[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ditto to what bubbles and dahlala said, thank u so much, bubba vimalee cookiies lovely ausa, forgive me if i forget to mention anyone, ure such sweet and kind ladies to share so much! vv appreciated ure for all ur trans, posts n everything, i feel much love all for yadech n i believe among us. not forgetting our other kind ladies for all their dedication in views, tots, cmns, vdo, everything, love u all.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow!! We all should appreciate everything that everyone here has done, whether translating, posting pics, mv or news. We shouldn't complain or take anything seriously. We are lucky to have some dedicated fans here that are generous enough to share their thought and time. I myself love this thread and appreciate everything that everyone has done. We all here for one thing and that's getting info and sharing news of Yadech. So every little thing that get translate here I'm more than happy enough to read. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for everything here...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ladies, please don't be so hearse on Daai. I've spoken to her on a more personal level and she is a sweet gal. It may just be the way she's wording things that sounds a little demanding, which I am sure she don't mean too. I think she's new with this following Yadech thingy and is very curious about their every moments. I can't blame her because I too was once like that. haha

Daai - We just have to be patience. The ladies here does a lot and can translate for us when they have a little spare time.

In the mean time I too wanna thank everyone who has taken part in this thread Khub Khun Mak Everyone!

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
yeah,,i agree with everyone here.we just dont push them to translate everything on time.they have their own personal life and we should respect that..I think the most important thing that they have to help us,the international fans is during the air of RISING SUN.i will not miss every single second of the episode... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba for translating the clip and also sharing news of the concert! Big thanksss to Vimalee for sharing the sweet photo! Though Yaya was really pointing at something else, let's all pretend she was starring at Nadech's sweet lips! Lol. Jk. Thanks MrsChum for the clip ka! Love, love, loveeeeeeee the clip!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I feel bad for Daai. I'm sure like most of us, she is just curious to know about Yadech. Feel free to ask questions Daai but I agree with the majority, please also be considerate ka. We only have 3-4 translators on this thread and it is not their job to translate. Bubba, Vimalee, Cookiies, Ausa, etc. translate out of the kindness of their hearts. Daai, you may be disappointed that not "every" article got translated, but I'm just appreciative if ONE got translated. Everyone here have families and jobs and perhaps school; you just have to be patient and understanding. Anyway, please don't be dishearten by our comments, like you, we just want to express ourselves. You may be new and may not fully appreciate all the ladies hardwork, but for me.....there are no amount of words that can truly express how grateful I am for everyone here. I can never, never, never thank Bubba, Vimalee, Cookiies, and Ausa enough for their time and effort. In addition, I would also like to thank everyone else on here for sharing pics, clips and the endless sweet and funny comments. Again, thanks everyone for always being so wonderful and please forgive Daai for she is new ka. :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe thank you MrsChum for the video! I was smiling from ear to ear! Ahh from all the years they still can put a fat smile on my face :)
There are a lot of ppl statuses and comments I would like, but my like button is not taking it. Keeps saying there's a problem with storing reputations votes. :( I like everyone post though! Thank You Ladies

Thanks Bubba for the great news! I can't to watch Nadech sing his heart out with his soothing voice.
Vimalee - the angle of the picture is perfect. haha His nong want to wipe something away from his lips, mouth or face. lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Awww, this pic is soooo cute. Look like one Happy Family :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
@love_nadechyaya_ny

@nyfamily
I'm not sure if this pics is from filming LSR but I ask about what Nadech was doing yesterday and they said he was doing a school project. But if it's LSR pic pls forgive me for posting here.

@joopjeang

@keaw_jung
Not sure what this article is about but I'm posting it cus it have four pics of Yadech Lakorn together.

@byfeelgood

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
when i came here firstly, i felt shy to ask for translation. i know everyone here is doing everything just for sharing because we r fans of yadech. i understand as a fan who dosent know thai language is really hard, but i also understand the fans who know thai dont have the obligation to translate every article, clip and etc. they do it just because they love yadech and they want to help the other fans to know better of them, it is not their job, no one paid them or compelled them to translate, that is the spirit of sharing. we dont have any rights to question the ppl who offers free help to us.they dont owe us but we owe them a big "THANK YOU"!!

i hope everyone who came here for getting info of yadech can really understand each other, it is a random fans thread for everyone chatting and sharing after all, it is not an official fans website, it hasnt the obliged fonction to translate any details into different languages to please everyone.

as an international fan of yadech, i think majority of us had the same begining, we love them deadly and hoping to know every part of them but ....we dont understand thai!!! we cant read their articles, cant read the threads from thai fans, cant understand what yadech r talking in every clip, it is so hard for us. we would like to try our best to find any sources to know about them, we would appreciate anyone who can reveal any details for us.....we were all in this step once and we just need to find the way out. of course, we can feel free to ask here and i trust everyone here would like to help each other.  my suggestion is try to find different sources as u can and please go to read pages back of this thread if u have the time, we have so many informations there already.

btw, @bubbles8,  i have to agree with u, NDW is nadech's individual fansclub, they dont need to offer the info regarding yaya and vice versa to yaya's individual fansclub. but NDW english fb makes a gread job for fans laterly, including yadech fans, they translate many articles regarding yadech. i think some of us who hopes to know much more news about nadech and yadech can go to follow their fb, and this thread would not be the only way for u to get knowing about them.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear all,

First off, I wanted to thank each and everyone for your continued love and support for Nadech and Yaya and for this thread.  I'm glad Yadech has so many international fans.  I don't have a Facebook account so I don't join the Nadechworld English website, but I'm glad for Yadech fans and especially for Nadech fans who have another source to go to.

Daai, don't be dishearten or discourage for not getting your articles translated here na.   Unfortunately, we don't have fans here who can read Thai fluently.   You will see Bubba or myself translated right away if the articles were very short and simple.  Cookiies and Lovely have done an excellent job subbing and translating the clips.  Often times, the printed articles will follow the clips later so the articles practically repeated the same thing.  You don't miss much.  However, if there were articles that you really wanted to translate badly then please re post them again because this thread moves so fast that we might forget or didn't get a chance to see the first time you posted them.  Another good source to look for translated articles is SugarDaily.  They have translated many Yadech articles there.

February is going to be a great month for Yadech fans.....the month of love:  Valentine Day event, 3 zaap, and merit.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have a wonderful week everyone...!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What I do nowadays is just bypass all the articles I see. I think if the article(s) is a Jin & fin news along important news it will eventually get translated or posted up on here for us.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing the love and support comments and beautiful pictures and clips ja.
MrsChum said:
Awww, this pic is soooo cute. Look like one Happy Family :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
@love_nadechyaya_ny

Not sure what this article is about but I'm posting it cus it have four pics of Yadech Lakorn together.

@byfeelgood

You have your own koo-jin.  Then Kim, do you exceptionally in with any other koo-jin?

Kim:    I like watching Yaya (Urassaya Sperbund) and pe Barry (Nadech Kugimiya) acting together.  
I feel that when Ya acted with others, she was not in like when she paired up with pe Barry.  I don't know
why, must be because I like watching them playing together.   When I watch them playing together,
they seem so comfortable and smooth.  I'm a fan club of Nadech-Yaya as much as I'm a fan club of
Mark-Kim (laughing)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
aww, it would be nice if they share the university video. I wanna see what kind of role Nadech is playing. He looks young and handsome! txs Bubba!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Dear all,

First off, I wanted to thank each and everyone for your continued love and support for Nadech and Yaya and for this thread.  I'm glad Yadech has so many international fans.  I don't have a Facebook account so I don't join the Nadechworld English website, but I'm glad for Yadech fans and especially for Nadech fans who have another source to go to.

Daai, don't be dishearten or discourage for not getting your articles translated here na.   Unfortunately, we don't have fans here who can read Thai fluently.   You will see Bubba or myself translated right away if the articles were very short and simple.  Cookiies and Lovely have done an excellent job subbing and translating the clips.  Often times, the printed articles will follow the clips later so the articles practically repeated the same thing.  You don't miss much.  However, if there were articles that you really wanted to translate badly then please re post them again because this thread moves so fast that we might forget or didn't get a chance to see the first time you posted them.  Another good source to look for translated articles is SugarDaily.  They have translated many Yadech articles there.

February is going to be a great month for Yadech fans.....the month of love:  Valentine Day event, 3 zaap, and merit.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have a wonderful week everyone...!!!

THANK YOU @VIMALEE COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF HEHE. 

@Vimalee @Bubba Thank you for always doing your best when it comes to translating articles or news!!! You two are so quick, I'm sorry for lacking in my translating hopefully soon Ill be able to help with any translating the girls might need. I for one will never stop appreciating all that you two have done. Round of applause for these two lovely ladies please hehe!!!

@Cookiies @ausa : I'm so glad that you tooo have been able to share so many wonderful translated articles or videos. Both of you do such great detailed translations Im sure it is time consuming so please feel free to slow down or take your time na ka!!!. All good things can wait!!! We want you to continue to be happy and visit super often. Anywhoo. Thanx so much again!!!!

However this thread isn't the way it is without a few more people to add to my thank you list!!!

@key @m9 @mc @yk @char @neezy @huanzhu @didi @daai @bubbles @hsd @dahl @fyi @vorl @pink...... I'm sure this list is quite short so I'm sorry for not mentioning more ladies.....

All of you ladies do so much for this thread, if @vim @bubba @cookiies @ausa & myself don't have all you girls to support and appreciate our posts then it wouldn't be the thread it is right now!!!

So BIG LOVE AND THANX TO EACH AND EVERY GIRL ON HERE

HAK YOU GIRLS TONS!!!