[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome back Lovely_K and Sovatana! I miss you guys mak mak!!!

I hope everyone is doing well! Thank you Bubba, Vimalee, Cookiies, Ausa & Pinky for always translating for us! On behalf of everyone, I can truly say we appreciate all your hard efforts na ka!

Thanks M9 and MrsChum for always posting pics and vids! And thanks YayaKugimiya for your delusional (but very funny) thoughts and comments, and Keylargo for your sweet words!

Thank you everyone else whom I forgot to mention! This thread is getting bigger with more members and life has been so busy lately, I'm so sorry if I can't keep track of everyone but I do want to say thank you to you all! Sasha, Huanzhu, NadechLover1, SpyNY, Charlenem, Daai, Didieyadech, Paul4NR, Mecitduoi, Queenyeon EVERYONE....seriously, thank you you all for always keeping this thread going! I wish you all well and......HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR! :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Thanx for the welcome back ladies!!!, I really miss you guys and appreciate how all the special ladies on here have kept this thread alive and supportive of Yadech.... Here is some more pics :)

cr: Ig Keaw_jung

Cr: Urassayas

Cr: Ig Khampajjsin

Cr: Seng_khonkaen

Cr: Ig Khampajjsin

Cr: Seng_khonkaen

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pics Lovely_K! I do miss how you always manage to spoil us with good news and pics ka! Lol.

I don't understand how people can be so mean? So Nadech has ONE bad hairstyle....so what?!!!! Over the past several years, we have seen him rocked a million different hairstyles and mostly they were all great. This one happens to be a bad choice but does that gives people a reason to bash someone? He has done so much for his fans and for the community in general, give the guy a break. If people don't like his hairstyle, don't look and better yet...don't comment! Simple as that. Smh.

Hopefully this shall pass and Nadech's start to a new year won't be ruined. Su su Nadech!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://web.stagram.com/p/622350927111873359_332517263
Cr: P'Fon

Something happen at the airport yesterday, there's a old perv that had a few accident with yaya before.
And he followed yaya yesterday at the airport but at the end he didn't come near her.. 
The fanclub were worried about yaya and nadech was really worried as well.
In the video u can hear nadech asking if Yaya already went out already and the fan said that yes,
and then he ask : nothing happen right. and the fan inform him that nothing happen.. 

cr Mae Kaew's IG 

Every fanclub nearly all the time you look at yourself in the mirror and nearly all the time when you hear people say that your so handsome just the way they wanted... 
But this time... I'm asking just this time.. I want to be handsome the way I want it to be. Even if it's just for a few days. After that I will give what you all want like usual. Cause there's a lot of responsibility that's waiting for me to do.. All those years before I never had such a long break like this time.. But when it's 2014 I think it's a really good thing that there's a long break. Love u FC... 

**I feel bad for Nadech, this is just a hairstyle but people are making it seems like he killed someone.. He already announce that this is only for a few days, but still people are mad about this hairstyle.. Nadech is a human just like we all are and he also wants to do things that he wants to do. He can't please everyone and be the person everyone expect him to be.. I honestly won't be surprise if nadech decided to leave ET since this wasn't what he wanted from the beginning... If people just could understand him more and let him be and do the things he wants to do, it would be better..*** Love you nadech****

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@cookiies i think it is to be expected if other fans criticize about his hair. even if he said its only for a few days. 

for example the reporters always ask if Yaya and Nadech like each other or not. its a constant question they ask so its annoying. 

I think Nadech hair is alright. reminds me of Lee Min ho when his hair was curly for his drama Boy Before Flower. Anyways "Some" are always going to be closed minded about everything........I say Nadech can do whatever he wants, he doesnt have to follow every word his fans says. It will be waste of his time. LOL he still has a long way to go and this wont be the most horrible thing he does in the ET Industry right? or I mean anything at all. he such a good kid. 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Kikichue1 said:
@cookiies i think it is to be expected if other fans criticize about his hair. even if he said its only for a few days. 

for example the reporters always ask if Yaya and Nadech like each other or not. its a constant question they ask so its annoying. 

