[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Practicing fighting for Rising Sun.

Looks so good in any styles...!!!

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Chinese fc had send Yaya a big envelope of best wishes for her birthday and 8 dolls of Yaya that represent all the character she play in....all the dolls are very cute. Chinese fc are very creative in their gift and I'm sure Yaya will cherish all this dolls.

Nucharee

Jeed

Patchroong

Nangfah

Darunee

Math

Rueang

Mayumi

Cr. Yayaurassayachinafc

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thank you for very nice comments ka.
@MrsChum and Vimalee, thanks for sharing beautiful pictures and clips ja.  Those dolls are so cute!
@m9, glad to hear from you.  Take care and su su na.
@Lazydramafan, thank you for a captivating and insightful essay.  :heart:  reading it.

Jamerun, the instructor, wrote, Today is a queue of the popular nang'ek.  Her determination is great.  Su su na krub.
                                                  Nong Yaya is very good krub.  She can absolutely do whatever being taught.  The fans definitely won't be disappointed krub.

Can't wait to see Mayumi in action.......

Awww.....Ryo is so handsome.......

cr:as tagged &withloveurassayas

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Everyone take training seriously.......  Oh.... Nadech....... :bhehe:

Let's see what the instructor had to say about Nadech......
Jamerun said,  Pe Nadech is very good.  He can do anything. The Best.  :lol:

cr:as tagged

Can't wait to see Lays event on March 26.......
:heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:smoothmuffin

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
neenavaj said:
Honestly, who would frame a picture and put it in your house....these two....u get more obvious by the day. Recently, they r more quiet than usual I feel.

@neenavaj

my analysis of this picture nadech is becoming a part of yaya's family seeing them sweet together in one picture in yaya's living room in pattaya home....enough for us to fin :heart:

@Vimalee

i guess your alibi will be the most possible one that yadech could possibly use...... that such yadech picture was given by fans as memorabilia of tnnk lakorn :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ...but who cares who are they are fooling? :secret:  :dance3:  :numchuck:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
They're filming together today.......

Awww.......Beautiful nang Fah.......                                                              Handsome Captain  Nadech............

So looking forward to see our beautiful nang Fah and handsome Captain Nadech in Lay's Summer Beach Party at Central Ladprao on March 26.....

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Wil need some tissues while watching Rising Sun.  :cry:  If someone does not wish to have some spoilers about characters that will have sad ends, please don't watch the BTS  below. There are two characters spoiler ending there, one is expected in Roy Ruk and the other one is more difficult to tell...Ryu and Mayumi show up at 3:15....Takeshi and Seiko are there also at 3:58....hope to hear something related to filming percentage news here since producers are talking at 2:12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CSwUVYNJcc
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

You're welcome bubba and thank you for t instructor translation words. Also waiting for March 26 myself and really glad that Rising Sun series had two days of filming like that.

Hope everyone may have a good weekend.

PS. I don't know how to hide in spoiler mode...because after posting the video it is possible to see one of the pictures. Well at least it is not a clear photo. Sorry about that.   

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Lazy, thank you so much for sharing the clip na.   Pe Ja and Jett said this was an important scene and they had to make it very realistic.   They had the Japanese people came to the set to help with the logistics and details to make sure everything came out properly.   Everyone has been working very hard and hopes the viewers will not have to wait too long.   The Rising Sun will be airing in the middle of the year to commemorate Makers Group 35th Anniversary.  

@Mrschum, thank you also for sharing Yaya Chinese Fan Club.   They sure are very creative with their gifts giving.    Those character dolls are adorable and I'm sure Yaya loves them all.   Now she can put them on the same shelf with Yadech picture frame.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Yaya is 21 now; she said she will have more responsibilities but also will have more opportunities as well.   I think this will be another great year for Yaya.  She will have two lakorns with two hottest actors in Thailand, and I cannot wait to hear more about the movie collaboration with other countries.  NNS with James Jirayu will have a fitting next month.

Finally, I know Nadech's father name.   This year Mae Keaw included the whole Kugimiya family in wishing Yaya's happy birthday...." Mae Keaw, Pa Yoshio, and Pe Nadech wished nu Yaya ....."   Nadech's aunt also wrote a very long and touching birthday wishes for Yaya.   She practically covered all the aspects and blessings in life.   I think Nadech's aunt really loves and admires Yaya as much as Mae Keaw.

I was wondering what kind of gift Nadech gave to Yaya on her birthday.  Knowing they are a young couple, I think he probably gave her something simple and practical.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just noticed that Yaya has the same working bag with Nadech.    I remember he has the same bag and used that sometimes.  These two have the same values, share the same interests, and like to use the same stuffs.   No wonder they get along very well.   I read that many young actresses or newbies like Mark or James J, and I'm glad to hear that.    That meant Yaya will have Nadech all to herself....her country and one of a kind guy...!!!  

Vimalee said:
Love their looks here...!!!

On Yaya's birthday, Nadech had to work on the Lom Son Ruk set from early morning until past midnight.   The reporters asked Yaya if Nadech already gave her birthday present and she said not yet, but he already wished her happy birthday that day.   Great answer Yaya!   If she answered yes, they would ask her what it is.  She said she would "demand" her birthday gift from Nadech later.   The reporters just stopped there and didn't ask further questions.  Aha, Yaya is getting better answering these types of questions.

credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I just noticed that Yaya has the same working bag with Nadech.    I remember he has the same bag and used that sometimes.  These two have the same values, share the same interests, and like to use the same stuffs.   No wonder they get along very well.   I read that many young actresses or newbies like Mark or James J, and I'm glad to hear that.    That meant Yaya will have Nadech all to herself....her country and one of a kind guy...!!!  

Haha, they do. Yaya have the brown LV and Nadech have the black one. If ask why they have the same stuff, they probably say the staff buy it for them . :bhehe: :bhehe:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@Lazy, thank you so much for sharing the clip na.   Pe Ja and Jett said this was an important scene and they had to make it very realistic.   They had the Japanese people came to the set to help with the logistics and details to make sure everything came out properly.   Everyone has been working very hard and hopes the viewers will not have to wait too long.   The Rising Sun will be airing in the middle of the year to commemorate Makers Group 35th Anniversary.  

@Mrschum, thank you also for sharing Yaya Chinese Fan Club.   They sure are very creative with their gifts giving.    Those character dolls are adorable and I'm sure Yaya loves them all.   Now she can put them on the same shelf with Yadech picture frame.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Yaya is 21 now; she said she will have more responsibilities but also will have more opportunities as well.   I think this will be another great year for Yaya.  She will have two lakorns with two hottest actors in Thailand, and I cannot wait to hear more about the movie collaboration with other countries.  NNS with James Jirayu will have a fitting next month.

Finally, I know Nadech's father name.   This year Mae Keaw included the whole Kugimiya family in wishing Yaya's happy birthday...." Mae Keaw, Pa Yoshio, and Pe Nadech wished nu Yaya ....."   Nadech's aunt also wrote a very long and touching birthday wishes for Yaya.   She practically covered all the aspects and blessings in life.   I think Nadech's aunt really loves and admires Yaya as much as Mae Keaw.

I was wondering what kind of gift Nadech gave to Yaya on her birthday.  Knowing they are a young couple, I think he probably gave her something simple and practical.

@Vimalee

my delusional thoughts say nadech himself is the greatest gift that yaya can recieve on her 21th bd :dance3:  :scratchhead2:  :heart: yaya is rich in material things so to make difference and more memorable spending quality time with her p chai is the best gift she could ever have. :heart:  :heart: 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Lazydramafan - Thank you so much for taking time to explain na kaa

Neezy - I've already started watching, thank you again na ka 

Nett - Khaaa. I'm quite comfortable in this thread as I was reluctant initially to join this thread cos I thought since I'm not a native Thai and don't understand the language, you all might not accept me. But now I'm very happy na kha. Khob khun maaaaak na kha P'Nett

Mrschum - That's smart of you kha to notice the photo frame kha.

Much obliged and  :thanks: everybody

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Is there a channel or site that translates everything about Yaya and Nadech's ongoing interviews and programs just like there's "Kimmystationworld" in youtube that translate videos of Kimberly for her non-Thai fans?? I found channels that sub to Vietnamese and Chinese, very difficult to find in English which updates their day-to-day programs..
If there's any, please do share the link kha.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everybody and hope you all have a great day na ka.

Ah.....Lazydramafan,  thanks for sharing na ka.   No worry, I have plenty of tissues,  allergy season too hehe.
@MrsChum, Vimalee, & yk,  lol you gals sure are the great mind readers.  Yep, that will be an excuse alright....hehe.

Not only Yadech have the same values, share the same interests, and like  the same stuffs, they also behave the same :bhehe: .
They are sure perfect for each other........ :heart:

Lazydramafan said:
Wil need some tissues while watching Rising Sun.  :cry:  If someone does not wish to have some spoilers about characters that will have sad ends, please don't watch the BTS  below. There are two characters spoiler ending there, one is expected in Roy Ruk and the other one is more difficult to tell...Ryu and Mayumi show up at 3:15....Takeshi and Seiko are there also at 3:58....hope to hear something related to filming percentage news here since producers are talking at 2:12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CSwUVYNJcc
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

@3:38..... While Nadech's giving an interview, Yaya tries to lower herself to equal to Nadech.   She is so cute and funny :coverlaf: .

Falada

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday to our dearest Key!  :hapbday:  :bdaycake:
Have a wonderful day!

Thanks everyone else for comments and pictures. :D