[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000159350

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

“ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า” ครอบครัวผูกดวง แต่งกันโดยครอบครัวแต่ไม่ใช่เนื้อคู่กัน

“โดยดวงส่วนตัวของเจ้าตัวนี่ไม่ใช่คู่กันหรอก แต่ดวงของครอบครัวเป็นคู่กัน คือแต่งโดยครอบครัวไม่ได้แต่งโดย ตัวเขาเอง แล้วครอบครัวเขาแต่งกันไว้แล้ว เอาดวงผูกกันไว้แล้ว เจ้าตัวไม่แต่งก็คงจะหนีไม่พ้น ก็ต้องถามใจของทั้งคู่เองว่ารักกันจริงรึเปล่า ตามดวงคือครอบครัวแต่ง ไม่ใช่ตัวเองแต่ง แต่ถ้าเขาพลิกตรงนี้แล้วอยู่กันได้ด้วยความรักที่แท้จริงทุกอย่างก็จะโอเคนะ แล้วปีหน้าณเดชน์จะกลับมาแน่นอน ดวงเขาจะพลิกมาหลังจากเดือนพฤษภาคมนี้ บอกเลยว่าปีที่ผ่านมาเป็นปีแห่งการแช่แข็งณเดชน์ ปีนี้เขากลับมาแน่นอน”

According to the fortune teller from Manager, she said,

" Nadech and Yaya, Their families are fated to be together.  They get married because of their families, but they are not soul mates.  Individually, their stars are not aligned, but the stars of their families are aligned.  Their families are already married to one another and their families are bounded together.   They cannot escape even if they don’t want to get married.    They need to ask themselves and ask their hearts.  Do they really love each other?     If they can answer that and be able to stay together with true love then everything will be okay.  Nadech will definitely make a comeback this year.  His luck will turn around in May.   His luck has been frozen for a while, but he will definitely be back this year. "

selenabaya

sarNie Egg
Could anyone translate this one. Another fortune-teller talks about NadechYaya in this year.

ขึ้นศักราชใหม่ปีมะเมีย ก็ขอให้เป็นปีที่คึกคักสมกับเป็นปีม้าทอง คิดทำสิ่งใดก็ประสบความสำเร็จ มีเงินทองใช้ไม่ขาดมือ สำหรับวงการบันเทิงไทยในปีนี้ ใครจะมาแรง ใครจะร่วง ใครจะดับ “อ.มงคล รอดเที่ยงธรรม” ได้ทำนายไว้ว่า

“สำหรับดวงของซุปตาร์ปีนี้ “ณเดช คูกิมิยะ” อันนี้ดวงแรง ตั้งแต่ต้นปี 2557 มีงานแบรนด์ดังๆ สิ่งใหม่ๆ เข้ามาตลอดปี แต่ก็ยังรักษาชื่อเสียงเหนียวแน่นตลอด ความรักไม่ลงตัวมี ความกังวลใจอยู่ตลอดก็เรียกว่าปัญหาจุกจิกทรมานใจจะจัดว่า เรื่องเล็กก็เล็กมากๆ เช่น ความรักการแง่งอนของคนที่คบหรือแอบคบ ปัญหายังคงเป็นเรื่องเดิมๆหรือคนคบก็ยังคงเป็นคนเดิมๆ ดวงการเดินทางมีตลอดทั้งปี ความดังของ ณเดชยังเป็นสิ่งต้องการของวงการบันเทิงอยู่ตลอดไม่ตกกระแส อาจด้วยเป็นเพราะเป็นคนรักในการงานและเรียนรู้ เป็นคนรอบคอบมีสัมมาคารวะจึงเป็นที่รักและเมตตาของใครใครได้ง่าย การใช้เงินก็เป็นการรู้จักใช้มีเกณฑ์เป็นนักลงทุนหน้าใหม่มากๆ ในอนาคต เพราะจากดวงมีความเป็นนักบริหารหรือผู้จัดละครผู้ผลิตสื่อโฆษณาด้วยในวัย อายุน้อยคนหนึ่งได้ไม่ยากในอนาคต ยิ่งอยู่ใกล้กับผู้จัดการส่วนตัวคนเก่งในการมีอนาคตรุ่งโรจน์สุดๆ ปัญหาคนเก่งหรือดาราดังๆ คงไม่พ้นเรื่องความรักมันเป็นของคู่กันเลย ความรักยังคงปวดหัวอยู่ตลอดแต่ก็ไม่ได้มาจากเรื่องของตนเอง แต่มาจากผู้อื่นตลอดถ้าไม่ปลงก็จะรู้สึกรำคาญใจอยู่ตลอด ตัวของณเดชก็รักใครแบบจริงจังเหมือนกัน แต่ความใจร้อนก็จะมีคงแต่เรื่องความรักนี่แหละ แต่ตัวของผู้หญิงคงจะต้องปวดหัวมากๆ ก็ดวงคงทำมาเป็นแบบนี้ งานเด่นความรักต้องไกลกันตลอดเวลา พอมีเวลาก็ต้องหาเวลาที่ดีที่มีความสุข แต่บางครั้งชื่อเสียงก็ค้ำคอ แต่ต้องคิดเอาเองบ้างว่ามนุษย์ที่มีความสุขที่แท้จริงแล้วครอบครัวก็เป็น เรื่องสำคัญที่สุด หาเงินได้มากแต่ความสุขในเรื่องของความรักไม่มี บางทีมันก็หน้า น้อยใจนะ ใครที่คิดว่ามีเงินแล้วจะเลือกคู่ตามใจชอบได้อันนี้ไม่จริงนะครับ เพราะคุณเลือกคนที่คุณรักไม่ได้ เพราะความรักต้องใช้เวลาฟูมฟัก เมื่อความสุขมีการงานหรืออะไรที่ทำอยู่มันก็ มีความสุขไปทั้งหมด เหนื่อยมาแต่ไม่มีคนที่ตนเองรักอยู่เคียงข้างก็เศร้าเหมือนกัน ครั้นเลือกงานผู้หญิงก็ไปเป็นอื่น นี่แหละรักของดารา

“ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา สเปอร์บัน” ช่วงนี้ความรักมาแรงมากๆ เนื้อหอมและตัวของญาญ่าก็เป็นผู้หญิงที่มีเสน่ห์อยู่ในตัวอยู่แล้ว ใครอยู่ใกล้เป็นต้องหลงรัก แม้บางครั้งจะเป็นผู้หญิงหวานแต่ไม่ถึงกับหวานเกิน ยังมีความแก่นซนอยู่ในตัว ก็ยิ่งเพิ่มเสน่ห์ขึ้นไปอีก เพราะนั่นหมายถึงว่าในอนาคตเธอไม่มีดวงเป็นแค่แม่บ้านอยู่กับบ้านเฉยๆ แน่ จะเป็นแม่บ้านที่ทันสมัยอยู่เสมอ คือทำทั้งงานนอกบ้านและในบ้านได้ดี เรียกว่าใครได้ไปเป็นคู่ครองรับรองว่าช่วยกันสร้างครอบครัวได้ดีแน่ๆ จึงเป็นที่หมายปองของหนุ่มดาราด้วยกันและหนุ่มนอกวงการ และดวงความรักในปี 2557 นี้มาแรงพอที่จะส่งดวงให้ตีคู่มากับเรื่องการงานได้เลย คนที่เข้ามาจะจีบหรือมีอยู่แล้วก็ไม่ธรรมดาเสียด้วย ระดับดวงรุ่งแถวหน้าทั้งนั้น แต่ยังไม่ต้องกลัวว่าญาญ่าจะเปลี่ยนใจกัน ง่ายๆ นะ ดวงนี้กลับทำให้ความรักแน่นแฟ้นขึ้นมากกว่าเดิมอีก คนที่จะเข้ามาคงไม่กล้าแน่ พราะคนที่คบอยู่หรือมีข่าวอยู่เป็นประจำเขารักเขาหวงอยู่นะ และเขาก็น่าจะวางอนาคตกันเอาไว้แล้ว เพราะดูจากดวงมีความเป็นไปได้สูง ต้องดูกันอีก 2-3 ปีข้างหน้าอีกที ดวงปี 57 ยังส่งเรื่องของการงาน เพราะได้ไพ่คิงเหรียญเลยตั้งแต่เดือนมกราคมขึ้นไปเงินทองยังคงมา นดับต้นๆ ของวงการบันเทิง แต่สุขภาพอยากจะให้ดูแลสักหน่อยไม่ใช่เรื่องใหญ่โตอะไรมากมาย แต่ให้เอาใจใส่ประเภทขาพลิกขาแพลง ล้มนิดหน่อยๆ เพราะการทำอะไรเร่งรีบอยู่ตลอดเวลามันของคู่กัน โดยเฉพาะรอยต่อของเวลาจากกองถ่ายหนึ่งไปอีกกองถ่ายหนึ่ง หรือจากอีเว้นท์หนึ่งไปอีเว้นท์หนึ่งต้องใช้เวลากันอยู่ แค่ฟกช้ำดำเขียวบ้างแต่คงไม่เป็นเรื่องใหญ่มากมาย แค่ใช้สติและรอบคอบขุ่มใจให้ช้าๆ แต่เป๊ะกับเวลาก็ช่วยได้

cre: naewna.com

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the info and updates everyone! Especially MrsChum, Bubba, Cookiies and Vimalee!

Nadech is so handsome in his new commercial! I am happy to hear there's been spotting of Yaya and Nadech out in public! I'm sure they've been spotted many times but no one has ever said anything. Like when Nadech was inspired by Bradley Cooper's hairstyle after watching "American Hustle"...it makes me wonder who did he go see that movie with and why wasn't he spotted at the theaters? Did he watch it at home? How??? The movie just came out. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he probably watched it with Yaya. Just thinking about this possibility makes me so happy! Lol. Ohhhh, and the possibility of Nadech giving Yaya a goodbye kiss before she leaves for USA.....ahhhh, it just makes me heart melts! :heart:

As for fortune tellers, I believe in them to a certain extent. To say that Nadech will prosper this year is already a given, especially when Nadech already made a PUBLIC announcement that his lakorn might be airing around May......well, of course, I don't need to be a psychic to know Nadech will make a comeback around that time (or this year in general)!!! As for the whole family situation, I believe Nadech and Yaya aren't the type to stay with each other for other people. Nadech has proven many times that he does what he wants and what makes him happy. To say that they will get married ONLY because of their families is a little far-fetched to me. I'm sorry, I am not trying to disrespect the beliefs in fortune tellers, but I am just using my own sense of logic to question the prediction. Again, I do believe in fortune tellers, just not this particular one.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So far all the fortunes I read about Yadech are very discouraging. My sister-in-law's mother is a very good fortune teller. People even paid her round-trip tickets to fly her around the countries just to read their fortunes. Next time I see her I will ask about Yadech since I know their birthdays.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Please do, Vimalee! That would be awesome! Hopefully the news you receive won't be as bad! *crosses fingers*

Also, whenever someone gets the chance, can someone summarize the few funny things Yadech talked about in this clip? Not all of it, only the ones that haven't been translated before (like what did Nadech say at the end that's so funny)? Anyway, thanks in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDEZ2500Eo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SqDEZ2500Eo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSqDEZ2500Eo%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

pinky3

sarNie Adult
From what i got , ya say pee started first (guess in teasing her ) than na copy what she say and she hit him hard.. than he say lift the pot up to hit the head already..lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Pinky for the video and also for translating! :)

I don't know what the questions and answers are but Nadech sure does look good and Yaya is cute as always! Hehe.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000159350

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

“ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า” ครอบครัวผูกดวง แต่งกันโดยครอบครัวแต่ไม่ใช่เนื้อคู่กัน

“โดยดวงส่วนตัวของเจ้าตัวนี่ไม่ใช่คู่กันหรอก แต่ดวงของครอบครัวเป็นคู่กัน คือแต่งโดยครอบครัวไม่ได้แต่งโดย ตัวเขาเอง แล้วครอบครัวเขาแต่งกันไว้แล้ว เอาดวงผูกกันไว้แล้ว เจ้าตัวไม่แต่งก็คงจะหนีไม่พ้น ก็ต้องถามใจของทั้งคู่เองว่ารักกันจริงรึเปล่า ตามดวงคือครอบครัวแต่ง ไม่ใช่ตัวเองแต่ง แต่ถ้าเขาพลิกตรงนี้แล้วอยู่กันได้ด้วยความรักที่แท้จริงทุกอย่างก็จะโอเคนะ แล้วปีหน้าณเดชน์จะกลับมาแน่นอน ดวงเขาจะพลิกมาหลังจากเดือนพฤษภาคมนี้ บอกเลยว่าปีที่ผ่านมาเป็นปีแห่งการแช่แข็งณเดชน์ ปีนี้เขากลับมาแน่นอน”

According to the fortune teller from Manager, she said,

" Nadech and Yaya, Their families are fated to be together.  They get married because of their families, but they are not soul mates.  Individually, their stars are not aligned, but the stars of their families are aligned.  Their families are already married to one another and their families are bounded together.   They cannot escape even if they don’t want to get married.    They need to ask themselves and ask their hearts.  Do they really love each other?     If they can answer that and be able to stay together with true love then everything will be okay.  Nadech will definitely make a comeback this year.  His luck will turn around in May.   His luck has been frozen for a while, but he will definitely be back this year. "

thanks Vimalee

as i've said before i dont believe in fortune tellers only God knows our future but the prediction above does not need a fortune teller because yadech families especially their moms are best friends and yadech are best friends too in real life (that turned to lovers :heart:)so what can we expect if the moms are really close they wanted their children to be married to become a literal relative by marriage.i guess both moms are aware of yadech prediction might not end up together in the future therefore they are having merits together all the time to fight back the negative energy (hahaha :lol:  my delusional tots).... mae pla knows nadech is a good catch even yaya is so vocal in her admiration to her p chai and being a multi millionaire at a young age is a bonus and still counting his millions.my favorite part above is that yadech cannot escape from each other even if they dont want to marry each other... :cheer: and about true love to each other hmmmm i guess yadech vice versa is not hard to fall in love with.true love may still in the process what they have now is just a testing and in the end they will develop into true love but according to another fortune teller yadech is unbreakable if they stay together they will get more wealthy.who does not want to become rich in this world :scratchhead2: even without this prediction yadech is literally bankable being always together.they remained in demand to work together. :cheer: i am 100% sure yaya is falling for nadech she is so transparent she loves him still even nadech catches his fart to let her smell and even she saw nadech's ugliness in private she still adores him bec off cam nadech is really so simple doesnt care how he looks like and yaya still embraces it :heart: and nadech in returned does not care to carry lady's bag of yaya :heart:

yadech's family fated to be relative by marraige :clap:  :clap:  :cloud9:

i wish to see henry loving nadech's picture like this like nadech's cousin does :cloud9:  :cloud9:

@ Neezy

we dont need any confirmation yadech definitely kissed to their hearts content behind closed door :cloud9: they will separate for 10 days do you think they will never have a private moment alone and with their families covering them :secret:

@Mey

yadech's picture at the dog park,coffee shop and rock climbing and horse riding with henry were enough for me.i saw a blurred yadech picture before in spicy during their vday dinner date yadech were in a scalator but they deleted it i mean the forum. :rant:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
i love the RFTD fanmade mv
it was nadech singing the song right? is it the song that he record recently for RFTD soundtrack?

i love his voice and whenever he sang it came out from his heart he could easily won ppl hearts through his singing but sad he wont diverse into singin, he already said he wont

and the drawing of yadech just blown me away... very real. very talented the artist

so yaya cancel her trip to US?

yk ~ ur delusional tots made me smile... it made sense n possibly logic solution to fight against the FT's prediction of yadech. dont ever stop haha :wink: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
So far all the fortunes I read about Yadech are very discouraging. My sister-in-law's mother is a very good fortune teller. People even paid her round-trip tickets to fly her around the countries just to read their fortunes. Next

time I see her I will ask about Yadech since I know their birthdays.

