[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Happy New Year everyone!! I know some of you ladies are doing the count down now in the other side of the world.

I wish everyone Happiness, Good Health and Good Luck :heart: Happy to meet everyone here and wish for us to always continue to SUPPORT AND LOVE YADECH!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Happy New Year everyone!! I know some of you ladies are doing the count down now in the other side of the world.

I wish everyone Happiness, Good Health and Good Luck :heart: Happy to meet everyone here and wish for us to always continue to SUPPORT AND LOVE YADECH!

thank u very much mc for your kind and beautiful greetings ! one of my happiest joys this year is finding my way blindly here cos i was clueless thanks to kiki and you mc, getting to know all of you wonderful ladies, all your generosity in sharing all things yadech, most of all loving and supporting yadech unconditionally together ! i have a blast and love every minute and will continue to ride with you ladies in the new year all for yadech and friendship.
Happy New Year, wishing 2014 to be an excellent year with blessings, love, happiness and success for us all ! HAK

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aww, MrsChum and Key dear, thank you so much for always be here for Yadech and for us.  I'm so glad to have met you here at AF and look forward to many more wonderful years.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

credit as tagged

pinky3

sarNie Adult
mey she say she like it.. the fans asked her for real .. she say yes.. not many people in this world can't do that.. she like it, very handsome..lol awww

bubba

Keep On Smiling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Happy New Year to Everyone too! May the new coming year bring us all & our love ones good health, love, happiness & wealth!!!

Can anyone translate what Yaya is saying? Is it about her P'Chai?
http://instagram.com/p/ik4eNKgWGW/

When asked  how Yaya feels about Nadech's hairstyles,
Yaya said that there are not many people in this world can pull off that hairstyle.  She likes it and she thinks Nadech looks handsome.  (kudos to Yaya  :lolyup: )

Happy New Year Everyone and May this new year bring joy and happiness to you and your love one kha!!! 
I'm so fortunate to know all of you lovely ladies na kha.

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee m9 Bubba for your wishes. its a joy to know u all n all da other ladies !
love yaya lots shes so supportive n love unconditionally as evident in bubbas n pinkys trans.
nadech will always stay #1 hes too hot.
Thank u bubba vimalee for ur countless efforts to please us im v appreciative!

Happy New Year!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Hi all YADECHERS. I would just like to wish all of u and ur family a Happy New Year for 2014.i hope it brings luck prosperity happiness and good health. 2014 will bring us RFTD LSR and NNS. And surely more fin and jin moments. It's just past midnight here in Sydney and 2014 came spectacularly and I hope it will be the same to all YADECHERS around the world.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

I like yadech doing merit. Sure to get sweet and warm pictures of them and their family. Came across the prediction of yadech and it was so disheartening and disturbing. He had predicted correctly for Janie case which he claimed so. I wish his prediction is not true and will be opposite. Yaya is so well loved by Na's family, aunts and cousin. Both are so perfect for each other. I wish they will become husband and wife in real life. Am I too naive? lol

To all gals and guys here,

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet pictures

Credit: hong_huen, khampajjsin
Na's cousin is missing yaya already

Credit: keaw_jung

Credit: nsitasuwan
She says Yaya is No.1 and Nadech No.1.5. And she love Yaya to the max. She must be adore Yaya so much

credit: natty_thong
Wonder why Na hand the tissue to yaya instead of giving her the things from the container
http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/c7bfbf0c708911e3a0000e8b33fa4d87_101.mp4

Credit: nyfamily
Yadech to hold hand in hand and overcome all obstacles to be together

And get married in real life. Hooray, wish this come true!

Pls excuse me for my delusional mode.......

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
there is still many hours left here before midnight but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE! May 2014 be full of YADECH lol  :party:

I love the pic you posted Nett. Yaya looks fascinated with his new hair x) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nett Happy New Year n wish u the very best in 2014 ! Love all yr pics n u arent alone in being yadech delusional im2, i'll join n, m glad i hv a partner!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
It's already New Year in the other half of the world, now just waiting to count down from my side of the world..... Hope every one is celebrating their last day and first day with love one. Enjoy and be safe!!