[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Yeah i agree too that Aff she kind of look tired in away. Her eyes is half look blurred. but she still
has her lovely smile on her facial expression.
I hope she gets lots of rest -- don't want ppl to criticize something she can't control :( .. hurt my heart too :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope she gets lots of rest -- don't want ppl to criticize something she can't control :( .. hurt my heart too :(
Yes me too i don't want anyone making fun of her. This will Aff very challenging roles in this drama. But Act Art
is like Tv Scene they're both are at a slower pace but Act Art is better cos of their good quality more than
Tv Scene.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, compare these two companies, i prefer act art over tvscene as well .. the story flows better and it starts well, ends well unlike some thai broadcast lakorn. I'm really looking forward to this .. Love seeing Aff in clothes like this -- even just a little glimpse of her wearing the old old clothes like in King Naresuan already got me so happy .. I'm so looking forward to it b/c not only i get to see Aff but Aum too .. PERFECT timing for them to rise up my temper once again for ateam!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Act Art's lakorns are usually more organized than TV Scene. Sure their both slow but Act Art is still really good, especially when P'Off is directing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
tv scene and act art are both slow pace but i would definately choose act art because it has better qualities and their wardrobe/scenery are usually nice..

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh...My...what happened to AFF...her eyes are so obvious. Between her eyes and her nose I don't know which one is worst. Though, she has the most beautiful smile. I mean, she can't go wrong with that big smile of hers. So jealous. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh...My...what happened to AFF...her eyes are so obvious. Between her eyes and her nose I don't know which one is worst. Though, she has the most beautiful smile. I mean, she can't go wrong with that big smile of hers. So jealous. LOL.
I think its her eyes that went so wrong cos of her age goes by but she has a good nose job done.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the playfulness between Ateam. I especially love it at 1:11 :coverlaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RIQBzrx3zo

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Lol Jason Young his hot its good his in. Funny thing how they choosing the cast here since its taking place in Lao's. None of the cast has the image they're all look thai and some other variety except looking like a
Lao nationality. If it was Rome he'll overshadow everyone since his Laos.
I seriously think it's time for you to move on! Stop being a party booper. We know you aren't happy with the casts but what's done is done and can't be change so please, let us have some peace and excitement here without constantly reading you being a butthurt.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I seriously think it's time for you to move on! Stop being a party booper. We know you aren't happy with the casts but what's done is done and can't be change so please, let us have some peace and excitement here without constantly reading you being a butthurt.
Oh look here goes this response I'm not saying that i am not happy with the casting nor even hating them. So
please.. calm down don't make it such a big deal with this. I know now its already finalised with the casting
and so excited to catch Ateam onscreen once again. So no need to be offended. :wink:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
And another thing wanna tell that I'm a easy on going person so try to understand other response before pointing
at it, if it was another person they'll give u a warning. I love the Ateam as much as u too. So no need for a
fight about it :thumbsup:

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
And another thing wanna tell that I'm a easy on going person so try to understand other response before pointing
at it, if it was another person they'll give u a warning. I love the Ateam as much as u too. So no need for a
fight about it :thumbsup:
LMAO! If what I've read so far is called 'love' than it's quite a rare one than.
Anyways, gonna drop it here since I've said what I wanted to say already, and I
really do not want to ruin the fun and excitement of seeing ATEAM again.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want to butt in but i just want to clarify Alice's statement .. i believe she's just stating that if ROME were to play/cast in this role as the Prince, his look will overshadow the others b/c he looks more Laotian than any of them .. i don't think Alice said anything about not being happy that ATEAM is in here .. Just b/c she say she love ateam as much as you, you shouldn't doubt her love .. i sometimes do that to my other favorite pranang and i would feel offended if someone think or doubt my love for the ppl i like (if those actors/actresses are bad in the role, i will hate them for it - but that doesn't mean, i'm an anti-fan)

It's good that both of you stop but it's best to not START POINTING finger at each other until you put yourself in the other person's shoe or see where the other person is coming from/about making their statement.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't want to butt in but i just want to clarify Alice's statement .. i believe she's just stating that if ROME were to play/cast in this role as the Prince, his look will overshadow the others b/c he looks more Laotian than any of them .. i don't think Alice said anything about not being happy that ATEAM is in here .. Just b/c she say she love ateam as much as you, you shouldn't doubt her love .. i sometimes do that to my other favorite pranang and i would feel offended if someone think or doubt my love for the ppl i like (if those actors/actresses are bad in the role, i will hate them for it - but that doesn't mean, i'm an anti-fan)

It's good that both of you stop but it's best to not START POINTING finger at each other until you put yourself in the other person's shoe or see where the other person is coming from/about making their statement.
Thanks to my friend Cecilia for correcting her about my state and show her to understand not just butt in then get
offended and start a fight nowhere no reason. Its ok if she does this cos I'm an easy person and this is just
moonchild74 first time conflict on just a small problem and next 2nd time or onwards enough is enough then i'll
probably come up with a warning. Am i correct with my response there? :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Thank u again... and I'm not the person that starts to point the finger at her and i didn't mention that i am
unhappy with Ateam reunion so Moonchild74 think before u react to someone. I WILL ALWAYS BE INLOVE WITH aTEAM AND
WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF THEM. :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice, too bad there weren't pics of them together.
Yeah thanks, i was flipping through the pages but nothing of them together. Maybe soon there might be more.
I'll try my hardest to find more if they spotted a popup.