[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk,  It's a bts picture.  Just like huanzhu said, Yadech are sure comfortable with each other and always look happy together hehe.

More cute pictures.........

Just love this picture, can't wait to see the mag...... :heart: :heart: :cloud9:

Bonus picture....Yaya is so beautiful!!!

cr:as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Dear Vimalee :flowers:    
  :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:
Wishing you loads of happiness today,
Because its your birthday,
A special wish for a special friend,
Stay blessed and happy this day!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks TLFF and bubba

glad to know this is real and it's actual BTS omg i can not do this to my male friend only gf can do this to any guy.i love yaya"s frankness and her PDA towards nadech just like this and the one when she almost kiss nadech in front of the crew when he was having an allergic reaction to the lilies.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Dear vimalee, a wonderful cyber friend,
Wishing you a happy birthday! May your heart be filled with happiness and joy and may your wishes come true!!!!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

@RaklakornNYK,   thank you so very much for thinking of me on my Birthday.   Thank you for many warm wishes and delicious cakes and treats!   Really appreciated them.    How did you know my weakness for all things sweets?      Also, khob khoon mark mark na kha for being here and for sharing many nice pictures of Yadech.     Good luck with your school and exams na and su su na kha.

@MrsChum, my fellow mother and die-hard Yadech fans and admirers.   Thank you very much for your beautiful birthday card and warm wishes.    We have been with Yadech for many years and have shared and witnessed many Yadech touching moments, so let's continue and enjoy their wonderful journey.

@didieyadech, @soso68, and @nett,    Even though you ladies are very busy,  you are still stopping by here now and then to chat with us.   Thanks so much for stopping by on my special day and wished me a very Happy Birthday...!!!

@bubba, my oxygen tank teammate and "a long lost cousin,"   I'm glad to have found you in here, hehehehe.     Thanks so much for the beautiful lotus birthday card and warm wishes.    Whenever I saw lotus now I thought of Nadech and his beautiful words for Yaya:  goodness, beauty, tranquility, and contentment.      Also, thank you for the delicious cake.   That's one of my favorite cakes:  light, not too rich and sweet, just right.    Last but not least, I want to thank you for taking the time to translate many articles, clips, and comments for us, and for posting many pictures at RFTD thread and at Pictures and Gallery section.   Your precious time and efforts are very much appreciated.

@Huanzhu, my other oxygen tank teammate, glad to see you again and thank you very much for beautiful birthday wishes and thank you also for sharing many of Pittanomipa awesome MVs with us.

@Keylargo, my fellow fan fiction reader, oxygen tank teammate, and our biggest cheerleader here.   Thank you so very much for your kind wishes on my birthday; but most of all, I wanted to thank you for always be here to give everyone love, support, and encouragement....bless your heart!

@Yaya Kugimiya, such a nice ring to it!     Thank you for your warms birthday wishes and for being a very upbeat, enthusiastic, and die-hard Yadech shipper.   I had lived in Bangkok at a young age many years ago so my next trip to Thailand will be Yadech BIG day.   I'm saving money right now, hehehehe.

Once again, thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your well wishes on my birthday!     Have a wonderful week everyone...!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee,  สุขสันต์วันเกิดนะคะ ขอให้มีความสุขมากๆ สุขภาพแข็งแรงตลอดปีและตลอดไปค่า  :party:  :flowers:  :grouphug:  :hapbday:  :bdaycake: 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Yaya's with her school friends..

Cr: UrassayasYaya
Yaya looks so adorable with minimal make-up and uniform

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Vimalee said:
   Good luck with your school and exams na and su su na kha.
Once again, thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your well wishes on my birthday!     Have a wonderful week everyone...!!!

You're  :welcome1: P'Vimalee.. Hope you had a blast on your day  :beer:  :party: 
Thank you so much for your wishes P'Vimalee and Bubba, Key khob khun maak na for the wishes  :yes:  :thanks:
And I never knew that our Interpreters P'Vimalee and Bubba are cousins    :lol:  No wonder that you both share same interests!!  :p  :wink:

Yaya was at pottery shop I guess!!

Trying her hand at pottery-making.. Multi-talented girl

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I find these two pics very cute and innocent

Nadech looks at Yaya with tenderness & soft expressions..  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  I just  :heart: the way they look into each other's eyes!!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: naa Mrschum and very good morning to you too na kha   :heart: 
Have a very good day ahead