol

roselovesice

A Close up view to make y'all WANT MORE! Lol

Look at these boys. *SHAKES HEAD* Lol

SILLY BARGIE!

Old but whatever. :p
Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

roselovesice

Lol mhhmm :)
Just looking at that picture, his hands look like it's touching her boobs but with her hand and the blanket on top. Lol I feel like he's always touching her there. Rofl ;P

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol mhhmm :)
Just looking at that picture, his hands look like it's touching her boobs but with her hand and the blanket on top. Lol I feel like he's always touching her there. Rofl ;P
damn Margie she's kind of thin and skinny she need to gain some meat

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LMAO rose, i was about to say the same thing about Boy and Margie's boob haha. Anyways thanks for ALWAYS sharing :D you're the best. Love the pictures, feel free to torture us with more :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol you girls are too funny. Haha I didn't catch it until I read the comments. You know at first I did not like Margie with short hair, but it is growing on me.

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
I cant wait for it to air next week!! The long wait has finally come to an end!! :D

Also i wanted to let everyone know that i will be uploading this onto my youtube account for those who has no other way of watching it!! :D