I think Nadech hair is alright. reminds me of Lee Min ho when his hair was curly for his drama Boy Before Flower. Anyways "Some" are always going to be closed minded about everything........I say Nadech can do whatever he wants, he doesnt have to follow every word his fans says. It will be waste of his time. LOL he still has a long way to go and this wont be the most horrible thing he does in the ET Industry right? or I mean anything at all. he such a good kid. 
yep, it is expected but some fan, not sure if all those who criticize him is his fans. Anyway some people is just to much.. I don't like that hairstyle if i'm going to be honest. But I don't go around on Mae'kaew, yaya's IG or other IG that post picture of nadech just to criticize his hair.. that's just to much..
I understand if some people just want to tell him that the hairstyle doesn't fit for him, but making extremely rude comments is unnecessary.  

daai

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone!!! Good night from Malaysia. Its now almost midnite, b4 12 o'clock..
I just wanna say TQ so much for lovely pics u guys posted..spend ur time uploaded those pics here :)
So, I've something..if u guys notice 3rd pic that @lovely_k posted under Yaya IG.. Nadech's aunt, Khampajjsin..is she OK?whats wrong with her left foot?she cant walked properly..I'm sorry if this is a sensitive issue to some of u..I just wanna know if she's alright..
Plus, Barry still looks handsome with his new temporary hairstyle :p

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Nadech wants to express that he's a grown man now and can do things differently.
If his "fans" are really the ones bashing him, then shame on them.

I think the hairstyle is fine. Makes him look "arty" and kind of fun and approachable.
This hairstyle is not going to be the end of the world.
You should accept them as they are, not how you want them to be.

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
I think .. Some fans are below the belt and acting like they are paying him to be good and the actor they want .. And they post rude comments about his hair .. They need to know that nadech has his personal life and can do whatever he wants , besides he is a young man who tries things :) and he will always be barry who is lovely to his real fans .. It's just little he gives himself a break from all the fame he gets :)
Ignore the bad vibes :) and let's wish the best for him and everyone :)
Yes ! lee min ho :") BOF
Happy New Year to All thank you guys so much for such a Fun and enjoying Year 2013 ☺ Though I just joined this forum (group) just a couple of months ago I really felt and still feeling welcomed and loved by amazing YADECH lovers :) I'm so thankful to be seeing and reading ur comments and lovely messages and of course fin and jin pics .. wish you all a good New year :) with full of love in your surroundings ❤❤and more blessing to come to you and your families :) stay healthy and "Let's keep loving Barry" plus of course YADECH ! ❤ thank you gals again so much !! ☺❤

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree with everyone here. I just wanna give Nadech a BiG hug and say it's okay. lol True, real fans do not go posting rude harse comments. I think it says a lot already for him to even post for the fanclub about him wanting to do something different for a change. Hair style don't change your personality. I think by now, fans should have love him for more than just his looks. ANyways, I am sure Nadech will not give this hair style another try. haha
I am glad the pervert didn't get near Yaya. Too bad we didn't see Nadech there with her during the time. I wanna see how he would protect her. lol
Jess - What picture is that? Hmm..i shall go look.

Khub Khun Mak Mak Everyone!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mey it's by tap_tim it's a pic of yadech where na is trying to clear the plant away from ya, there r 4 pics combined into one frame

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh is it where she put her arms on his waist or back to tap him to move aside so she could walk around to his otherside? Lol
I think I saw the clip on IG

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
honestly, i laughed a lot when i saw his new haircut the day before :rolleyes1: , and i dont like it on him but it is ok for me if he just holds it for several days, even he keeps it permanently, it is sill fine by me :thumbsup: .

yes, he has the right to choose what he wants, everyone has the right to make options free for themselves. i think majority of fans were not really mad at his hair or really dislike him just for that, we were shocked at the first eye :shock2:  :faint:  and felt funny later :loool: , seriously, everytime i see the picture i cant stop laughing :coverlaf: , but nothing bad to against him.

whatever hairstyle he holds, whatever fashion trend he leads, he is always Nadech, nothing would change my support towards him. i hope the fans who claimed they were disappointed by or disliked the new change r just for kidding. however, as i heard around me, no one was really affected by his hairstyle, ok, ppls maybe "complain" :coverlaf:  but accept it as well...lol!

actually i think it doesnt really look that bad now :scratchchin: , kinda cute for me....maybe i will miss his curly hair after he turns to be normal later...hahaha ! :pervie: :pervie:

cr keaw_jung

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I found this situation a bit funny tbh on both parts. I mean fans will remain fans, they will complain at the slightest thing and voice their 'opinion', it's something that can't be helped. It shouldn't be taken too seriously huh! 

I think it's good for him to try new things on himself (tho if you'd ask me I don't find his new hair flattering his handsome face at all lol but hey! if he likes that's all that matters!)

That painted scene of Ryu and Mayumi is so dang beautiful and gorgeous! Too beautiful for words!  :heart: