[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! Thank your for all pictures, videos and comments! Lmao, the bts is so funny especially the end where Mike had to carry Yaya. They should show the bts for when Nadech has to carry Yaya. lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A Valentine gift for everyone...!

" Nadech compares Yaya beautiful just like the lotus flower "

" About the love that many people have been waiting for, we finally have a chance to meet with the hottest Koo Jin Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund at the welcoming of the Chinese Calendar event with the sponsors
and supporters.   The event was held at Malinon Building CH3.   We have pictures that will please everyone.

We could tell the persons who had a chance to meet this couple would not be disappointed because at this event Nadech had been taking good care of Yaya closely.  They sat together and happily talking and smiling with each other.

Since Valentine Day is approaching, we want to know if we have to compare Nadech to a valentine present, what would he be? "

Yaya…..I think I want Pe Nadech to be a doll.  Let him be a doll of a horse mixes with a bear because he has a long face like a horse and his name is Barry - beary, (laughing).

Hummm, very very cute.    Okay, Nadech.  If you have to compare Yaya to a flower for valentine, what would that be?

Nadech…..Lotus flower krub (laughing) because when the lotus blooms, it blooms beautifully.   Especially, the lotus bulb is so pretty.   It will bloom to welcome the sunshine and ray and to welcome the good weather.    More importantly, lotus is regarded as the flower for the divine Buddhist religion.  It is the kind of flower to pay respect to and to pray to the Buddha.   So let’s say it represents goodness, beauty, peace and contentment (smile).

" Hmmmm, that means Yaya is loved, respected, and revered. "

That was so touching and sweet of Nadech to say about Yaya.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee said:
What Nadech said about Yaya is beautiful...!!!

Who has the time and can read Thai please translate it first, thanks.

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the translation!!! I :heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Nadech answer!!!

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Hello my fellow Nadech-yaya lovers! It's been quite a while since I've visited and posted and I wanted to say thank you all for the current updated on my favorite couple! My trip Thailand and Laos is coming up in a week and I hope to catch tiny glimpses of these two during my 1 month stay (staying forever hopeful). Lol.

@bubba Thanks for the schedule update! My schedule is total opposite from what I'd like, but at least I have a higher chance of seeing him in Laos for his yum yum event. I wonder which city will he be in.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the trans vimalee. So sweet nadech regards yaya so highly. yaya wants a doll, well when one has a beloved doll it is well taken care and mostly for hugging.

Thank you cookiies and vimalee for your Valentine's Day wishes, v nice to receive and cheers to friendship! Happy Valentine's Day ladies, HAK

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Thank you Vimalee for the translation. It is a very special gift for all yadech fans in Valentine‘s Day. This translation will make me happy for a very long time. I love it.  :kiss2:

Happy Valentine's Day for everyone. :woot2:  :woot:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and Happy Valentine's Day everyone and thank you all for sharing :coolpix: , clips, translations and wonderful comments mak mak kha.
@MrsChum, I think  Yah Leum Chum (Tik & Anne) is supposed to air around  March unless it been changed again na.

Awwww....... so sweet.........it's nong sao's turn to take care of pe chai :bhehe: :bhehe:

Yaya posted this and wrote," It's a lot harder than it looks.... No worry ja Yaya, pe chai volunteers to be your private tutor na. :coverlaf:

Last but not least, Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

cr:as tagged & NadechYaya.com

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the updates! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks Vimalee for the sweet translation! Nadech's answer is soooo sweet mak mak! :)

I wish Yaya would have answered: I would say P'Nadech is a teddy bear because his name is Barry and he is so cute and huggable! Lol.

Anyway, this article contains a few cute behind the scene pics! Just want to share with you ladies. Once the article gets translated on NW, I'm pretty sure someone will post it here ka. Until then, enjoy!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE .....MAY YOUR DAY be FILLED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Omg! Its been a long time since I posted in this thread! Im so behind. How are you guys? been busy lately with school. Now, I have time to catch up :) Anyways, Do u guys know when will rising sun will air?

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!
It's been so long since I visit here. Hahaha.. Miss you girls.
Thanks you girls for the update of news, clip, events and interview. Too much to catch up. As always my heartfelt thanks to the translators - vimalee, bubba, Lovely_k, pinky3, cookiies and ?? (Those I have misses out)

Manage to back read some pages and phew that really took my time but the process is enjoying. Hahaha

Welcome newbies daai and chaitra (other newbies if I miss out). And to daai, pls do not go into hiding mode, our girls here are nice and warm. Do not be disturbed and discouraged, our girls here merely spoke their minds and have no intention to scare u off .. lol. Do drop by often if u are able to. I have been too busy with some touchy stuffs and see how I landed. Only to be throw me back tonnes of pages back and struggling hard to get back on track although I do sneak in on and off to do some checking. Wow... too much for me to back read from where I stop so I took short cut to read from the back. Hahahha.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auuww @nett I counted those dots because u post it...what a sharp eye the fans have..and just wanna say, I sometimes do a shortcut like u do too for catching up, and I'm sure missed so much clips, I prefer read the comments than watching the clips nowadays (heheh...have to choose the most thing I can get in so little time)...

@neezy your thought of yaya's answer, that's what's on my mind too...well anyway they always adore one another...and that's what's make us finning them more and more

I also wanna say thank u to our beloved wonderful ladies who is been kind enough to translate so many articles and clips...!!!   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: bubba, vimalee, lovely, cookies and pinky  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  my deepest heart for u na...hope u never tired of doing this and consider this as doing merit for us international fans...

Welcome to @chaitra...this thread are very welcoming u...

And of course I wanna say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY na ka...