[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@MrsChum, you're welcome ja.

@m9, Lol, no shoes ja!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:    Narak mak mak kha!!!

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

Gotta love is his sense of fashion :clap2:  He just reminds us how refreshingly Down to Earth he is B) (including Yaya)

Well as long as he has that cute dorky smile on face and a camera which captures the most beautiful things ( as we all have seen before :pervie:  :bhehe: ) who cares what he is wearing (Like they say "your Fashion is what you are AND not what you wear" :rockon: )... but said that Nadech and Yaya look like a million bucks at any award function, concerts, etc..They sure do clean up nice.  :toast: 

Happy Birthday Mae Keaw     :hapbday: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the updates everyone! Nadech is such a gentleman, Yaya is always in good hands! Happy Birthday to Mae Keaw, by the way!

Yaya looks soooo cute in the pics MrsChum posted! She looks so much more mature. I didn't think our girl can get any prettier, buy omg....she is just drop dead gorgeous! I can't wait for this Friday! I'm so looking forward to Yadech spending Vday together!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Wow, Nadech really does have a neat handwriting for a guy! And he got his mom cartier?!!! It must have been super expensive! I loveee how he spoils his mom (and probably all the important women in his life). Hehe. I wonder if his nong helped him picked out the gift?

I guess Nadech got his mom a watch.

Valentine's Day is only a few days away! Maybe Nadech got Yaya cartier too!

Yaya: P'Nadech I really like this cartier piece, but you should get your mom this one instead!
Nadech: Okay, nong. *As he takes a mental note of Yaya liking the 1st piece and buys it to surprise her on vday*

Hahaha. Just my delusional thoughts.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
The cartier watch Nadech got his mom was part of the "Balloon Bleu de Cartier" series (collection) in the 36mm and it retails for about $5,000 which is roughly around 164,000 baht. Wow, good job Nadech! What a great son! His mom deserves it! After all, she raised him well and is also Yadech's #1 shipper! Congrats to Mae Keaw! Wish her well! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
The cartier watch Nadech got his mom was part of the "Balloon Bleu de Cartier" series (collection) in the 36mm and it retails for about $5,000 which is roughly around 164,000 baht. Wow, good job Nadech! What a great son! His mom deserves it! After all, she raised him well and is also Yadech's #1 shipper! Congrats to Mae Keaw! Wish her well! :)
Thank you Nee for the info :) The Chanel shoe is probably from Yaya cus Yaya love Chanel :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, great minds think alike MrsChum! I was just thinking that! It was either from Nadech or Yaya, but guys don't like shopping for shoes that much so it might be from Yaya. Her and Mae Keaw always go shopping for Chanel together (Germany and Italy trip). Awww, so sweet of Yaya!

I just realized in this pic, Mae Pla have almost the exact same shoes. I wonder if Mae Keaw saw her shoes, liked them, and Yaya and her mother decided to go and get Mae Keaw the same pair. Either that or Yaya got her mom and Mae Keaw the same pair of shoes on the same day. I don't know. Just a theory. The shoes might just be from Yaya after all. Hehe.

The son and daughter having a few matching things so why can't the moms have matching things too, right?! Such a cute family. :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum Yaya looks so radiante & flawlessly beautiful in those pictures. I love it.
Nadech is such a sweet boy. His mama is definitely spoiled. She only has nice name brand stuff. I barely have one haha but then again my money goes to food! I love food! Lol
Neezy his handwriting is so nice. Wish I can write as nice. He is Mr. Perfect!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
:heart: :heart: :heart:
There is a story behind this picture.  
When the kid was sitting there for awhile, I noticed that someone just did not sit comfortably.  Then it seemed like he wanted to talk to a certain someone at the event.  
Shortly after that I saw him took this fabric to give (At that time, I was busy taking pictures so I missed seeing it).  Then, pe Ya got this fabric and used it.  I noticed that
pe Ya's personal manager was pleased and that pe Karamare and nong Anda took a sneak peak at them hahaha.   This gentleman likes to take care of her like this,
no wonder he prob. already had her heart.  He is truly a number 1 gentleman.   Gotta love this guy.

cr:BYFamily

@MrsChum,  me too!!!

thanks bubba and hi all

in my opinion it was nadech himself who was sitting next to yaya and not comportable because he was aware yaya's wardrobe while she's sitting is getting shorter that made nadech become protective of his nong sao so he requested this red fabric to cover yaya's flawless sexy legs that belongs to her one and only p chai  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: if nadech doesnt love yaya he will just allow yaya to expose show her sexy legs.omg nadech's action show's OWNERSHIP  :pervie:  :pervie:  :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Mae Keaw opening her birthday gift from her beloved son!! So sweet and cute! If anyone have time can you plssssss translate what Nadech wrote for Mae K!!

Cr. Keaw_Jung

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY :heart:

May the Buddha protects you (Mae Keaw).   May you be Happy, Healthy without any sickness, and getting prettier and richer in your 53 years krub.
Love and Most Love,    Nadech Kugimiya "

That is so cute and Nadech sure has a nice and neat handwriting!!!  Thanks MrsChum for sharing na.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
bubba, on 09 Feb 2014 - 17:04, said:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:
There is a story behind this picture.  
When the kid was sitting there for awhile, I noticed that someone just did not sit comfortably.  Then it seemed like he wanted to talk to a certain someone at the event.  
Shortly after that I saw him took this fabric to give (At that time, I was busy taking pictures so I missed seeing it).  Then, pe Ya got this fabric and used it.  I noticed that
pe Ya's personal manager was pleased and that pe Karamare and nong Anda took a sneak peak at them hahaha.   This gentleman likes to take care of her like this,
no wonder he prob. already had her heart.  He is truly a number 1 gentleman.   Gotta love this guy.

cr:BYFamily

@MrsChum,  me too!!!
thanks bubba and hi all

in my opinion it was nadech himself who was sitting next to yaya and not comportable because he was aware yaya's wardrobe while she's sitting is getting shorter that made nadech become protective of his nong sao so he requested this red fabric to cover yaya's flawless sexy legs that belongs to her one and only p chai  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: if nadech doesnt love yaya he will just allow yaya to expose show her sexy legs.omg nadech's action show's OWNERSHIP  :pervie:  :pervie:  :cloud9:
Thanks bubba for sharing this with us.   @yaya kugimiya, I was thinking the same thing.  Nadech didn't want other guys to stare at Yaya's legs so he went to get the fabric for her. Lol.   :wink:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba and hi all

lol yk... ur speculation made me smile.
me too like to think he cant stand the 'distraction' himself not bcoz he's possesive hahahaha.
but he's very gentleman, every now n then we see him getting his nong sao a jacket, blanket, scarf etc to keep his nong sao warm or to cover up from creepy stares.
these two might be young, they met when they were so young but their affection towards each other esp. their subtle action can make any grown up couple blush with shame. they are just so sweet and meltinggggg!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart: