[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Even Thairath newspaper likes to tease Yadech.   It's nice to see so many people are cheering for them. 

" We have a story for FC to greed..... all the time.  A belated surprised birthday party was held for Yaya Urassaya, and the special and important guest like Nadech Kugimiya would not miss it in the world.  He himself walked in with a surprised birthday cake for her.    Okay, don't have to tell us.  We already knew that 'his heart has already been giving to her' a long time ago. "

credit to Khoon Red Cherry Bhum @NadechYaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I like this particular comment about this picture.

" His character is a doctor in Lom Son Ruk.   This picture is cute - Korean style, cheerful and easy going.   However, he seemed to be absent-minded.  Please pay attention to your study.  You are filming Lom Son Ruk, but it seemed like you are thinking about Dr. Mayumi in RFTD. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and you're welcome na ka.

@key, once again, thank you for your kind words na :heart: :heart: .
@Vimalee, thanks dear for sharing with us another fin news and comment na.

@praewmag posted this picture and wrote,  "We heard that Nadech liked Fashion Summer shot with praew very much, so we sent the picture to him. 
It became a source of his big smile like this."

Awww......both Nadech(s) look mighty handsome.......

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all yadechers from all over the world

hi key,bubba,vorleak and nykim have you all read my pm?

i'm 100% sure they will just DENY it hahaha :numchuck:  :loool: or the question will be screened and will never be asked just like their VD dinner date last year :secret:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone....
@yk,  thanks so much for sharing na ka and I agree with you hehe.

More cute pictures of Yaya at Maldives........Can't wait for Yadech to go to Maldives, an paradise island :bhehe: .

Yaya is so good with baby just like her pe chai............

Nadech is handsome as always.......

cr: as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww.....another cute article........

cr:as tagged

The Love of Suptars

What kind?  Yes or No?

Nadech:    I like a lady who is patient.  If we're going to date, then we need to understand each other and have patience.   
Otherwise, when we have a problem, we might not be reasonable or we might be selfish.  No matter how much we love
each other, we won't last.

Yaya:      He has to be a gentleman, warm, respectful, and can take care of us.  That's all we, the ladies, want.

Awww......it seems like they're talking about each other :bhehe: :coverlaf: :heart: .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya just had a fitting yesterday for her new lakorn Neung Nai Suang, and it will be her first period lakorn where she gets to wear pretty dresses.  

She is so pretty...!!!      Please stop by the thread and give our girl support na kha.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

CaSURVIVOUR

still awaiting vorleak's and nykim's confirmation  :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :dance3: hehehe :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all sorry for reposting this

i just love chompoo's comment at 36:40 and the lady in red comment in 39:00.base on how nadech answered the jin questions he always made an effort to act over funny to get away from shyness to speak serious love matters.....so obvious he is tight lipped :scratchhead2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghR8oBsSwrk

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, thanks for sharing again,  I can never get enough of Yadech 3Zaap.

BTS pictures.

Awww......Mayumi's cooking....... :yummy:

Hahaha....wonder who she's trying to scare...... :pervie:

Mayumi is pretty at any angle.......

And, here's our handsome Ryu.......

cr:as tagged

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII my ladies :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

How are you ?

When will RFTD  be broadcasted ?? I remember someone back then said it will happen in April. It's April now :thumbsup: So excited T_T

And Yaya looks so prettyyyyyyyyy in her new lakorn, look so young and cute. Can't wait for her new lakorn as well. I will not mention anything else or anyone else as I know it will annoy some ladies here, haha  :bhehe:

I want to say thank you to all your wishes for me. I got a new job already in hanoi, Vietnam. Next time, if anyone visits Hanoi, tell me, I will come here often and will not miss out any message ^^.

Have a lovely day :heart:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hi lu

Welcome back miss You. Hope You are well.

Thanks ladies for all the pics

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Oooh!! Just 
 Yaya in these above pics... Thanks for all the pics  Bubba & Vimalee.. Thanks a lot to Yaya Kugimiya for refreshing my memory with this lovely video. :thanks:  everybody for sharing the news, videos, clips & stories. Missed you and gonna miss you all my lovely ladies as my exams are going on. Can't be regular here now! My bad! But will try my best to stop by.. :heart:  you all girls.. keep rocking  
:rockon:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lu so happy to read your post, musm lu ♡. glad ure settled and thanks for the kind invitation. looking to convo with u.
HAK to vimalee bubba, with appreciation for your posts, trans and lots of pics!
soso, miss u tc.
very best wishes in your exam raklakorn.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
keylargo said:
very best wishes in your exam raklakorn.

And Key forgot to tell you that I miss you na.. I was in urgent then. Do take care of yourself jaaa   :kiss:

Thank you so much for your wishes as well Key

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone!
@lu, so happy to see you here.  Agree with key, we sure miss you mak mak na and good luck on your new job.   Looking forward to hear from you na ka.
@RakLakorn, good luck on your exams, su su na.
@key, you're welcome and thanks for your kind words mak mak ka.  HAK to you.

Yaya is so funny....She posted this picture with the writing, Spot Wally?! Photo bombbbb ......
Yaya acts just like  her pe chai when taking picture....... :bhehe: . Can you find Yaya? :lol:

BTS of Nadech new Birdy ad.......He is so handsome .......

cr:as tagged & NDW

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back lu...!!!       Very glad to see you stopping by and we've missed you na.

AHA, Nadech was so happy that he was able to wear the same pants that he wore when RFTD was first filmed awhile back ago.

Congratulations...!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aww, Mayumi is cooking for Ryu.  

Nadech said he likes woman who knows how to cook.   Well, Yaya can make one mean fried eggs and fried rice dishes.  :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Look at my guy....Ooops, I meant Yaya's guy.    Ain't he so fine?

credit NadechWorld FB