[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think it will focus on that...is only one episode left which is sad because it will be rush like any other lakorn!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tomorrow's Monday!!!!!! I don't know whether to be sad or excited. I hope Ateam will pair again next year. I still have hope for them in Plerng Boon, taksaorn.com hasn't released any articles with her and Rome and they still have the articles with Ateam so my flicker of hope still exists.

cecilia

Staff member
Right now, i'll take whatever lakorn on them -- just as long as Aff's not n'rai :wub:

I'm going to miss them so bad T_T

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Spoiler cont...it almost monday...
"khun rin"
In the rayrin tried to escape but was unsuccessful...bua ngern was telling rayrin how she hated her and how she took everything from her...rayrin was tried to explain to bua ngern that she didnt think anything of it but bua ngern wouldnt listen...thanin came towards rayrin and slap her and strangled her...bua ngern was extactic...suriyawong swam towards the boat and climb up onto the boat...suriyawong jump up at kick thanin....
"grandmother! What r u doing?"
"it has nothing to do with u!"
Thanin got up and his face was replaced by pee moie...
"u will never have a relationship with her"
"khun rin...run"
Thanin went after rayrin but suriyawong step in they began to wrestle and fight wih each other...but thanin doesnt feel anything because he is possess by pee moie...
Rayrin ran towards the head of the boat and trip because she was tired and weak...she fell as bua ngern walk towards her...
"u have sin enough please stop...u have suffer for a long time...u have sin in ur heart"
"u dont have to teach me...u were the one that gave me hell...if im going to hell im not going by muself im taking u with me"
Bua ngern tried to stab rayrin...they fought...as rayrin push bua ngern...bua ngern got even more mad...
Suriyawong is fighting with thanin but thanin is stonger because of emoie...as they were struggling on the ground...suriyawong saw emoie face emerging from thanin...suriyawong was able to get out and took out his buddha necklace and tried to place it on thanin...he was successful as thanin began struggling on the ground and screaming, yelling, moaning in pain in emoie voice....emoie came out of thanin...suriyawong saw everything with his own eyes and was surprise and didnt believe his eyes...emoie is mad and is very angry because she is burning in pain...emoie pushes thanin really hard as he landed on a sharp metal which stab him from the back in the middle of his body...emoie is getting weaker because there is nobody for her to possess...she started screamingand squirming as her spirit slowly turn in to black dust and she was gone...
Suriyawong went towards rayrin as bua ngern was about to stab her...suriyawong grab onto bua ngern arm but rayrin slid of the boat...
"khun rin"
Rayrin tried to recover herself in the water as suriyawong try to grab onto her...she slip again...suriyawong was getting ready to jump in the water when...
"if u jump in the relationship between u and me is over"
Suriyawong turn around to bua ngern and look at her with hurtful eyes...."if i have to force myself to live without love i rather die with the one i love"
Bua ngern was surprise..."suriya"
Suriyawong jump in the water...he dove in to try to find rayrin...
Bua ngern felt sharp pain in her chest...fell slowly with slow weak breathing...everything was silent and calm...but her eyes was still open still...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler cont...
suriyawong waiting in front of the er when pwan walk towards him and ask him what happen...he told her everything about siriwatana and bua ngern...the doctor came out to tell them that rayrin is in serious condition, she had head trauma that causes her blood vessels in the brain to burst...suriyawongwas surprised and told the doctor to do anything possible to keep her alive...rayrin was in serious condition and was sent to the bangkok hospital by helicopter
suriyawong was sitting with worriness as rayrin mother walk towards him and started yelling at him, that he is the caused of everything, the reason her daughter is like this, she slapped him, and started hitting him...he just stood there...letting her do whatever she wants...he stood still with his head down and tears dripping from his eyes...what did u do to my daughter?...she kept on repeating...he told her that she would take responsibility for everything...
bua ngern funeral what at her home...pwan took care of everything and went towards the bua ngern body to tell her that she was going home...the room was empty and it was silent...nobody saw the spirit of bua ngern sitting in that rocking chair swaying back and forth as tears drip from her eyes...thinking of the past, the time when maneerin died...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
the spoiler...
goes into detail how siriwatana died, how depress he was after maneerin died...
each time suriyawong came to visit rayrin at the hospital she didnt recognize him...his mother would kick him out/tell him to leave that he should be there...rayrin would ask him every time he sees her.."who are u ka?"...every time he heard that he felt hurt but he always force a smile...bringing her dok peep...telling her its her favorite flower...he would visit her at house but was chase off by her mother...she told him to never come back...
he went back to chiang mai...he was sitting staring off at the sky as pwan came to visit him...
he told her that rayrins mom didnt welcome him and that she didnt want him to be there...
pwan saw how sad suriyawong is but couldnt cheer him up...
the next day he went to the weaving room in the palace and walk towards the wooden machine...he saw that the cloth was finish and was still on the machine...as he touch the cloth he can feel the warmth of love through each touch...he felt the love and how he miss her...he wanted to sent his love through each touch hoping that she can feel it through the cloth...at that moment in bangkok, rayrin moved as if to touch trying to touch something...her mother stop everything as she saw her daughter moved...what are u doing? she asked her rayrin...rayrin stop and turn to look at her mother with no emotion in her eyes...rayrin turn back towards the door and walk towards the garden...she felt like there was something or someone calling her...her mother could only watch after her...rayrin stood still in the midddle of her garden as the kasalong flower fell off the trees around her...
suriyawong was standing at the palace garden thinking of rayrin when buason came over to him and handed him rayrin diary...she found her diary when she was cleaning up rayrin stuff...he said thank u thank u very much to buason...
he sat down to read her diary...he never stop reading...he read like he never read anything before...
the next day pwan showed up at rayrins home and gave rayrin moms her diary...
rayrins mom took the diary and started reading for her daughter...as rayrins mom read the diary she felt something magnificent from just reading the diary...rayrin listening to her mother while bending down to pick up the flower from the ground...called to her mother..."mom"...at that moment her mother knew that her daughter is back...back to her normal self...
theres more to the end but ill just leave it to ur imagination...i dont want to spoil the sweet ending...my source is manager.co.th...my friend said this site is pretty accurate, word for word
cant wait till tomorrow...see u guys at 630pt for the live lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
omg, p'ying .. you're killing me .. i can't wait that long but if that's what you'll do ..
i'll wait and watch the lakorn -- the ending sounds so sweet :wub:
can't wait to see how it plays out.

THANK YOU for all the spoiler na. :p

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
ok just for u Ceci...
Rayrin: "in the dark for so long, ive miss u very much, Suriya! i thought i wont have the chance to see u again!"
Suriya pulled Rayrin towards him and wrap his arms around her...
Suriya: "if in this life i have to live without u again, my life would have no meaning, no happiness. Im never going to let you leave me again. Stay with me forever na krub. I love u!"
Suriya kissed Rayrin softly...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Wonder how they'll manage to put all that into one episode--there's just so much needed to be addressed and resolved. The last episode should be long and satisfying but I'm prepared for a rushed ending.

And it seems like Bua Ngern is not remorseful at all for what she has done; she's still vengeful and bitter even in death. I sort of pity her (just a smidgen).

Asy

sarNie Immature
It seems too many things to be handle in just one episode? They should extend it!!! I'm really disappointed!

cecilia

Staff member
ok just for u Ceci...
Rayrin: "in the dark for so long, ive miss u very much, Suriya! i thought i wont have the chance to see u again!"
Suriya pulled Rayrin towards him and wrap his arms around her...
Suriya: "if in this life i have to live without u again, my life would have no meaning, no happiness. Im never going to let you leave me again. Stay with me forever na krub. I love u!"
Suriya kissed Rayrin softly...
I don't know but that last line makes me think he pull her in and kiss her on the lip instead lol (how wishful can i be :( )

Thank you na :wub:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia how much do you bet a miracle happened and Aff agreed that Aum kisses on the lips and we will see that?

Asy

sarNie Immature
In my country it's almost 9.30pm = 8.30pm in Thailand.

Happy watching everyone; those who watch it live. Hope this finale episode will satisfy us. :popcorn:

I'm patiently waiting for the spoiler. :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling they are going to cut out half the stuff in the book ending. I already know how it's going to end. They hug and look off to the sky, already seen it in Perd kong show.

I'm jealous of whoever is going to watch it live, I have 7 more hours of school to attend today. I'm going to try not to come here and spoil myself today. I miss Ateam already and I haven't even watched the end.