[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
9:32 i swear the kiss was real, i replayed so many times and i'm almost positive its real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xEQPx99eYM&feature=channel_video_title

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm so left behind!!! TT_______TT Still ep.7

After read all your spoilers here, I feel like I must be faster to catch up ep.12.

I'm hating classes and exams right now!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ATEAM doing a real kiss??? and a willing scene too? I REALLY REALLY NEED TO CATCH UP!! :D

*edit*
ok. I just saw ep 12 part 1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was that really a real kiss????? DAMN!! I'm having palpitations right now. I might have an heart attack LOL I NEED TO WATCH THAT ALL OVER AGAIN!! and a willing in the forest?! I thought it only happens in ATEAM fanfics LOL my exams will be over this saturday so I'd definitely have a RM marathon this weekend :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hhahha.Everyone is all over that kiss.Maybe I will be to if i watch that scene.But I don't want too yet.ahha.I'm still on episode 9. While everyone is talking about that scene.I'll be asking ya or anyone if did aum sing a whole version of that main song? Gosh,I really like Aum's version? Do anyone know if they have release his version to the song yet?

cecilia

Staff member
the kiss is not real na -- you could see him kiss her left cheek as he charged in .. other than this, it's better than an angle kiss --
AND YES, the wiling -- first, it's the attempt in the cave -- then now it' out in the open under the moonlight .. thank goodness, his brother didn't catch what they did before seeing him lying on her lap.

I thought it's so funny the day after when the two american men was like 'what's with the lousy noise last night' -- it's because the young lovers were out late, arguing and making up duh! lol -- Chai called it 'TIGER' or something like that :lol:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:dance2: :dance1: :dance1: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

Oh my! A kiss and willing scene in one epi. The A team took me by surprise LOL.

I just talked to my sister about how this lakorn forcus too much on may to much. Then there is epi 12 hehehe, now I can't wait for next week :kiss3: :popcorn: :popcorn:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
the kiss is not real na -- you could see him kiss her left cheek as he charged in .. other than this, it's better than an angle kiss --
AND YES, the wiling -- first, it's the attempt in the cave -- then now it' out in the open under the moonlight .. thank goodness, his brother didn't catch what they did before seeing him lying on her lap.

I thought it's so funny the day after when the two american men was like 'what's with the lousy noise last night' -- it's because the young lovers were out late, arguing and making up duh! lol -- Chai called it 'TIGER' or something like that :lol:
I thought he saw the whole deed that's why he was crying like that. Tiger...LOL! The lovers were just being too loud.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope the rating is better for the sexy willing episode. I watched it right before I went to bed in hopes of having a nice dream. I woke up smiling this morning because first thing I thought of was the willing. Roy Mai is stamped into my brain now.

cecilia

Staff member
Ceda -- that's too funny -- now, older prince is a perv . actually he is with Bua Ngern -- I have a funny image place in my head now lol

Someone ask to do a summary of their willing conversation so i translated the part of them arguing before they take their next step of becoming one :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWdCIFEpGTo
Aum: Why are you out here? This is a dangerous place. There are snakes and tigers, don't you know?

Aff: I know but i'm not scare. If I'm eaten by tiger, who care. It's better than dying alive.

Aum: Princess go back. Let me warn you for the last time.

Aff: Who do you think you are to order me around?

Aum: Princess, do you think you're the only one in pain? Do you think I'm heartless? I'm human too. I know what's hot and cold. I'm hurt and torturous.

Aff: I don't understand. What exactly do you want from me?

Aum: You won't understand how much pain I'm in, knowing that you're going to marry my brother any day.

Aff: At Yipeng festival night, you gave me hope. Next day, you left me to collect the wild silkworm alone. And tonight, you act as if I'm someone else too.

Aum: I can't compose the song. Every time I try to do it, I see only myself. I keeps telling myself that I must respect and honor your like my sister-in-law. Do you understand me?

Aff: You're so coldhearted? Did you know that I hate you so much. I've never hate anymore as much as you before.

Aum: I warn you already to not let me see your face again. Do you know how hard it is for me to hold back not to love you, Little Princess? The more I run away, the more I chase after you. The farther apart I am from you, the closer I am with you. I'm hurt because I have to try to run far away from love. Don't let me see your face again.

Aff: What you've said, is that your way of saying goodbye, no? Fine, I won't show my face for you to see. From now on, you're just a stranger for me too. Don't think that I can separate these. I'll consider it that we have never met before. I'll forget everything! I have never have a friend name Little Prince Siriwong.

[ HE KISSED HER!]

(SORRY NA, I don't understand much of the dialect so this is all i can make out of it. If i mistranslate something, let me know lol or help me fill in the blank where i didn't translated.)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I dreamt about Roy Mai and Ateam actions last night. And in my dream Mario starred in it. Lol seriously. If the first eight episodes, especially episode 8 which blew me away for mainly the cultural theme -I liked Ateam as a couple too but I was more into the storyline, the scenery, the costume, weaving process - I enjoyed the latest episode and the first part of episode 11 solely for Ateam. And Aum version of the song suit the atmosphere of the scene so well !
No matter what Roy Mai remains my fav drama of the year ! Aum and Aff are killing it with their fire chemistry and portraying of their character

Anyway can somebody tell me what does that means ? Please ! Thank you !

ขอบคุณคุณอ๊อฟ.......ที่ทำให้ฉากเข้าพระเข้านาง มันสวยงาม น่ารัก และไม่ต้องจูบจริง @__@

เคยชื่นชมละครรอยไหมมาหลายเรื่องแล้ว ก็ยังไม่เบื่อที่จะชมอีก...หากว่าทำดี

เรื่องที่อยากชมคุณอ๊อฟมากๆ เลยวันนี้ก็คือ "ฉากเข้าพระเข้านาง" ของเจ้านางมะณีริน และ เจ้าศิริวงศ์

คุณอ๊อฟแสดงให้เห็นว่า คนจะมีอะไรกัน....ไม่ต้องทำให้เห็นว่า...ปากจูบปาก บดกันไป บดกันมา จ๊วบ จ๊วบ จ๊วบ
ไม่ต้องทำให้เห็นว่า..ถอดเสื้อผ้า

ฉากนี้ของทั้งสอง ทำให้ดิฉัน(ซึ่งอายุไม่ใช่น้อยแล้ว) ยิ้มเล็ก ยิ้มน้อย แต่เต็มไปด้วยความสุขในความรักของทั้งสอง ที่ได้รับการปลดปล่อยเสียที

ฉากนี้มันดูสวยงาม น่ารัก มีระดับ และเห็นค่าความรักของคนทั้งสองว่ารักกันมากเพียงใด

อ้อ! อีกอย่างคงต้อง ยกความดีความชอบ นี้ให้กับคุณแอฟ ด้วยเช่นกัน เพราะเธอมีกฎเหล็กของเธออยู่ และยึดมั่นในกฎ กติกาของตัวเอง ....มันก็เลยทำให้ฉากนี้เกิดขึ้นมา

ขอบคุณ คุณอ๊อฟ และ คุณแอฟ

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Reading the thread I just had to take a peek (I'm only on ep.5) Such great chemistry between Aum and Aff. The willing scence was awesome...so awesome that it gave me the chills...lol. Though I don't think they really kiss on the lips. Too bad the camera moved away from them too soon. It should be he kissed her and they look into each others eyes and then go from there. It would be nice too if they had longer moments in the forest to chat about how to go about to call off the marriage to Chai. Even though the princess is engage to Chai there should be a solution because she still will marry into the family. Sigh! I hope that Suriya and Rin relationship interact more and that he knows about his past life too...just have them have a willing scence too...lol. I hope that there will be at least 16 episodes. Great pairing P'Aoff! I hope they pair again in a romantic comedy and become husband and wife through out the lakorn...I just want to see them.
If I was Nat or Songkran I would definitely be jealous even though it's acting. I don't really mind them dating someone else right now because it's only dating...maybe just maybe they will be end up together since they do spend a lot of time together making this lakorn. My wishful think:)

cecilia

Staff member
i think it might create conflict as Jao Noi is not next in throne since this marriage is base of some politic relationship -- power. It must be hard to be a prince and princess then -- having no choice since everything is draw out in connection/bond with other nation. Like i went back to watch SURIYOTHAI and she was force to marry the soon to be throne prince, leaving the man she love behind just b/c her duty is to save her people first. Sad, sad but at the end, everything work out b/c she comes to eventually love the prince but yeah, it just suck that higher ppl have to face this even though they live in luxurious places. Politic is dirty and they have to accept it and move on from there. I wanna be a princess but seeing how they're unable to do much in their control -- i dont' think i want to be one at the time lol

I dreamt about Roy Mai and Ateam actions last night. And in my dream Mario starred in it. Lol seriously. If the first eight episodes, especially episode 8 which blew me away for mainly the cultural theme -I liked Ateam as a couple too but I was more into the storyline, the scenery, the costume, weaving process - I enjoyed the latest episode and the first part of episode 11 solely for Ateam. And Aum version of the song suit the atmosphere of the scene so well !
No matter what Roy Mai remains my fav drama of the year ! Aum and Aff are killing it with their fire chemistry and portraying of their character

Anyway can somebody tell me what does that means ? Please ! Thank you !

ขอบคุณคุณอ๊อฟ.......ที่ทำให้ฉากเข้าพระเข้านาง มันสวยงาม น่ารัก และไม่ต้องจูบจริง @__@

เคยชื่นชมละครรอยไหมมาหลายเรื่องแล้ว ก็ยังไม่เบื่อที่จะชมอีก...หากว่าทำดี

เรื่องที่อยากชมคุณอ๊อฟมากๆ เลยวันนี้ก็คือ "ฉากเข้าพระเข้านาง" ของเจ้านางมะณีริน และ เจ้าศิริวงศ์

คุณอ๊อฟแสดงให้เห็นว่า คนจะมีอะไรกัน....ไม่ต้องทำให้เห็นว่า...ปากจูบปาก บดกันไป บดกันมา จ๊วบ จ๊วบ จ๊วบ
ไม่ต้องทำให้เห็นว่า..ถอดเสื้อผ้า

ฉากนี้ของทั้งสอง ทำให้ดิฉัน(ซึ่งอายุไม่ใช่น้อยแล้ว) ยิ้มเล็ก ยิ้มน้อย แต่เต็มไปด้วยความสุขในความรักของทั้งสอง ที่ได้รับการปลดปล่อยเสียที

ฉากนี้มันดูสวยงาม น่ารัก มีระดับ และเห็นค่าความรักของคนทั้งสองว่ารักกันมากเพียงใด

อ้อ! อีกอย่างคงต้อง ยกความดีความชอบ นี้ให้กับคุณแอฟ ด้วยเช่นกัน เพราะเธอมีกฎเหล็กของเธออยู่ และยึดมั่นในกฎ กติกาของตัวเอง ....มันก็เลยทำให้ฉากนี้เกิดขึ้นมา

ขอบคุณ คุณอ๊อฟ และ คุณแอฟ
LOl .. i'm using THAI2ENGLISH translator to help me read this and pretty much someone was just asking if anyone out there watch this lakorn yet b/c the editing here is awesome as there's no need to see them unclothes to concluded that they have made love :p He/she also praised that the TWO (ATEAM) did a well done job, giving us small and big smile to finally enjoy watching their love story unfold :wub:

This willing scene is done beautifully and cute. It's very lavish and makes us see the value in their love. He/she also thank Aff for having regulation in herself to make this scene came out beautifully (praising her manners of being conservative)

That's pretty much it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Cecilia. I so agree with this person ! Aff suits princess/Queen roles very well.
I mean even people who heard about this scene before seeing it like were shocked when it happened. the willing scene is implied but it still strikes. I also like the idea of arguing-before kissing because in Roy Mai -unlike in most of slap and kiss lakorns I have watched- the arguing was filled with "devotion" and "hardcore love" and not "sexual tension". Even I couldn't understand what they told when I watched it for the first time I could feel it. That's why I am not too much suprised by Cecilia translation of the scene. They well conveyed this match-made-in-heaven feeling and the sweet scene after the kiss when Aum is lying on Aff's lap and when they came back and he kissed her on her cheek and forehead felt so lovely -namely Aum loving way of looking at Aff. I feel that she is more confortable with Aum in this lakorn too.
I also love how Siriwong and Maneerin act as a pair to protect themself from Bua N'guern evil plots. They are here for one another.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I'm on the beginning of epi 11, and argh I have to let this out!

The major turn off point for this lakorn is simply the fact that too much screen times are being use to focus on Bua and Mei! It feels like if you are to cut all of their scenes together, you would get a full length mini drama of just the two of them. And for what purpose?! Seeing their perspectives? sympathize them?! Or plainly see their stupidity deeds?! Make no sense! and it's getting way too annoying! They should use those extra time to focus more on the development of Rin and Suriya relationship! Feel like they are still at stage two, and barely moving.

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree on RERIN & SURIYA's relationship but JAO NANG NOI AND JAO NOI'S story is progressing to my liking.

Preetam, their argument is about their love and affection for each other but can you imagine them going hardcore and be sensual like other ppl lol ..
anyway, Aff is really suit for PRINCESS role .. she looks very kon noo (b/c she's one in real life anyway) i couldn't compliment enough on how p'aof did that scene b/c it had been played out beautifully without exposing too much skin (though, i would have prefer the later half) i'm still satisfy with this for a prince/princess love making ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am almost done with episode 10 and I concluded... Jao Suriya and Suer are my ideal HUSBAND!!!