[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back nykim...!!!   Missed you and vorleak mark mark na kha.    You guys don't come in here often but when you came; BAM, what an awesome news!   Khob Khoon mark kha.

You are so lucky to have met Yadech four times and I hope one day one of Nadech's best friends will take you and vorleak to visit Nadech's house.  

nykim said:
Hi everybody!! Just wanted to share some story along with b voleak!
We did meet nadech's frenz once again for dinner last night.

And he is truely nadech's frenz who grown up together 100%

Anyway...

I was asking him for more details abt nadech yaya heheh...

He said once he was asking nadech if he likes yaya, and this was nadech's reply: hey P, yaya narak kanad née krai jer Mai chob ah?! It's like yaya is this cute, who wouldn't like her?! :)

And nowadays, they r dating na, confirm 100% but they have to keep it low.
I was asking since when they r dating, he said it started since when Thoranee is ended.

I was already in heaven just to hear this!!! :)))))))

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
In Rising Sun, Nadech's and Yaya's characters had a son and Nadech wanted his son to marry Mario's and Taew's daughter to legalize  the Zakusa legacy.   Nadech and Mario are not blood cousin.   Nadech's dad was adopted by Mario's family.  

In DJA book, Fai and Jeed supposed to have a daughter and she grew up to be a tom boy who had a hot temper like her dad Fai.  She even had a nick name pretty close to "hays"  because that's where she was conceived it, lol.  It was probably the scene where Jeed's brother called her where Fai was waiting for her at the barn.  They left out the baby part because Yadech were so young then.

In GRGR book, Sai Chon and Nang Fah had a son and that's why Charles was so upset and wanted revenge because he couldn't believe Falada couldn't remember her own son.   Again, they left out the baby part.

In TNNKK, Arthit wanted to have a dozen kids.  It's okay because they live on the farm, have plenty of food and land.   It was so cute during one of the special where Nadech discussed about his character and Yaya's.   Instead of saying Yaya or Nong Nee name, he kept on saying Mia phom meaning my wife this and my wife that.   I was smiling from ear to ear watching that clip.   :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

lynnyang said:
I want to see Yadech in a lakorn and have a baby, hehe... Their baby will be so gorgeous just like them too <3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@vorleak & nykim, welcome back.  I'm so happy to see you gals  and I'm double happy with the jin and fin news na ka.  We sure miss you gals mak mak na :grouphug: .
@yk, haha so it's not delusional.  I can see another mini ff from you coming up hehe.

Awww......this link  of Nadech and Yaya is too cute......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=469656986496200&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater
Nadech wishes HBD to Ch,3.  May Ch.3 be blessed with good fortune and stay happy with everyone forever na krub.

cr:as tagged

Nadech, Yaya, Mark and Kim wish 44 years anniversary to Ch.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIN90GyHaq0&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

Can't wait to see the Lays event......

nykim

sarNie Egg
Heheh.. I miss all my yadech frenz here too na...

Anyway, he just said they start to see each other some time after Thoranee has ended na ( I myself also find them a bit fishy after Thoranee has ended too )!

He even have nadech and Mae keaw's numbers.

He praises nadech and yaya a lot. And he said when we go Thailand next time, he could bring us to meet nadech personally. Ahhhhhh!!:))))

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@vorleak & nykim, welcome back.  I'm so happy to see you gals  and I'm double happy with the jin and fin news na ka.  We sure miss you gals mak mak na :grouphug: .
@yk, haha so it's not delusional.  I can see another mini ff from you coming up hehe.

Awww......this link  of Nadech and Yaya is too cute......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=469656986496200&se

thanks bubba

i guess the one who took this clip of yaya is nadech himself.....and this nadech's clip was also taken by yaya :heart:  :heart:  :heart: this is just my analysis but i could be wrong but base on their actions in the clips i think they are acting goofy and cute to each oher

btw about my next mini ff of yadech im so happy my ideas are running wild in my mind :dance3:  :scratchhead2: i'm just busy now a days maybe this weekend or tonight :secret:

CaSURVIVOUR

nykim said:
Heheh.. I miss all my yadech frenz here too na...

Anyway, he just said they start to see each other some time after Thoranee has ended na ( I myself also find them a bit fishy after Thoranee has ended too )!

He even have nadech and Mae keaw's numbers.

He praises nadech and yaya a lot. And he said when we go Thailand next time, he could bring us to meet nadech personally. Ahhhhhh!! :))))

thanks nykim

you answered my question in my mind because after reading  vorleak's happy news i wonder when did yadech started to become lovers in secret....so if they started as a couple after thoranee ....i guess this picture at yaya's home is a clear sign :heart:  it is from thoranee.do you think sperbund family will just display this yadech picture in their home without any romantic significance....of course they consider nadech as part of  sperbund family.....soon to be son in law the first and last bf of yaya :heart: ...hahahaha :loool:  sorry for my delusional advance thinking.

i just wish yadech will break the record and destroy the curse of all the koo jin they will end up together :heart:  hahaha :loool:  sorry i am thinking so much.

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
In Rising Sun, Nadech's and Yaya's characters had a son and Nadech wanted his son to marry Mario's and Taew's daughter to legalize  the Zakusa legacy.   Nadech and Mario are not blood cousin.   Nadech's dad was adopted by Mario's family.  

In DJA book, Fai and Jeed supposed to have a daughter and she grew up to be a tom boy who had a hot temper like her dad Fai.  She even had a nick name pretty close to "hays"  because that's where she was conceived it, lol.  It was probably the scene where Jeed's brother called her where Fai was waiting for her at the barn.  They left out the baby part because Yadech were so young then.

In GRGR book, Sai Chon and Nang Fah had a son and that's why Charles was so upset and wanted revenge because he couldn't believe Falada couldn't remember her own son.   Again, they left out the baby part.

In TNNKK, Arthit wanted to have a dozen kids.  It's okay because they live on the farm, have plenty of food and land.   It was so cute during one of the special where Nadech discussed about his character and Yaya's.   Instead of saying Yaya or Nong Nee name, he kept on saying Mia phom meaning my wife this and my wife that.   I was smiling from ear to ear watching that clip.   :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

thanks Vimalee

these info are so amazing hahaha :loool: now i know why all of yadech's lakorn seemed so incomplete because the film maker did not  follow the whole real story.....

because of these info you're giving me some very nice idea to write my own version of DJA,GRGR TNNKK yadech mini ff rated R version  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:  :loool:  :loool:  :secret:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, thank you Nykim for the good news. I have always believe their relationship formed sometime during TNNKK too.. it was just something about it & they seem to be much closer than too. This is great news & I believe it whole heartedly. :cloud9: Now, I just want to wish them the BEST and may they BEAT all obstacles. You ladies are so lucky if you get to meet Nadech personally! Wish I can join you guys :)
 Wow! I didn't realize the Lays's Summer Event party was here already. I can't wait to watch videos of it. Khub Khun Mak Mak Everyone for the beautiful pictures. I love of Nadech is wiping her lips :D

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They are looking mighty fine with this concept! Nadech looks so sexy as a pirate, and Yaya's styling reminds me of Nangfah  :woot:  so pretty! 
can't wait for more fancams to come heehe