It's better not to ask Vimalee let us just allow time to tell us about yadech's destiny........just saying

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
Dear all,
Firstly, happy new year to everyone! :party:
Missing being here and glad to catch up.

Regarding thy fortune tellers predictions I remember immediately similar news about AFF and SONGKRAN when they were dating. :wink:

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/fortune-tellers-tell-aff-her-relationship-with-songkran-will-endaff-just-listens/

Fortune Tellers Tell "Aff" Her Relationship With Songkran Will End;Aff Just Listens

"I never play with love. We are grown ups and not kids. I have never seen love as a game. If I wasnt confident then I wouldnt be in it." actress Aff Tucksaorn Paksoukchareon said when she heard of news that her boyfriend, Songkran Taechanarong said that he is very serious with their relationship.

What does Aff think about it?Does it mean that Songkran is the man youre confident in?

If you ask is he the one that Im confident in? If its right now, he is the one, but as for the fortune tellers saying that we would break up, I get that all the time. Its nothing. I just listen to it to remind myself, but Im not serious about it. I have nothing to lose.

Have you been seeing each other lately?

Aff nods her head, This time we are seeing each other a lot lately because I am getting ready to shoot 2 lakorns for Rak Bragasit and Roi Mai that Im free and not having to work 7 days a week so we get to see each other
often.

Aff emphasizes that Songkran is The One…

Songkran is the man I am most confident about, so at the moment
he is The One kha. There are always rumors of fortune tellers predicting
our breakup, I get this every year but it’s no big deal kha. Listening
to the rumors is fine, it can be a reminder for the heart that being
cautious is OK kha

Songkran doesn’t complain about the fortune tellers. I think most men don’t take it serious when it comes to fortune telling.”

[Source via Entertain Teenee/Khao Sod]

I was glad AFF answered so confident and mature. And we all know what happened to them. :wink:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aff & her hubby are the cutest couple I follow on IG! I sure hope I get to follow Yadech like that when they are 1. It'll be so cute! Thanks everyone for a good morning news for me ;)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
YK has a point. Maybe it's better off not knowing Yadech's future. Let us just enjoy them as they are now.

ILoveLola2 thanks for sharing the article with us and giving some of us hope ka!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thank you for sharing pictures, clips, translation, and interesting comments.
pinky3 said:

What is the definition of being nong Yaya?
Nadech said that the answer is number 3, very playful until dizzy.

What is the definition of being pe Nadech?
Yaya said that for her to define pe Nadech, it  has to be number 2, so handsome.  Then, she asked for 100 lol :bhehe: .

Yaya is so funny and cute.   After she praised  Nadech for being so handsome, she wanted 100 baht  :lmao3: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for the translation!

Yaya has been consistently saying her Pe Chai is very handsome....it is not difficult to say since it comes from the heart, hehehehe.

Lol, asking for 100 bahts for praising him handsome.....she is just too too cuteeeeee...!!!   :p :p

CaSURVIVOUR

i love seeing the future in laws this close hmmmmm i guess these moms are planning for another yadech merit together so that yadech marriage in the future will be 100% possible :heart:  :heart:  :heart: (my delusional tots hahaha :lol:)oh yadech please give me the reason to visit thailand on your wedding day. :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :clap2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Thanks bubba for the translation!

Yaya has been consistently saying her Pe Chai is very handsome....it is not difficult to say since it comes from the heart, hehehehe.

Lol, asking for 100 bahts for praising him handsome.....she is just too too cuteeeeee...!!!   :p :p
 because yaya is head over heels in love with her p chai that's why it is easy for her to say he is handsome though nadech doesnt care how he looks like to yaya eyes in private.i feel that nadech feels the same to yaya but he opted not to announced it publicly for privacy sake :heart: