[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can't they just give or left some times for Rome and they should recognize that Aum his also has many lineup too. So unfair. The p'ek has to be Rome and if can't
then Rome and Aff might pair in p'kai new project the one has the similar story to JLR and its a sadistic role too. I am excited the fact that Ateam is reuniting
but not at the moment now. Why does those things bugle in between when Rome and Aff confirm in a new lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow.. ateam reunited.. sweet!!! but ahhh.. i wanna see rome & aff too T_T.. ahhhh..

we'll just have to wait and see what the real confirmation is..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aum's fanclub confirmed he is the pra'ek

wow, poor rome! they could of waited for him but i guess they wanted to start filming right away? this would of been a good role for him..aum can not pass as laos at all! hes more chinese looking. this is gonna ruin the lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've doubt that this will be ruin cos Aum can't pass as Laotian and plus Act Art are at a slow pace sometime gets bored just like Tv Scene usually does. Poor
Rome they're are just unfair to him. I think i might pass on this if Aum is really confirm, sorry to say this its not that i don't like him and reunion but not now
at the moment cos i just wanna see some chances for Rome to pair with Aff one day. Oh well hope P'kai chose Aff for his lakorn that produce by him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YAYYYYYYYYYY this makes my day :party: , i don't care if Aum don't look Laos i just want to see my precious Ateam on screen again. This is like my happy pill of the day :dance3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
They should atleast try to be more realistic and choose someone who can pass as laos. I heard this was a good novel too..I don't mind aum and aff in any other drama but not this one..plus, isn't praek suppose to be speaking laotian too? It would hurt to wait for rome since he's suppose to be done with duangtah sawan in december.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I reckon these producer are taking a rush in filming can't they just manage the time carefully. Aum his now like in my least favourite in the list now and Rome
his started to grow on me and not just myself also to others that are a huge fans of him. I'm going to have big laugh :yahoo: if this lakorn is ruin. Wrong choice but
i like the fact that Ateam is reuniting but not this one since both are in here maybe Plerng Boon won't get to see them in there for sure.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im sadden rome's out blehh.. i wanted them together..
but oh well.. i'm glad that ateam is reunited.. ^_^

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm tired of Aum and Aff as I am of Ken and Ann. When will we get to see Rome and Aff? I was really looking forward to seeing Rome, but I guess we'll have to wait a little longer and good things come to those who wait! I'm expecting to see Rome and Aff in a really good drama then to compensate for this loss. As the person above said, at least we know the chance of Aum and Aff starring in Plerng Boon is now pretty slim.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can no way be tired of Ateam when they only have 3 lakorns together, while Ann and Ken have 5 lakorns together. Not fair.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Again? This is the second time already--it's like something's keeping Rome and Aff apart (lol, I know it sounds crazy).
Maybe next year. I also want to see Rita and Aum pair up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm tired of Aum and Aff as I am of Ken and Ann. When will we get to see Rome and Aff? I was really looking forward to seeing Rome, but I guess we'll have to wait a little longer and good things come to those who wait! I'm expecting to see Rome and Aff in a really good drama then to compensate for this loss. As the person above said, at least we know the chance of Aum and Aff starring in Plerng Boon is now pretty slim.
That is a well said. I'm the person that has the senses that there is least amount chances that Ateam won't be in Plerng Boon its still a unconfirm plus another
Aum he might not be in and a rumor news @pantip and dirtiilaundry website said Aff might be taking Noi character in Plerng Boon. Rome he actually has 2 lakorn
that are booked one is with Broadcast they said its a comedy and second is one of P'Kai upcoming lakorn. So there maybe chances
for a good make up to Rome and Aff. Another thing i hope for but never works is Aum and Rita.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Someone @Rome's website said Duang Ta Sawan filming ended this december, so their maybe chances for Rome but less cos the producer is on a :cry1:
rush no time limit.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Someone @Rome's website said Duang Ta Sawan filming ended this december, so their maybe chances for Rome but less cos the producer is on a :cry1:
rush no time limit.
Cheer up now, I'm sure Rome and Aff will have plenty of chances to work together. And you never know maybe Rome will be in this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cheer up now, I'm sure Rome and Aff will have plenty of chances to work together. And you never know maybe Rome will be in this.
Oh cupid candy thanks for your words to cheer me up. I hope its everyone above comments a dream come true. The fact that i don't actually
hate the Ateam but just getting tired of seeing over and over again and same to Ken and Anne. Come up with something new and refreshing.
Ch3 had tried some new pairs for 2011 and old face at the same time too and same goes with other channels.

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like aum is the pra'ek. aff's admin got from tv pool news

this is all wrong...am cant be a lao prince...ugh, why wouldnt they wait for rome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg can't they lead out the chances for Rome please see ch3 2011 calender they had Ateam in the same shoot
again, don't they get bored with them pairing like everywhere its just so..... unfair to Rome his way better as
a Laotian Crown Prince, Rome fit a prince charming looks and huge/tall. I think I'm going 2 skip this and pass on
cos i was rooting for Rome/Aff. Sorry that lately i find that there is nothing interesting for Ateam whereas Ken/Anne
is another story i don't why i never get so bored of seeing them onscreen, i know some others won't like my saying
its not that i don't like Ateam except that nothing new for them. :scratchchin: