[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks ausa for sharing the clip.

Yes, Lays lucky winners will be awarded with a trip to Maldives for 3 days and 2 nights hotel accommodation, food, and sight seeing.   Wow, can't wait.   Yaya and her parents just went there and now she can show Mae Keaw and Pe Nadech the beautiful paradise.   

Thank you so much Lays for making this trip possible for Yadech... :thumbup: :clap: :clap2:

ausa said:
Hello EVERYONE !!!!

Lays have FINALLY granted YADECHs wishes ... Win a trip to the Maldives !!!!! ( I'm pretty sure sure they're going too... Someone please help me clarify.... )

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErPvCvcLias

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I agreed with you MrsChum.    Up until now, the one hint or clue that gave me the impression that these two may be more than close friends was at the blessing of Nadech's house in Bangkok - his house that was next to his parent's.   I was surprised not to see some of his close ET friends like Mario, Mark, Kimberley, Margie, or Mint there.   I was also surprised not to see Thanwa and Saipan whom he has been working with on school projects at Rangsit University.    What surprised me the most was the sending off of the monk.  I was expecting Mae Keaw and Nadech to do that since they are family and the owners of the house.     I was never expected in a million year that Nadech and Yaya would be sending the monk off at the same time.    I don't know it just gave me that inkling feeling that they are a young couple having their house blessed.   Lol, I might be thinking too much.

MrsChum said:
Thank you for the good news!! Whether true or not I believe in their action and we all know how their action is toward each other.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing :coolpix: , clips, info., translation and wonderful comments na ka.  Yaya is so beautiful in OK and Ploykaempetch mag.
Wow......it's indeed a great news that Yadech will finally go to Maldives, the paradise island :heart: :cloud9: .

This is such a cute clip.  

When Nadech and Yaya were tied together, they had to open the treasure box to be free,  otherwise they would be tied together tighter. 
Of course, when they tried to open the box individually, it won't open.  So the MCs said, now it's the last chance for them to open the box
to be free.  And this time, Yadech have to prove their koo jin by opening the box together with one key just like cutting the wedding cake :wub: :coverlaf: .  
Awww.....the magic of teamwork :bhehe: .  Or.....the magic of koo kwan, koo jin, koo boon (merit couple) and real couple  :bhehe: :pervie: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swG_13ZQAts&feature=youtu.be
cr:Khanah88

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
queenyeon said:
So I recently created a tumblr since I usually like to gif, esp Yadech lol so to all yadechers please check it out ~ here 

I'm seriously still not over this : 

Nadech really can't help his hands sometimes  :dance1: this moment seriously never fails to make me squeal!!! 

thanks queen

i just hope this is not a part of their script in 3zaap show....whatever fake or not the most important is the actual skinships hahaha :loool:  i know both of them were enjoying the electricity :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
You're welcome Yaya Kugimiya!
I don't think it was scripted; Nadech glanced at Yaya's skirt ( the gifs don't include that part but he definitely looked at her skirt like 2 times before he put his hands there)and tried to cover her legs with his hands since it was a bit showing, it looked more like a reflex than anything else hahaha as we all know Nadech is very very protective of Yaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
btw here's my yadech mini ff another version of yaya's 21th bday gift from nadech

please enjoy

mae keaw:nadech where are we going it's already late afternoon you need to take a rest for your                     lakorn with teaw tomorrow.

nadech:mom i have a very important matter to discuss with you but not here in our home but      somewhere else.

scenario:nadech drive the car to pattaya to yaya's home.

mae keaw:hmmm oh i see i guess the important bussiness you are talking about is yaya's birthday(nadech did not answer just nod)

scenario:sperbund family just arrived from maldives that afternoon it was almost night time when nadech and his mom arrive at yaya's home.....and yaya's family was very surprise seeing nadech and his mom visiting them.

mae pla:what a surprise keaw you should have called me so we were able to prepare some special dinner.

mae keaw:i also dont know that we will be coming her tonight i thougt you have an advance family private party for yaya's bday.

scenario:while two moms were busy talking yadech went to a corner and talk about their plan for secret wedding.

nadech:nong sao i want daddy sperbund to join our conversation in due respect to him i should at least ask his permission formally.

yaya:p chai i am so nervous i dont know what will be the elders reaction to our secret wedding plan.

nadech:nong sao this is your initiative so i must take the responsibility.

scenario:all gathered in yaya's home big living room daddy sperbund was there

nadech:(pay respect and vow down to sperbund family...and said)...i'm sorry for the surprise visit.i know you just came from the airport this afternoon but i still bother to come here.i just have a very important message to announce.

scenario:the two moms were nervous and worried too while nadech is talking and while daddy sperbund is just cool and listens to nadech.

nadech:i want to inform all of you mom keaw mae pla and daddy sperbund that me and yaya are dating in secret only our few close friends know this.

daddy sperbund:eek:h boy i know someday you two will get develop i'm glad for your honesty nadech.in fact i adore you for my yaya.she is always telling me more stories about you and im happy that she met a guy like you.i know my princess is in good hand.

mae pla:ehem so my guess was right but i was just quiet i was waiting for 1 year for you two to admit that something is going on.

mae keaw:aha so this is the main reason why you brought me here nadech.i'm sorry pla actually i knew already that these were dating since last year because nadech has no secret to me but these two asked me to be tight lipped they said they will be the ones tell you by themselves about their relationship.

nadech:actually announcing that me and yaya are dating is not our main concerned now but i need your support (nadech kneel down to the sperbund family) please allow us to get married to night.

mae keaw:(her eyes was widened to her surprise)omg barry are you crazy? are you joking?this is not a good joke getting married is not that easy.

yaya:daddy and mom pla and mae keaw.... barry is not joking i was the one who made him to ask you to marry me please dont blame him for the past five years we've been together for almost  everyday our hearts are not made of stones not to fall in love.please support our union i beg you mom and dad.(kneel down before her mom and dad)

nadech:me and yaya love each other we dont know when it begun exactly but during the filming of tnnkk we both discoverd that were both sure of our feelings not just on screen sweethearts but off cam.

daddy sperbund:but you why you suddenly ask for a secret wedding..is our yaya pregnant?

nadech:no daddy sperbund i would not dare to do anything that can ruin the reputation of nong sao and your family because i respect all of you.this secret wedding is the gift that i can give to nong sao on her 21th bday.....you have nothing to worry i guarantee all of you both of us has plans on how to keep it a secret for the time being due to our careers we will announce it in due time but for now may i ask you your support.

yaya:mom and dad please allow us to get marry tonight we dont have much time both of us are always busy everyday this is the only free day that we have.

nadech:you have nothing to worry about me and yaya we will be graduating this year...we have enough savings in the bank for our future family...in fact i'm planning to purchase a vacation house in norway as my wedding gift to yaya.

daddy sperbund:young man i admire your courage okey if i allow you to marry tonight how is that possible it's night time we dont have much preperation.are you joking?

nadech:the one who will officiate our wedding tonight is on his way as long as you agree.there will be no problem.

scenario:the civil yadech nuptial took place smoothly yadech are so happy that all of their parents are supportive of them nobody in thai showbiz industry knows about their wedding only their parents.and nadech went home happily.

END for now

for the honeymoon portion it is rated R sorry only adults can read it feel free to pm hehehe

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhh, so many people to thank!!!! It's only been no less than a week and I feel like I haven't been on here in forever!!! So many exams, paper due and birthday celebration...I haven't had time to catch up on my favorite couple!

Yadech is way too cute during the lays event and even cuter in the BTS vids!!! Thanks Bubba, Vimalee and MrsChum for all the updates! I quickly browsed through the last few pages and haven't read anything in detailed yet so sorry if I forgot to thank anyone who have contributed! Thank you in advance ka for all your sharing! :)

Vorleak and NYKim, thanks for sharing the great news with us! I think we already knew Yadech were always a couple, but it's def great to hear someone confirm it. You guys are so lucky to have met Yadech!! I'm still waiting on my turn ka! Lol.

Anyway, I'm press for time, but just want to stop by here and say thank you and I miss you all! Hopefully, I can come back in two days and fully catch up on everything! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Have a nice weekend ka!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@queen, thank you so much for sharing these gifs with us.   You are so talented!

My sister who became Yadech fan less than two years ago saw this part and declared that her love for Nadech has quadruple because of his action like this.  He did it naturally and nonchalantly like nothing happened, once for trying to cover her legs and another time for support when Yaya talked about the important people in her life.

queenyeon said:
So I recently created a tumblr since I usually like to gif, esp Yadech lol so to all yadechers please check it out ~ here 

I'm seriously still not over this : 

Nadech really can't help his hands sometimes  :dance1: this moment seriously never fails to make me squeal!!! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@YK, thank you na for sharing your fan fiction with us.  I like it that you incorporated real life situation into your ff.    Keep up the good work!

@Neezy, good luck with your school na and stop by whenever you need a little break....I'm sure Yadech can cheer you up.

@huanzhu, thanks again for sharing the Lays clips.  Now Yadech makes me craving for chips.  Time to hit the snack shelves...!!!

Aww, neighborhood kids stopped by his house just to say hello and get autographs.

credit  NadechWorld FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night  everyone....

@queenyeon, thanks for sharing you work.  You're so talented.
@Vimalee, I like  your sister haha.  She's so insightful and thanks for sharing na ka.  Those kids are so cute.
@Neezy, good luck at school and do stop by when you have time na ka.
@huanzhu, thanks for sharing so many wonderful work of pitta.  Yadech are so cute.
@yk, once again, thanks for your creative ff.  Great job!

Can't wait to see this lakorn.......Mayumi is so pretty.

cr:as tagged

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
My Goodness!! Yaya Kugimiya YOU'RE AWESOME GIRL!! Joob joob to you na  :kiss2:  I was visualising while reading the ff. Very entertaining na YK :popcorn:
Bubba & Vimalee  :thanks:  for the  :coolpix: na and Huanzhu for the videos and queenyeon for the gif.. OMG this page is soooo cute.. NaRak mak mak  :cloud9:  :rofl:
Keep it up my lovely ladies  :thumbsup:.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Found this somewhere na. Yaya, JJ, Mark & Kim with others in a Chinese newspaper!! Yaayyy  :clap2:
Wonder why Nadech was not a part of it  :scratchhead2:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
This was from the magazine called 'Kwanruen' (hope I got it right na, it read something like this "ขวัญเรือน")
From 2012 Jan issue