[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
As long as it doesn't interfere with his work then it is okay.  Last time he had a haircut and it caused the GRGR production team delay because they had to wait for his hair to grow back.   He was supposed to keep his hair a bit longer to play Sai Chon.

Yadech went to Khon Kaen to attend the Monk's birthday so they probably do another merit together.   Nadech and Mae Keaw must be very close to him.

The blessing at his house several months ago.

His beautiful nong sao.

Beauty and the ..........

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nida Poll.  1244 people were asked who are their favorite actors/actresses and singers/entertainers of the year.  Here's the result:

Actors:

1.  Nadech Kugimiya
2.  James Jirayu
3.  Veir Sullkalawat

Actresses:

1.  Yaya Urassaya
2.  Aum Patcharapa
3.  Pancake Khemanid

Again, congratulations to Yadech...!!!   :dance1: :thumbsup: :dance1: :thumbsup:

credit:  Nadechworld FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aww, he was behind her so he can protect her from other (guys) who might be too close.  It could be very crowded and people had to squeeze in very close.  I had been in this situation before and It can be very uncomfortable.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

I think Yaya's sister Cat also went with them.

@yaya kugimiya @pinky3 @m9saeteurn1 @paul4nr @queenyeon @nadechlover1 @Vimalee @Neezy @Sovatana @keylargo :

(´⊙ω⊙`)!OH My .....I can't stand to see his curly / maggie hair. this is the worse hairstyle for NADECH. :shock2: :faint:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes huanzhu m9 said it so right its only temp ! i give props being adventurous n brave to try different styles n da best lessons learnt r thru mishap. Before sulking further nadech will be back to his handsome self again, all restored nicely. pmai is wif him most of the time nadech is in good hands! we face da same situation at least once know how its like.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
*gasp* :shock2:  :shock2: oh dear... the mop of curls does look horrible on him.
but forgive him for being a normal young man experimenting with life and style. i believe he was just trying to hv fun
it looks horrible at 1st but the more i look at him (with his curls) i saw a cute and cheeky version of him
he may look and sound mature but deep down he is just a normal young man
it wont last anyway... the prince charming will return next yr and it is only 2 more days b4 NY!! :dance3:  :dance2: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Both Mae Keaw and Yaya posted this on their IG. The only thing missing are their dads!
Morning Nee and everyone :)
I was thinking the same about the dad. It would be perfect if we get to see both dad going outing with them. Such a happy family :heart:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Nadech hair looks so funny hahaha. Chum it would be great. Anyone know for sure when this lakorn will air though? I know sometime next year but dont know when. I know Annes lakorn with Tik will come out on jan or feb. Following by Pope and Ploy's lakorn so im confused on when will Nadech and Yaya's lakorn will air.