[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lovely you read my mind! I was just going to post, we know that picture is posted for her p'chai hehe :)
Nadech did a well job with the scarf. I need one too. Perhaps he should knit her another so she can swap back &forth :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
We are truly the diehards of yadech n formulate every yadech incident but they're so true to fact n definitely makes for jinfin yadech moments ! i love everybody's tots on the scarf n lovelys ring add-on!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Some cute comments about this picture:

"Even he didn't go but his scarf went with her."

"Sleeveless and thick scarf...hmmm, so the weather at Marina Del Rey (USA) is hot or cold? "

"Please don't tease her about the scarf....her heart is cold so the scarf keeps it warm.....such a sweet smile....looking at this picture just warm my heart. "

Neezy said:
Yaya in Marina del Rey wearing the scarf Nadech made for her! :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u naya i love every love intimate scene there, sweetness n full of love, so yadech thats why they're perfect in every way.

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Some cute comments about this picture:

"Even he didn't go but his scarf went with her."

"Sleeveless and thick scarf...hmmm, so the weather at Marina Del Rey (USA) is hot or cold? "

"Please don't tease her about the scarf....her heart is cold so the scarf keeps it warm.....such a sweet smile....looking at this picture just warm my heart. "
Only proves yaya misses nadech! :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone.

I still can't get over the picture of Yaya and her scarf....just warm the heart :wub: :coverlaf: .
:heart: :heart: :heart:   Love this....very creative indeed!
Aww......Even though they're  far away physically but they never far away from each other mentally cause Nadech is always on her mind and in her heart :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:NY home at pantip

bubba

Keep On Smiling
They're filming the Rising Sun...

Nadech and food...... :D

On his cell phone checking on nong sao  while waiting for food............. :bhehe:

Still on his cell phone with nong sao while working......... :coverlaf:

Again......on his cell phone to make sure nong sao is warm enough with the scarf......... :pervie:

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha, Bubba, I love all your caption for the pics!!! Thanks for sharing the comment with us!

Pinky, thank you sooo much ka! I appreciate it! Nadech is so funny! I freaking love his and Boy's personalities!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thumbsup:
Starting from 12:55 mark, we have veterans like Aump Patcharapa, Chompoo Araya, and Pancake Khemanit as the hot presenters in the past, but in 2013 we have the new queen of presenters and she is the hot nang ek Yaya Urassaya.   She represents 30 items with 13 brands ranging from food, health and beauty products, electronic, appliances, clothing, car, etc.  Even though her fees may be less than the senior veterans but it totals 45 million bahts - not bad for a twenty years old.  She continues to receive more endorsements because of her adorable personality and talents:  she could sing and dance and just about anything.

For the guys the top three presenters are Nadech, James Jirayu, and James Mars.   For the gals, nobody can come close to Yaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhrTut4qXOA&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ#t=1296
credit:  EFMonTV and Urassayaclub.com FB

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uhrTut4qXOA&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ#t=1296

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing. Congrats to Nadech and Yaya.  So proud of them!

Nadech is super duper handsome for Mistine..........

BTS of his latest magazine shoot.........Can't wait to see.........

Love the background on these pictures :bhehe:

cr:as tagged, @naruchat,@keaw_jung

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay....Yaya's on the way back to Nadech from America......

Yaya at the LA airport........Awww......I love See's candies.....

Miss Yadech so much......They always have fun when they're together........so cute....... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Yay....Yaya's on the way back to Nadech from America......

Yaya at the LA airport........Awww......I love See's candies.....

Miss Yadech so much......They always have fun when they're together........so cute....... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip
Thank you bubba for the pics! Here's a 15sec clip of Yaya at the airport...

http://instagram.com/p/jGP4BDQBOp/
(@) withloveurassayas.... real owner @Alice_chatkeaw

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee, Bubba, Pinky3 for the translations ❤❤❤
Khub khun mak mak for the pictures Bubba! Yadech has been in a lot of magazines lately. Nadech def. look extremely handsome.
Thanks MrsChum for the link. So glad there were fans to send Yaya & her love ones off in safe flight home. Does the two have any events coming up??

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the updates! Nadech is handsome as ever, and I'm so happy Yaya will be returning to Thailand to meet her P'Chai! I'm assuming those candies might be for the fans! Yaya always think of her fans when going abroad. She's so sweet (just like her candies).

Anyway, I was reading some old articles and a few mentioned how Nadech got noticed from everyone after appearing in a Trident commercial with Aum Patcharapa. I think it was his first commercial (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway, I've done some searching and I just wanted to share the commercial with you all. Some of you might have already seen this, but others might be like me where it is their first time. I just want to say, wow....I can see why everyone took noticed of Nadech! He was so handsome and youthful in this commercial and omg....that sly, mischievous smile at the end just makes my heart melts.  :crush:

This video was uploaded onto Youtube in March 2009, so it was probably shot in 2008 (way before DJA). Nadech just turned 17.

http://youtu.be/v7ORVc_AEgc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ORVc_AEgc

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy - I love that commercial. I've watched it a few times before and I totally agreed that that smile he gave at the end was very mischevious. :wub:  :thanks: for sharing!

Is he on his way to pick up his nong? lol

I like this picture

I like how this look :pervie: