❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
Is this subbed? Worth to watch? Been thinking twice.
for myself, its worth if you fan of pope or/and bella.....
the drama is based on real story/character so we cant complaint (makjang much lol)...
but the cast & acting is good...even the wicked antagonist one haha..
i got rolling eyes every time her face come out on screen LOL

spanky

sarNie OldFart
for myself, its worth if you fan of pope or/and bella.....
the drama is based on real story/character so we cant complaint (makjang much lol)...
but the cast & acting is good...even the wicked antagonist one haha..
i got rolling eyes every time her face come out on screen LOL
I feel like it isn't "makjang much".....in the beginning it kind of seems that way but it kind of tone down. Also the ppl are smart. Pk and her friends.

Donut and papyre is more makjang....oh soo forgiving to the rai ppl and they always get away with it until the last min...

I like the friendship, comradery and support.

Louis is killing it....such a diverse role.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad they change the script. I'm looking/listening to spoiler. They had pk brother like nk and he wanted to sacrifice for him....well he admire her more than love.

I'm glad they didn't complicated it and add noble idiocy to it

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
EnpE5Z1VgAAGGHP.jpg

My God! the online view is 1.3 millions.:eek::eek:

Ok Nim had borderline personality disorder, Aim pretending to blind to catch her. Welcome back Aim, finally she is catching on with Nim plan.

Although she still has trust issue if Ramin since she is pretending she is blind to him too. Hopefully she can trust him back and love him like he deserve. It's starting to feel like a one-sided love with only Ramin giving while Aim just cruise over it.

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
It's not even half, it's like a quarter, only showing shoulder. Pope is too modest :risas3:

LOL haha... i dont know but why i do feel so disappointed to see it.. even if e-nim just staged the situation... maybe i am into the drama so much...

bit

sarNie Adult
Is Ramin sure he slept with Nim when he was drunk? Doesn't Max confirm that Nim only ever sleeps with him in some previous episodes?:confused12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is Ramin sure he slept with Nim when he was drunk? Doesn't Max confirm that Nim only ever sleeps with him in some previous episodes?:confused12:
We don't know....she is not a virgin.

She loves him but she is traumatized by max's cheating.

Nim is a psycho

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
sigh.. only Nim know the real situation...hopefully she can clarify this in the final episode..
up today there is still talking/complaining in twitter about the incident lol.. fan really care about p'mil purity LOL..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It will be cleared. Nk is emotional but she is cautious about it. She understands pk

nina07

sarNie Adult
Sorry not sorry but I feel like someone has to say it.. this lakorn got dum dum real quick. It should've ended at ep 11-12 when Nim was about to jump off of that bridge. It started dragging ever since then. Bella's character trying to reconcile whatever she had left with her was such a waste of time and everyone around her knew it. They gave her so many chances and let themselves get manipulated by her each time! It took way too long for them to realize she was never going to change. I don't get why Aim or Min didn't just push her off that cliff instead when they were in that desert? It was 2 vs 1. He just stood there and she was able to leave scott free in that truck..

Great acting from Bella and Wawaa, and Pope + Bella are always great together but this one was underwhelming even though they probably wanted Wawaa to shine anyways since it's her first role as rai.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The ending was sooo typical.

I felt it didn't drag out too much...i wish they showed more of the other pairing. Wawwa character end up falling flat....

Also her friends disappeared... they are her love & support. But we don't see them visiting the baby...nothing...wth

I only watched it for the friendship. I didn't really care for pope or Bella romance.

I was hoping for more phet/bua & jackie &pk bro

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, this drama suffered from not having a strong rational villain, the writer should have written a better plot for villains instead having Nim taking all the blame.

In Plerng Boon, we can see Jai Rek character development and can feel sympathy. Nim has none. Someone should have bundle her into an institution after she tried to jump and give Ramin and Aim a new villain to deal with if they want to non-urbanites views to grow.

Without strong actors, this drama would’ve suffered. Luckily they have Louise, Pope, Bella, Bua etc to put their character alive.

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
the ending a bit rush... but glad its a happy ending even they manage to slip few evil E-Nim scene....
and the important thing is P'Ting is the great saviour in this episode..LOL

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
Yes, this drama suffered from not having a strong rational villain, the writer should have written a better plot for villains instead having Nim taking all the blame.

In Plerng Boon, we can see Jai Rek character development and can feel sympathy. Nim has none. Someone should have bundle her into an institution after she tried to jump and give Ramin and Aim a new villain to deal with if they want to non-urbanites views to grow.

Without strong actors, this drama would’ve suffered. Luckily they have Louise, Pope, Bella, Bua etc to put their character alive.

I think there is something wrong with the script writer head...LOL

spanky

sarNie OldFart

The Villian could be Aim self doubt...trauma from a cheating past. Then have her do the chasing....also they could have done more with the friends and other pairing instead of Nim world ...roll eyes