[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee & ausa, thanks for the translation mak mak na.  So Nadech wants to settle down at the age of 28 hah?....good for him.   Yaya will be ready by then too hehe.

Yaya is gorgeous............

Charcoal  drawing of Yaya.......so beautiful!!

Nadech looks good in BJ jean.........

Even as a black shadow,  Nadech still looks good!!!

cr: as tagged, BJ jeans

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Omg, didn't one of the fotune tellers predict that Nadech fame will die down in the year 2020? If my math is correcf, in 2020, Nadech will be 28 years old! It's no secret in the Thai ET industry that after you get married your popularity decrease. To me it doesn't matter if Nadech's popularity decrease, I'm just excited to know it mightttt be due to the fact that he may get married! If Nadech marrys at 28, I'll be okay. It's best that his popularity dies down anyway so he can enjoy some precious moments in private. I just hope he marrys Yaya. It's been 4 years already, what's another 6 years? They both have a lot to experience so whatever they need to do to get everything out of their system, please do it within 6 years (the earlier, the better). Can you guys believe it if they get married??? That's 10 years of friendship they would build! Just like Nadech's idol couple, Kob and Brooke. :heart: Thanks for the article Ausa!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I hope someone on Youtube will sub all 4 parts of the 3 zaap show! I saw pics of Boy's adopted sister on the show and she looks sooooo cute!!!! Can't wait to see Yadech's episode!

Bubba - Thanks for the awesome pics! Nadech lools stunning in the BJ pics! I know most Thais don't like it when a celebrity is too dark but my gosh....I love it when Nadech (and Yaya) gets a tan! Absolutely gorgeous!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
TWO QUESTIONS:

(1) Is Nadech part Chinese? Yaya's mom looks full Thai but Mae Keaw looks part Chinese or mixed. Also, I think they are celebrating Chinese New Year, right?

(2) Is Nadech's birth mom in this pic? If anyone knows but don't want to announce it publicly, can someone private message me a photo of his mom? If not, it's okay. I'm just curious.

Credit: Kaew_Jung

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahhh, thanks Ausa for translating! It was such a tease. I can't wait to read the whole thing. Khub Khun Mak!

You're Welcome Chaitra! Do comment and spazz with us as often as you can :) the more the merrier.

Welcome Back AppleloveNy! Hope you are doing well!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Neezy,   The two ladies with Mae Keaw (third picture) are Nadech's aunts.  I think Mae Keaw is the oldest, then the one with glasses and has two children: Nong Hong and her brother.   Nadech's birth mom is the youngest sister and the most fair skin.  MrsChum, do you still have the picture of Nadech's birth mother when she got married?     You posted that picture here before, thanks.

Thanks ausa for the Praew magazine and the 3 Zaap show info.   I think James and Bella will be after Boy and Margie since they already taped their segment.    Mark and Kim will tape their parts on February 10, and Yadech on February 22 - Save the Best for Last.

Welcome back appleloveny and Kung Hei Fat Choi...!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks ausa for sharing this translation.!

In one of the articles I translated last year, Nadech said Yaya wanted to go sky diving with him and Mark but he wouldn't let her go with them no matter how much she had begged and pleaded with him.  He is afraid if Yaya got hurt he had to answer to Mae Pla, but he will take her to Bali??? for the stars viewing of the whole city.    I translated many articles so I don't remember which place Nadech was talking about.  Anybody recall?

ausa said:
I saw this article on Fb and had to share it

Nadech plans his like - in 5 years he will definitely get married

Pek on tight schedule - Nadech - filming the rising sun series and lom son ruk to all air within this year.

In the set of a praew fashion shoot they get a chance to interview him. (in stores april) He has planned - he wants to get married and have a family.

Is it true you plan to get married at age 28?
it's something he wants to do cos he doesn't want to have kids at an old age. He wants to be with someone who make makes him feel happy and her happy. He is not scared if his popularity falls after getting married.

So who is this lover he talks about???
She has to also like extreme sports. Before he gets married he wants to travel the world to play extreme sports to the max. If the girl likes the same things it will be good cos they would have fun together.
And doesYaya (his koo jin) like extreme sports too??
You'll have to find out the details in the exclusive interview in praew. Coming soon

www.praew.com/People/204/%e0%b8%93%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%94%e0%b8%8a%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%8c-%e0%b8%84%e0%b8%b9%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%b0--------%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%9e%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%99%e0%b8%8a%e0%b8%b5%e0%b8%a7%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%95%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%b5%e0%b8%81-5-%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%b5%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%95%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%87%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%88---------#.UvMo_pHZXFp

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee! I knew the lady with glasses was the mother of Hong and her brother, but I wasn't sure of the other lady. So Mae Keaw has 4 siblings? 3 sisters and her brother Khun Seng? Thanks so much for all the info!

I remembered that article you translated! I think he wanted to take her to Dubai or Oman to sky-dive, I'm not sure. Yaya may not like wakeboarding but she sure does like a lot of other sports and adventures. She also rock-climb at the rec center with Nadech a few times. Some may also consider that adventurous.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u ausa for trans. great,married by 28, nadech takes priority n is planning. the best is happiness over popularity ! appreciate your time ausa.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
soso68 said:
Welcome to this thread chaitra
Thanks vimalee bubba cookiies ausa lovely for the translation all the time.
Thanks key charlenem huanzhu for all the comments
Hi soso glad u hv some time to join us, love your co. ure welcome lu

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Neezy said:
Thanks Vimalee! I knew the lady with glasses was the mother of Hong and her brother, but I wasn't sure of the other lady. So Mae Keaw has 4 siblings? 3 sisters and her brother Khun Seng? Thanks so much for all the info!

I remembered that article you translated! I think he wanted to take her to Dubai to sky-dive, I'm not sure. Yaya may not like wakeboarding but she sure does like a lot of other sports and adventures. She also rock-climb at the rec center with Nadech a few times. Some may also consider that adventurous.

Mae Keaw doesn't have any brothers and Seng is the family friend.  He is the event planner and he owns the Vine restaurant in Khon Kaen.   Yadech has been there when they were in the area.    Yaya may be a girl and has small frame body but she can give Nadech and any guys a run for their money.   The girl had participated in sports mainly for boys when she was young.  In "I Spent the Night with Super Stars" she could jump into water as far as Nadech.   She has long legs and tough spirit.   Her dad also took her outdoor camping, mountain climbing, horse riding, and bicycling when she was young.  They couldn't do those activities much now since Yaya is very busy.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the pics and mv!!
@ausa thanks for the praew article translation....can't wait to find out who the lucky girl is... :bhehe:

@Vimalee...wow, you have good memory! Yes, I post the pic of Nadech mom and her husband with Nadech and Mae K ah wile back. I don't have it on my phone but I will search it for you all.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Here Neezy!! Thanks to my incredible IP friend who always there to research everything that I ask for. She's always the best to go to when ever I need something of Yadech....
Here's the pic of Nadech real mom at her wedding with her new husband. Nadech look like he's about 14-15 yrs old than...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
Good afternoon everyone .... Did anyone watch the first installment if 3zaap month of love with the first koo Jin boy and margie? It was soo good and the hosts are so into the koo Jins. Can't wait for the epi of our nadech and yaya couple. Sure to be a good show they're filmimg it on the 22nd.

The line will prob be bargie - jiranee - mk - ny/yadech
Lol leaving the best for last
Thanks Ausa!! I agree in saving the best for last :) I can't wait to watch it. Yadech haven't been in a talk show for awhile. A show where they ask all kind of question. Hopefully they will ask question that our fans been dying to know.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I don't think I ever want that day to come when he turns 28 to get marry. Gah, that will make me a grandma :( I'm saD just thinking about it lol

I'm excited! I can't wait to see what they have to say.