[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
be frankly, i rather didnt want to talk about this issue here, it is appearently some ppl set him up and made up all rumors. it is not the first time he got questioned about ig and not the first time he was involved with girls, and rumor is just rumor, nadech is still nadech. trust him or not, it depends on fans selves. for me, it is even not a big deal no matter he has an ig or not,  he likes girls photos or not,  he chats with girls or not,  even he really hits on someone, so what? he is a normal guy, 22 yrs. he has right to own his private life, dont understand why those ppl who tried hard to ruin his reputation just with this hilarious so call proof?

anyway, let us leave that mess made by those stupid ppl. i want to share some nice moments of yadech, hoping these photos could make some of us who was confused by that rumor feel better :dance1: 

cr maprang_juku

cr suwimonbreezz 

cr best2happen

cr joysuphalak_ny 

cr kae_slowact 

cr leeya_ifnt 

cr nok_rachany 

cr aomthanya 

cr farm_adisurn_rungsun 

cr mim_sotaya 

cr mim_sotaya

crjisiri

cr jannymupy

4 yrs, they still dont change, that is why we love them, arent we? :wink: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi charlenem mu glad to hear your voice. Im 110% with u on your tots. nadech has his own private life answerable to himself and his entitlement. real fans give him space, dun sweat over the small stuff and theres nothing to probe further. thank you for posting so many lovely pics, eternal love for yadech.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I see nothing wrong if Nadech has a private IG, that's his personal life. People just need to let him live and leave him alone. As far and him "supposedly" hitting on a girl.....I feel two ways. (1) Any fan of Nadech should know how he is and trust his character. He's always friendly to everyone. There's a fine line between friendliness and flirting, people should stop making a big deal. If Yaya trusts him enough, then that is all that matters. With that said (2) Though I see it as not a big problem that Nadech has female friends and I'm sure he feels that way too, there comes a time when you need to stop and evaluate the situation. Yes, he should not let the media dictate who's he's friends with and what he does in life, but if it's up to the point of chaos, maybe it's better if he delete that friend or delete his IG overall. I loveeee Nadech and I want him to be happy and be normal but in all reality, he isn't normal. I don't care about anything right now except how Yaya feels. If she's okay with the situation, then everyone else should leave it alone as well. The media and the anti-fans should just stop and let the young couple go through hardship on their own without provoking other dramas for them. Whatever happens, I trust Nadech and I encourage him to rise beyond this situation and continue to be a happy, fun-loving, positive guy like he has always been. Su su Yadech!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
IF Nadech's IG username and description were true like some mentioned then I am very very very disappointed with him.   His other news or rumors didn't bother me that much, but his latest IG username and description left a bad taste in my mouth if that were true.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee, he changed again his ig name today, he changed off that bad words ig name and get a new ig name already. maybe he could not control his temper when he decided to use those words in that time. i agree, with what the name he used, it was not cool. :no: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee and Charlenem - I saw his profile pic and what he wrote in his bio, I was also very disappointed with him. But if you can put yourself in his shoes and imagine just how fustrated he must have felt....I probably would have done the same thing too at that moment in time. We're all human. I just wish he wouldn't have reacted to quick and used such language and pic. Oh well, I believe he did change his username and pic again, but maybe it's best if he keeps off IG until the whole situation dies down. Poor guy. I hope he can keep it together for the taping of 3zaap tomorrow.

Does anyone know what Mae Keaw/Nadech wrote as a caption? This reminds me of what Nadech said a couple years ago on a talk show. He said "Look into my eyes, these are the eyes of an honest person" or something like that.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I was just wondering why he kept on changing his IG names so often and why he kept deleting stuffs on his IG.   Does he have something to hide?  His taste in music, the sites he visits, the people he follows, etc.   Every other Thai stars have their IG public and didn't seem to have any problems.      I think he is a typical 22 years old guy like everyone else who likes girls, listen to certain types of music, saying guys stuffs, etc.   However, he also wanted to project a clean image in the public that's why he was so frustrated.   

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee - As long as Nadech doesn't turn into Justin Bieber, then I'm okay. Lol. Maybe he likes to post pics of him and Yaya as a couple and doesn't want people to see them? Or he like certain quotes (like the Tupac one) and don't want people to judge him? Whatever his reasons are for deleting pics, it can't be that bad. Mae Keaw and Yaya follow him so I'm sure whatever he posts truly aren't that bad. Also, I've changed my username 50 million times. Maybe he just gets tired of it sometimes.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
IF Nadech's IG username and description were true like some mentioned then I am very very very disappointed with him.   His other news or rumors didn't bother me that much, but his latest IG username and description left a bad taste in my mouth if that were true.
He needs privacy, too. There are nothing wrong if he has a private IG, he wants to talk with his friends in comfort, since he is superstar everyone are notice him, YaYa also knew about this IG. About he like the pictures of the model, I think they are friend, so he is nice when liking her pic, he like all of them. It is not like he is flirting with girls. This is his friend. I also like all my friends pic.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
the total ig thing didnt bother me, i understand he wants to own his privacy but does he think back how it happened? if he admitted he had an ig in the first place, the anti fans would not take it as a pretext to attack him. his ig is like a bomb,which keeps making trouble for him, so if he tells that he has an ig but wants to keep it in private, i think his fans could understand. sometimes, let it be public is better than keep it as a secret which everyone can find out. well, he is 22yrs, he has the right to enjoy his life or change his ig name as frequent as he wants, but he is still a celeb, he should know that he could not really do what he wants or what he likes without any hesitation as the others. more fame more responsiblity and less freedom. he doesnt have choice. i m ok with the drama, ok with if he likes or chats with girls or whatever he made on ig, but it is better that he could take a note from the issue this time and be more prudent.i just cant understand those anti fans, what he did is just for his private life, is that really necessary to make it bigger? maybe they got paid to ruin him.....lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

poor nadech i know he is not a saint and not a perfect human being i forgive him for using vulgar words such as bitch and fuck if being poor in english language is the main reason.omg yaya must teach him more in english .i can feel it these two are lovers off cam(hehehe my delusional tots) :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

being a superstar and a product endorser of many products he must be very careful in every post he made in ig

i remember my bf before when he did something wrong i was always very honest to tell him frankly that what he did was WRONG and the same with me if i did something unacceptable he was always there to correct me :scratchhead2:  

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Agree with Charlenem, he should owned up that he has ig but private. I was worried that one fine day this ig saga will happen again and true enough. Poor boy.

I was shocked that he used such foul words for his new ig name and caption. The words are quite gross to be accepted that they came from his mouth. The picture he used is a bad example. Yes, he may be too hot up at that instance why this ppl has to keep digging his stuff but he has to know he is a celebrity. 22yrs old is young but is considered a grown man.

Now, he deleted his ig. No more in yaya, his mom and aunt following. Hope he can get over with this saga soon.

Let have some recap of their sweetness here.

Love this

credit as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
He is not only a product endorsers but also a role model for young kids.  He asked them to love and respect and to use good words.  His choice of words are very uncalled for and there is no need to use that type of language.   I am very disappointed because I care so much.    I still like him the same but just very disappointed.   OK, I'm done with this topic....Can't wait for 3 Zaap taping tomorrow.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ vimalee, i understand your disappointment. I think he must have realized those words are so inappropriate and he deleted and probably do a revamp and come out with another one but this time he will be extra prudent.

Let say if I mean IF yadech are dating, I hope nadech stays truthful to her throughout even after they marry and be everlasting. Yaya is pretty, talented and gorgeous and my words to him, pls hold tightly to this gem and do not ever let go of her.

Yes can't wait for the 3 zaap.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for the interesting comments.  Let's look forward to the 3zaap recording......
Neezy said:

Does anyone know what Mae Keaw/Nadech wrote as a caption? This reminds me of what Nadech said a couple years ago on a talk show. He said "Look into my eyes, these are the eyes of an honest person" or something like that.

keaw_jung  @every FC.  Today I would like to send only a look..Going to bed na krub.  Sweet dream.  Love na joob joob (kiss kiss)

Wow......can't wait to listen to Yaya's sweet voice......

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
He is not only a product endorsers but also a role model for young kids.  He asked them to love and respect and to use good words.  His choice of words are very uncalled for and there is no need to use that type of language.   I am very disappointed because I care so much.    I still like him the same but just very disappointed.   OK, I'm done with this topic....Can't wait for 3 Zaap taping tomorrow.

hi Vimalee 

i guess nadech is just too upset to those who were pretending to be his fan club admins and then at the end of the day those people were spreading false rumours against him so i forgave him for the bad words but still he should avoid using those nasty words because he is a role model to all the youth.he has all the right to get mad as human being but not to say any bad words no matter what i guess he was just influenced by his some friends who are use to say these vulgar words it's natural to say those bad words when you always heard those words from your close friends.my conclusion is .... i forgave him and i hope he will be more careful of what words to post in ig.....and i'd rather not mention his friends name who is fond of saying bad words lol

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm going to put down my two cents

If he use such words on his PUBLIC account where everyone know and have access to then I can see the problem.  But this is his private account where only the nosy fans who dig into everything he do know, then I don't see it as that big of a deal.  Of course it's wrong to use such language and he should have handle it in calmer manner, but who am I to judge him when it's not me who being defaming and degrading at every turn,  who every motive are being question and being report as if he have commits a crime.

I've follow this guy for a few years now, and he's not a God, he's not perfect... far from it actually.  But he's a good guy, an ordinary 22 yrs old guy who just happened to land a job as a public figure.  But he works very hard and is never satisfy with the results even if people tell him he's doing good, he still think he needs to keep on improving.  And he's well love by people around him and his peers.  Most of all, I enjoy watching him and following him.  It's been such a long time that I follow any Thai celeb this closely and for this long.  He's still young, still learning and growing.  I hope with this issue, he will learn from it and better himself.  Fight on Nadech, this fan is right behind you even if I'm alone.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!! The situation with Nadech is sad! Poor guy he can't enjoy his life without being interfere. I understand him and also understand everyone concern about his IG user name. I guess he couldnt take it anymore so he expresses his feeling with those foul words. I'm just happy that he deleted his IG, Mayb now the drama cool down alittle.

I'm with you @ Vimalee, I can't wait for 3zaaps :clap: