[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

the in laws meeting  :dance3: (hahaha my delusional tots strikes back)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for your wonderful sharings.  Nadech is so handsome and sexy in the Shokubutsu Shower Cream ad.
@yk, :heart: the in laws meeting mak mak kha :bhehe: .

I just want to share this amazing fanmade MV of Yadech doing merit.  I super duper love the way Yadech looking at each other which is so touching.  The song (Prom Likit--Fate) is so beautiful and very appropriate for this adorable couple.  I esp. love this part,

Fate has influenced us to suddenly meet
Before, we were so far apart until fate intervened in our hearts
And I got closer to you, Yes, perhaps you are my soulmate,
The first moment I saw you, my heart believed  that you and I were made for each other....... :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRWdW-hpSBM
cr: MimmzNY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRWdW-hpSBM

Awww......priceless....... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:NY home at pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u vimalee mc bubba for beautiful mvs. so perfect yadech. yaya looks like nadech v contended happy wife with her gentle touch and sweet smiles...

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
อะไร ยังไง คงปิดไม่มิด สดๆ ตอนนี้ ณเดชน์ กำลังหม่ำข้าวกับ ญาญ่า ที่ฟู้ดแลนด์ ทองหล่อ แม้นั่งตรงข้ามแต่ประเด็นคือมันแค่สองต่อสองนี่สิ ฟินเบาๆ 
ขอแก้ไขหน่อย ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า เค้าดริ้งก์กันจ้า ฟินกว่าเก่า ที่ร้าน perfume ชั้น 8 ทองหล่อ อุต่ะ
Cr;Swiss_Jsk

according to this twit it says that yadech is out eating together (just the two of them) 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning and Even Yadechers!
Aww, thanks Cookiies for the info. All the fans love them and are very secreative. I am really surprise not even 1 picture is out.
Yes, Bubba, I too love that video. It was well put together.
Khub Khun Mak Mak Everyone :thanks:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night to everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful holidays na.
@key and m9, you're very welcome my dears :grouphug: .
@cookiies, thanks for the info.   It's wonderful that Yadech got to spend quality time together :heart: .

Ah.....Father and son bonding......exercise is good......

Nadech is sooo handsome........

Another beautiful drawing.......

Awesome work from  Fastbeam.....Capture all the cute/funny moments......

cr:as tagged

The Rising Sun Series  - SSBT 1/3/14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhDBWSADqoE&feature=youtu.be
cr:yum pooma
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhDBWSADqoE&feature=youtu.be

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
cookiies said:
อะไร ยังไง คงปิดไม่มิด สดๆ ตอนนี้ ณเดชน์ กำลังหม่ำข้าวกับ ญาญ่า ที่ฟู้ดแลนด์ ทองหล่อ แม้นั่งตรงข้ามแต่ประเด็นคือมันแค่สองต่อสองนี่สิ ฟินเบาๆ 
ขอแก้ไขหน่อย ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า เค้าดริ้งก์กันจ้า ฟินกว่าเก่า ที่ร้าน perfume ชั้น 8 ทองหล่อ อุต่ะ
Cr;Swiss_Jsk

according to this twit it says that yadech is out eating together (just the two of them) 

thanks cookiies

if this is true i'm not surprise the two are secret lovers  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: making merit together to contradict the negative predictions of their love affair.i guess yaya is leaving soon to the US for a short vacation and acting lesson so she and her p chai need a time alone together :scratchhead2:  :party:  :dance3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing that Prom Likit - Fate MV.  It is one of my favorite song from Wanida, but I like this version better.  It is more upbeat.

Thanks again, cookiies for bringing us another jin story.

I'm with you m9.  I've followed Yadech for the past three and a half years and have heard countless of times of Yadech sighting, but I haven't seen a single picture out.   We live in the smart phones/high tech world here and I'm sure the people who saw yadech together are not all their fans who wanted to protect their privacy.   I'm starting to wonder now if these sighting were true.....

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I really hope it is true! Hopefully, the situations are just like some of the photos that were posted & asked to be delete. Too fast for our eyes lol I just need 1 picture. Anybody here has one but is hush hush please message it to me so I can be reassure haha thxs!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing pics, info, article and mv..... :)
Thanks @cookiies about the info. Its always nice to hear Yadech going outing together, esp just the two of them.

Is there anymore info about Yaya USA trip?? Anyone have any info??

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, sorry, I haven't see any update on Yaya USA trip at all.  Wish I could know more......

Once again, Congrats to Yadech for the MOST WANTED magazine.
#1,  Ploy Gam Phet, Yaya cover, "Looking through the eyes of Nadech".

cr:magazinedee

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u bubba vimalee. Congratulations to yadech, they gave their all in the project working together, in all their works in fact. excellent teamwork, perfect beautiful couple, everything to love about them!
so happy yadech had alone time, thanks cookiies.