[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
:heart:  The clip of Yadech dancing is so cute!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs77IdXUfGU
cr:Urassayasclub
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs77IdXUfGU#t=282

:heart:  It was so cute when Yaya forgot her queue........

The practice...........

Here's the link of the practice.......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=630269083677459&set=vb.521131104591258&type=2&theater

The show.........

Here's the link :  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=630269037010797&set=vb.521131104591258&type=2&theater
cr:as tagged

:heart: :heart:   And the comparison........

@Vimalee @bubba : I think it turn out well cuz Yaya forgot her queue and seem so cute compare the rehearsal one

ab_sani

sarNie Adult

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The reporters asked Nadech if giving roses to Yaya was part of the Lays event program and he said yes since it was Valentine Day.  He then added that Yaya is the closest girl to him so he would have giving her flowers anyways.  So that meant he had planned to give Yaya flowers on Valentine Day regardless of Lays event?     I think the flowers he had in mind would be the lotus since he said it represents goodness, beauty,
peace, and contentment - the article I translated on page 746....
... :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://web.stagram.com/p/656049676440571912_321119099

credit:  withloveurassayas IG

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Get married already...Oops...hahaha.  Well at least in all your lakorn together so I can squeal even more as the fangirl!!!!  Yadech so cute together.  Thanks so much Vimalee for this translation.  Now what and when is official date of RFTD Series II?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day na kha.
@vimalee, huanzhu & cookiies, thanks for sharing info and clips na ja.

This link is so funny..... :lmao3:  Yadech sure enjoy this game  .......

http://web.stagram.com/p/656322551508645926_276884109

Our boy sure can jump :lolyup:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
oui bubba... u sent me straight to  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  with the lay's rock climbing clips... so sweet of nadech to worry and fuss over yaya, he cares for her and it shows in every movement! i love it when he took hold of yaya's hand it reminds me of the beautiful lyrics of the song  When You say Nothing At All by ronan keating 

"the touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall..."  :wub: 

the rest of the clips are sweetness overload! at 4:36 even the male back up dancer had smile on his face just watching these two 2gether on stage lol

thanks bubba, thanks vimalee, cookies and huanzhu tq for sharing the lovely clips and translation HAK u guys

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Sasha, you're welcome kha.  I just came down from cloud9 to translate this hehe.
nett said:
To our lovely girls here, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

What does the article say?

While shooting beautiful pictures for a magazine, Barry always teases Yaya esp. the shoot that they have to put their faces close to each
other.    Greeddd......which made the team smile and fin with these two.   Ah.....they are so cute.   I have to quickly get a cold towel to calm
down my envy and pinch the pillow fast.  (ha.....)   Alright..... If these magazines are not sold out, I'll let Barry slap/kiss........kidding!  
(Wewww......the sound of the fan clubs shoes flying at me).

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Nett! I'm glad Yadech met up! Even if they didn't meet up after the Lays event to spend Valenine's Day alone, at least they have their private moments together the day after to celebrate Mae Keaw's birthday. I'm sure they celebrated Vday that day as well.And omg, Mae Keaw and Mae Pla looks so freakinggg adorable together!!! Lol.

Anyway, thanks for the translation Bubba! Narak mak mak! :)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

While shooting beautiful pictures for a magazine, Barry always teases Yaya esp. the shoot that they have to put their faces close to each
other.    Greeddd......which made the team smile and fin with these two.   Ah.....they are so cute.   I have to quickly get a cold towel to calm
down my envy and pinch the pillow fast.  (ha.....)   Alright..... If these magazines are not sold out, I'll let Barry slap/kiss........kidding!  
(Wewww......the sound of the fan clubs shoes flying at me).
Thanks for the translation bubba. The teasing thingy really make us fans smile and fin too.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
Thanks for the pics Nett! I'm glad Yadech met up! Even if they didn't meet up after the Lays event to spend Valenine's Day alone, at least they have their private moments together the day after to celebrate Mae Keaw's birthday. I'm sure they celebrated Vday that day as well.And omg, Mae Keaw and Mae Pla looks so freakinggg adorable together!!! Lol.
Anyway, thanks for the translation Bubba! Narak mak mak! :)
You are welcome neezy. Share the same sentiment as you. Yadech said they will go home after the Lay event. Who know, they may be heading Na's new home to have their private moment. Hahaha.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, I thought about the same thing. Like if Nadech was planning on surprising Yaya with a romantic dinner at his house (which is next door to his mom's house) and maybe spend some quality time there together.

If not, I'm glad they got to spend the day after Valentine's Day together. Who knows, maybe after Mae Keaw's dinner, that's when they exchanged gifts and such. My eyes will be on Yaya the next few weeks, searching for a new rings, new earrings and etc. Lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nett thank u so much feeding so many happy together great pics. Turns out to be a good post vd date for yadech to celebrate an important occasion, mae keaws bd, and with all their closest friends who ship yadech most definitely! they had a wonderful time how lovely.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone!!!

@nett, you're welcome and thanks for all those lovely pictures kha.  So glad to see them spend more time together.

Mae Keaw posted this and wrote,  @ every FC,  this is a bonus picture.  Is there anyone want to do like me kha?
Oh.....mae Keaw,  I'm pretty sure Nadech and Yaya would like to be in your position na kha.... so they can feed each other :pervie: :bhehe:

:heart: :heart: :heart:   So happy and contented...........