[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
These are the pics from Sunday noon, Yaya after finishing her work

Yaya is glowing and blushing.. :blush:  :blush: Maybe because she knew she was gonna meet her P'Chai in the evening...

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: THE MORE I SEE YOU, THE MORE I LOVE YOU........ YAAYYYAAAAA :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much everyone for sharing everything about Yadech...!!!
Yesterday was a very busy day for Yadech and their families.

They went to do merit (tum boon) in the morning to commemorate the memorial of someone very importance.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

In the afternoon, Mae Keaw and Nadech went to help celebrate the Five Years Together with Nadechworld and to help fund raise for HIV patients.   They raised 382,100.00 bahts for the cause.

credit as tagged and Nadechworld.com FB

In the evening, they celebrated Yaya's belated birthday (March 18th) and Na Ying (March 30th) Nadech's aunt or Mae's Keaw younger sister.

credit keaw_jung IG

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Love this one comment:

" Both the mothers, the managers of clothing, hair stylist, makeup artist, photographer, TV personality, and an elder relative are all here today.   How about let's have a meeting and discuss about the wedding plan for Yadech right now. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB
I totally agree with u :highfive: :beer:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks again, MrsChum for sharing the clips.   My heart just feels happy every time I listen to Nadech singing "Let Love Grows in Your Heart." from TNNKK.    This song has such nice meanings but it means so much more now knowing how close they are.

I'm glad I glanced through comments on this picture or else I wouldn't come across another cute story of Yadech.  

Scene from the plane.

" After attending merit and resting at Nadech's house in Khon Khan, they boarded the plane to come back.  Normally, Nadech would be the first one to fall asleep, but today Yaya was with him so he had other plan.   Today, he was not going to tease her or pick on her because Yaya had to study for tests.   She hardly had enough time to study because she was very busy with work.  Nadech planned to pick on his mom who sat next to him but she already fell asleep.   Suddenly, he heard a soft voice saying, want to drink some juice.  He then searched the bag and found the juice, inserted the straw and handed it to Yaya who sat in the front row across of him.   He also checked with Mae Pla who sat next to Yaya if she needed anything.   After taking care of everyone, he then tended to his own things signing autographs for fans.   How adorable...! "

"Actually, this is just a small thing that they care for each other, and they do it in the proper way and in the environment with the adults presence.   It took them almost five years before they could declare that they are very close.  They've survived many obstacles together, and they've grown up together.    It is not easy to be where they are at this age.   They were only a few people who didn't know how close they two are.    The majority of people are cheering, supporting, and teasing these two like we know nowadays.    Please continue to love and support their individual works so NY will feel at ease and will have more works for us fans to enjoy. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thanks makk maaakkk na khun Vimalee. Your story saves me everytime na  :dance1:
Thank you for the pics na khun cookiies

Yaya at solvil et titus's promotional event

She's all glowing.. I think it's yesterday's effect naa  :rofl: 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Found this old transaction receipt of Yadech's donation. Amount is unknown.. They're so generous  :bravo:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:
Found this old transaction receipt of Yadech's donation. Amount is unknown.. They're so generous  :bravo:

Thanks for sharing ja!! Look like they got the same acct but donate to different charity. One for Yaya Community Service charity and the other Nadech HIV charity.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! Wow So much to read in a just a few days. It's a good thing for sure! Aww, I love the bday pictures. Nadech had 2 cakes for his very important people, his aunt and his love. :cloud9:  :heart: The food looks amazing too!  I too love seeing how close they are and so comfortable with eachother as well as around the family. Yaya looks so beautiful at the Solvil Titus event. I love her in white and her hair is perfect. She def. has the nang fah glow and look. :yes: Of course my handsome Nadech always looks handsome. I like his little booty shake at the Shokubutsu event. Handsome mak mak :cloud9:  :wub:

:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: Everyone for sharing!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much RakLakornNYK for sharing.   Could you please give me the source or credits so I can read more about it?      That's how I found out all those cute stories about Yadech.

I interpreted this differently and I might be wrong.  I thought the same person made the donation to Yaya's account and then a minute later made another donation to Nadech's account on March 14, 2014.  

RakLakornNYK said:

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Weeie thanks ladies for sharing the nice pictures, clips and translation. It awesome.

Any fins on these articles?

credit as tagged

Cr: leeya_ifnt

Cr: love_nadechyaya_ny

Cr: nyclub facebook

Can't agree more. Our boy looks handsome in seventeen magazine and our girl looks beautiful in ploykaempetch.

Love their closeness here. Their interlock hand pose although they did it for their fans to fin.

Cr: fonwz

Love his kiss for yaya in grgr. Haha

The stare

credit as tagged