[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hate daradaily. i dont know how they come out with the news as if they really knew what they were talking about and then the news end up being false
That's why i've never went to check news out in daradaily i usually go for Pantip or Siamdara they're both more accurate.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Screams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOY and Margie!!!!!!

wooohoooooooooo
so happy that they are reuniting.
that's 2 out of the 4 couples of 4HJHK, hope the other 2 couples get reunited too.

super excited.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
really? yes, i like margie/boy cant wait to see it then hehe. i like the original version with sarunyu and the one acturess

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for Boy and Margie^^ I was so upset that they wouldn't be in Sam Noom Nuer Thong together but glad they are reunited now. I hope nothing changes, this role is perfect for Boy although it reminds me of him as Lom.. Hehe! :drool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I ain't complaining. It's Boy and Margie. I don't really mind if Boy doesn't look half Caucasian. One of my distance relative married a white guy and their baby looks 100% Asian. No sign of being half.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I ain't complaining. It's Boy and Margie. I don't really mind if Boy doesn't look half Caucasian. One of my distance relative married a white guy and their baby looks 100% Asian. No sign of being half.
I agree. Asian dominants more when children are half/mixed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Let's see we have Yadech and Bargie pairing up again. But what about Mteam. I'm so mad! How is this right? lol

I don't like in lakorns, if they cannot find a luk kreung to play the role, they would dye the hair blond. Okay, it is possible to have mix kids and they don't look mix at all. That's what frustrated me when I was watching Pleng Ruk ... I totally forgot the title but it was with Wier and Alexandra.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep your right Fun just want MTEAM back as pair, i think Barry and Margie be good to give ago in this one not sure if Boy will
suit this role for half nationality.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn lots in the past and very happy that margie gets this role. She fits the cheerful and stubborn type. I dont mind if they change the storyline to make prek half Japanese or korean... Boy is superb in acting.... love it... my most anticipated lakorn of 2011 :) :) :)

love margie and boy a big time ...woot woot woot

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG yay! Boy and Margie get to have a "full" lakorn together! they are so cute!

what is the story, can someone fill me in? is it kind of a player husband type???

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG yay! Boy and Margie get to have a "full" lakorn together! they are so cute!

what is the story, can someone fill me in? is it kind of a player husband type???
I don't know but this is a remake. Never seen the old version but it's slap/kiss drama, I think?

lovely_angel

sarNie Egg
Yay boy and Margie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D soo happy!!
So it Boy & Margie??? No, not them pls, not in this lakorn maybe another lakorn . It would be better if they have Smart Krissada and Susie Susira. Want to see them both in lakorn again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
They get married but n'ek and p'ek don't get along at all and he Rs her. Yep, Sarn's type of lakon.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks!

i've only watched Boy twice so it's hard for me to imagine hime as the agressive R p'ek

nevermind, he r Gale in HJSP. lol but he was drunk so i sorta forgot...?

i want lots of cute scenes!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^ thanks!

i've only watched Boy twice so it's hard for me to imagine hime as the agressive R p'ek

nevermind, he r Gale in HJSP. lol but he was drunk so i sorta forgot...?

i want lots of cute scenes!
Omg.. LOL.. I totally forgot that Gale was in HJSP^^ Hehe.

I really want to see Boy with Taew agaian but as leads this time!

I didn't watch Fai Rak ARsoon but Boy is worse in there I bet! :nailbiter:

I only watch him in HSJP & 4 Hua Jai.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
they were forced to married by the father's p'ek but the p'ek already has a fiancé who is the n'ek's cousin that's why they don't get along. and yes, one night, he raped her but she didn't get pregnant.
the cousin get raped too but i don't remember by who.