[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is it just me or is Aum and Aff drifting apart. They are barely in pics together and during behind the scenes they don't talk or joke like before. And if Chai is there Aff just talks to him. Anyone notice this too???

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I notice that too, I wonder why. I remember watching a few of the behind the scene and I don't really see Aff and Aum close like before. Except like one clip, but if Chai is there than Aff mostly talk to him. Could be because Aum has a lot of work going on and he's probably too tired to joke around. lol. I don't know why.. I just hope them onscreen is different. Still I miss them when they used to tease each other and stuff behind the scene. May be the behind the scene caught them at the wrong time. Lol.

Aum is so sexy in those pictures, I just want to squeeze his arms. lol.
Thanks for sharing.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I notice that too, I wonder why. I remember watching a few of the behind the scene and I don't really see Aff and Aum close like before. Except like one clip, but if Chai is there than Aff mostly talk to him. Could be because Aum has a lot of work going on and he's probably too tired to joke around. lol. I don't know why.. I just hope them onscreen is different. Still I miss them when they used to tease each other and stuff behind the scene. May be the behind the scene caught them at the wrong time. Lol.

Aum is so sexy in those pictures, I just want to squeeze his arms. lol.
Thanks for sharing.
I don't think its cause Aum is tired, cause with Ploy and Namcha he was taking close pics with them and planking with Namcha. Something is wrong with Ateam, its like they're mad at each other or something.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think its cause Aum is tired, cause with Ploy and Namcha he was taking close pics with them and planking with Namcha. Something is wrong with Ateam, its like they're mad at each other or something.
That's true actually now that you mention, I wonder why too. They seem different than before.

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
there are not too many behind scenes. but i do feel Aum is not joking around aff now. Aum do joke around kim,yaya during 4HJKK.

aum and aff is very close during Namtarn Mai

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^agree on that. aum and aff were so close during NM. I wonder what happened to them -_- they NEED to be close again hahaha I just miss seeing aum joking around with aff. as a hardcore ATEAM fan, I'm quite upset *sigh*

cecilia

Staff member
probably b/c both are with other ppl so if they are to be close -- rumors will start and if rumor start -- it'll whirl back to the girl being hurt the most.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
But during Namtan Mai they were both with other people, probably cause Aff was on the verge of breaking up with her BF and Aum was just getting into dating Nat Myria. Now both sides of Ateam are pretty serious into their relationship, but I do wish to see come cuteness soon like when they first started filming Roy Mai.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, the depth of their relationship with the other ppl seems serious now so if they are to have cozy rumors (which ppl might believe if they don't see evidences) so it's better for them to sorta of not hangout and be as comfortable like before together. I do miss the tease and interaction and that's why whenever i get shot of them together teasing .. i'll go ballistic .. sadly, we dont' get much from this set except when they are in scene together .. even rehearsing photos look sad with them sitting apart and only together to practices their lines T_T

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I would like to post posters of JLR of our Chinese subbing work. We subbed it before, now just revise it with more clear videos, and we made new posters.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^yes, the depth of their relationship with the other ppl seems serious now so if they are to have cozy rumors (which ppl might believe if they don't see evidences) so it's better for them to sorta of not hangout and be as comfortable like before together. I do miss the tease and interaction and that's why whenever i get shot of them together teasing .. i'll go ballistic .. sadly, we dont' get much from this set except when they are in scene together .. even rehearsing photos look sad with them sitting apart and only together to practices their lines T_T
I KNOW! I hope their onscreen chemistry is still there T_T I wish they would do a really ROMANTIC lakorn together after this LOL might bring back their closeness *cross fingers*

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
Ateam ...I don't know their relationship.

but around 3-4 weeks ago , Thai gossip magazine (and their website) posted news about Aff and Aum go to watch the movie together at Chiang Mai (Roy Mai set in Chiang Mai). Next 2-3 days the reporter asked Nat (Aum's girlfriend) about Ateam's relationship. She said that she do not worry about this news ...Aff is Aum's close friend and she (Nat) know all their activities.....

I think they (Ateam) don't want problem in their relationship so they don't joke around together like as the old day.

link Nat's interview
http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=15103

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ateam ...I don't know their relationship.

but around 3-4 weeks ago , Thai gossip magazine (and their website) posted news about Aff and Aum go to watch the movie together at Chiang Mai (Roy Mai set in Chiang Mai). Next 2-3 days the reporter asked Nat (Aum's girlfriend) about Ateam's relationship. She said that she do not worry about this news ...Aff is Aum's close friend and she (Nat) know all their activities.....

I think they (Ateam) don't want problem in their relationship so they don't joke around together like as the old day.

link Nat's interview
http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=15103
Movie :heart: Good good good, that made my day (i still have hope). Why oh why is Aum dating Nat :rant:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think there is something between them but they can't admit their true feelings for each other because both of them are commited right now :rolleyes: that's just my wishful thinking hahaha it's good that they went to the movies together :) did they went together alone or they are with other people too? if it's just the two of them then it seems like a date lol another wishful thinking hahaha