[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@daai, Neezy, MrsChum, soso, key, Thanks for a warm welcome back mak mak na and I'm so happy to be back na kha.
@soso, hope you have a better luck than me and get to meet Yadech na.  Have fun and su su.
@ausa and Lovely, thanks for sharing MVs.  I'm sure they will be awesome when I get a chance to watch them.  You gals are so talent!
@Vimalee, thanks for  the wonderful translations and updates mak mak na.

Awww.....the little Lom gang.....Friendship never change...4 hearts of the mountain....

Nadech at AIA Night Party @Paragon Hall.  He is sooo handsome......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
This is so cute, the admins posted this picture and wrote that
Yesterday, pe Barry took a train to meet Ya hahahaha.   The suptar Barry stays grounded and humble.  He really did as he
gave an interview.  Save time and gas by taking a train and everyone has a private/personal space on the train. 
PS, pe Barry is so handsome on the train.  He is a suptar who stays grounded like this will be in the limelight for a long time
because the ground is vast and stable :heart:. 

The admins also commented that next, Nadech might be a presenter for the train because he very like to ride it . :lolyup:

cr:NY Home at pantip

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @bubba for the pics and translation!! Now you know why we welcome you back with warmth welcoming :bhehe: .......we miss all the jin/fin comment and fans acct!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yayy! Congrats to Yadech again for winning the most like! Thxs Vimalee!
Welcome Back Bubba! We miss you & thank you for sharing the fan account. I love reading those stories. Wish I can see how handsome & loving he is on person. I agree he looks Narak at the AIA event. ❤❤❤
Dung I will be sure to vote!!! Su su!!

daai

sarNie Egg
morning!!! now, it is 11.30 am in Malaysia

so, now here is another article that need a translation. hope u dont mind to translate it for us @bubba. thanks mak mak na :)

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
So sad @bubba if i knew that nadech was in paragon sur i went

Thanks for all the pics

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL A BIG THANK FOR SHARING PICS (ESP. THOSE PICS WHEN YADECH ARE SMALL) AND THE TRANSLATION...
@ausa, I love your videos so much...
@vimalee, Yaya is always the number 1. I was surprised that Mint climbed to number 2, I guess she is kinda famous now.
@key, your comments are full of encouragement and sweetness. Thank you for that.
@mrschum, thanks for the pics
@bubba, thanks for the pic and translation
So let's vote for Yadech at www.komchadluek.net/vote-11/ We all know Yadech have to win these! Fight! Fight!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the info everyone! I will surely follow NadechWorld!!!! I loveeee how everyone in the industry is teasing Yadech and posting their pics up! Our beloved couple is so loved by many! Let's VOTE! Su su!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@daai, I'll try to translate the article tomorrow when I have more time and can borrow my brother iPad to enlarge the wordings since they are quite small for me na.  However, I can read the title, The Love of Nadech-Yaya continues to exist because of merit.
@Sovatana, you're very welcome na kha.
@Neezy, Yaya must miss her pe chai mak mak.  Thanks for sharing.
@key, totally agree with you :highfive: .

The Rising Sun gang wished a Happy New Year to the big boss....

Mae Keaw like this post very much and I like it too......so cute......

cr:as tagged & @nattaboon

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am following the website & I love it!!! <3
Aww, that is sweet of her. She keep something of her love with her at all time <3
Hehe Bubba i like that picture too :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
She wore the same scarf when they came to California in December 2012.

Thanks Neezy for sharing the picture.  She wore sleeveless outfit but also wore a scarf that her Pe Chai knitted for her   :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

She must missed him so much that she decided to come home a few days earlier than planned.   :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

credit:  NY Home At Pantip FB

Neezy said:
You're welcome Keylargo, I agree with you 100%! Hehehe.

M9 - I believe so! There were pics of Yaya wearing the scarf on the airplane when she left Thailand. Yaya only wears one scarf and it's the one Nadech made for her (pic shown above).

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Yaya in Marina del Rey wearing the scarf Nadech made for her! :heart:

Thanx!!! @neezy for this pic I love how you pointed out that scarf but also she's wearing her usual ring on her ring finger. I'm thinking she was trying to show her loyalty and her devotion to Nadech.... Something also to note about that scarf.... Right now in LA its 14 degrees C or 57 degrees F. Which means......

A. It was too warm to be wearing a scarf
B. Judging by the outfit there was no need to wear one

SO SHE MUST HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SHOW HOW MUCH NADECH WAS ON HER MIND LOL.... JUST MY OPINION HEHE.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee - Thanks for sharing the pic from last year ka! I love how we all turn into investigators when it comes to Yadech! Haha.

Lovely_K - I love your hawk eyes! I didn't even notice the ring! My thoughts were the same as yours! That she wanted to show her P'Chai she was thinking of him. For fashion, some people wear scarves with a dress or tank top but they are usually the thinner scarves. The one Nadech made is def a winter scarf! She does not need to wear it but she wants too because she wants him close to her! Too bad Nadech gave that scarf to her awhile go or else I would think that his smell (cologne or natural smell) is on it too and that she likes sniffing it. Lol.