❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Nadya, I got mixed up and wrote in the BPS thread, asking you to try using Google to search for 'just another muse'. Once you are in the Home page, you can search for BPS (spelt in full). I too had the same problem as you but when I used the method mentioned, I can now watch all the lakorns listed ;)
Ahhh just being active again after awhile ! Heheheh . Okey I’m gonna try it . Just finished rewatching BPS again from FB. Fyi, I have been rewatching many times but still not getting bored HAHAHAH. U know guys, I used to not like bella because sorry to say she looks too old (when I saw her w/ james ji compared to taew) but, when she was paired up w/ pope omg it’s unbeliveable , she looked so far different in BPS lakorn !! Really well matched and she didn’t look old ! So happy because I can see the reasons why she is adored by many people there .❤

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Nadya, I got mixed up and wrote in the BPS thread, asking you to try using Google to search for 'just another muse'. Once you are in the Home page, you can search for BPS (spelt in full). I too had the same problem as you but when I used the method mentioned, I can now watch all the lakorns listed ;)
Yup I tried it several times and still it doesn’t work either