[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thank you for sharing beautiful pictures, clips and comments ja.
Congrats to our lovely na. 

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Awww...........Taking picture of nong sao.......

Thanks Bubba for the info! Now it looks like WE ALL KNOW who took this pic of Yaya that she posted on IG, thanking her 1 million followers. Ahem ahem....doesn't it look like the same place, taken by the same person??? You can even see the side doors in this pic! Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I would say lately, most of Yaya's pics on IG has been taken by her P'Chai or with her P'Chai! Hehehe.

And I would love a part 2 of GRGR! They can show Nadech's American dad coming back to Thailand for another wedding (where Nang Fah's family is included too and where Michael can finally meet his daugher-in-law) but this time the wedding is a nice, fancy one in Bangkok. And then they will honeymoon in Koh Min of course where they start to rebuild their old home and search for old island friends who will help Nang Fah FULLY regain her memories!!! And they live happily ever after on the island with Nang Fah being pregnant! :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
I would say lately, most of Yaya's pics on IG has been taken by her P'Chai or with her P'Chai! Hehehe.
And I would love a part 2 of GRGR! They can show Nadech's American dad coming back to Thailand for another wedding (where Nang Fah's family is included too and where Michel can finally meet his daugher-in-law) but this time the wedding is a nice, fancy one in Bangkok. And then they will honeymoon in Koh Min of course where they start to rebuild their old home and search for old island friends who will help Nang Fah FULLY regain her memories!!! And they live happily ever after on the island with Nang Fah being pregnant! :heart:
nee i love i love ur ver of grgr2 esp big wedding, back 2 island but most of all yadech hv a baby, so hot n highly anticipating !!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Another special delivery arrived today....

For those who also ordered it.. Fingers crossed u get it before Christma.

Congrats to lovely for ur MV making it on TV pool.
Nong Ya looked gorgeous at the event yesterday, and it seemed like Na went everywhere yesterday from the ch3 building and shopping with his mum he met boy and also p Anne at dior.
Another grgr would be aawesome and we'd definitely get a saichon nangfah baby. I think it's name was tawan (correct me if I'm wrong)I still go back and watch it.
Talking about babies I'm loving the flow of yadech photos with kids lately.
I saw this IG video a couple of days ago from ken, Noi and their kids. And remember when Na said he wants kids before/around his 30. I went into delusional mode and could so pic nadech skateboarding down the road with his kids.
http://instagram.com/p/iDzk8qLOx0/
If the link does work please let me know.

dahlala

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

I found this article of Yadech on Sugar-Daily, and I'm not happy how reporters dragged Yaya's mom into gossips and rumours. Besides, Yadech will always be the real koo jin and koo kwan :)

Credit: http://sugar-daily.com/yaya-urassayas-mom-not-impressed-nadech-changing-his-koo-jin-to-patricia/

Yaya Urassaya’s mom not impressed Nadech changing his
koo-jin to Patricia

“Yaya Urassaya” is forced to come
out quickly during the “Groove @ Central World” event to refute the harsh rumors
alleging that her mother is not impressed that her onscreen sweetheart “Nadech Kugimiya” is about to
change koo-jin from Yaya to newbie leading actress “Patricia Good.”  Yaya comes
out to clarify the rumors while laughing…

That’s absolutely not true.  This making news, let me laugh a bit about it.  My mom doesn’t have any authority or power to do anything to make any decisions for anyone as it is.

In the past, has your mom ever asked you anything regarding the koo-jin issue?

No, because my mom is chill. I think that my mom is the most chill person in the world as it is (laughs).

Do you think it’s because you’ve been koo-jin with Nadech from the very beginning the reason why she
doesn’t want change?

Like I said, it’s not up to my mom to make that decision (smiles).

Do you feel stressed out having to encounter news of koo-jin all the time?

I feel that people should rather give everyone a chance, because nonetheless we’re going to constantly meet with new actress/actresses.

Most recently it was Nadech’s birthday, did you give anything to P’Nadech?

I wished him well. He has everything, so I don’t know what to give him.  I also sent him a picture on instagram.  But it was just a funny picture, so I did ask him first before posting it.  He said it’s ok, it’s quite adorable.

Before this, a rumor came out that there was some incident in which a hi-so Poom was trying to court you, and
P’Nadech was really mad over it, would you like to add anything to clarify this?

Absolutely not.
 This news, I don’t even know where it came from, it’s absolutely not true.  The tossing of the flowers, it definitely didn’t happen.  When
I first learned of the news, I felt like it was a scene from a lakorn.  Inreal life, it certainly didn’t happen.

Are you startled hearing this news for the first time right now?

It’s over.  Since there’s no truth to it though, I don’t really think about it.

Since this news has come out, P’Nadech’s reputation is rather damaged 

It’s not his personality to be that way, to be a hot tempered person.

Has there been a hi-so that you made news with that really did pursue you?

In all honesty, I never even heard of his name before.  I don’t know him.  I’m not at all close to him.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@ausa.....your such a tease! I haven't got mine yet!! I'm hoping to get before we have another gathering. I want to show it to the girls. We're having a white elephant gift exchange this Monday coming up. I hope I get it before that. Anyhooo, congrats na for getting all your mag!! Very happy for you. :heart:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ugh it's quite tiring how thai press persists with those ridiculous so-called 'rumors' ......like for real? 
Thanks for posting the article! Yaya did a good job answering.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
dahlala said:
Hello everyone,

I found this article of Yadech on Sugar-Daily, and I'm not happy how reporters dragged Yaya's mom into gossips and rumours. Besides, Yadech will always be the real koo jin and koo kwan :)

Credit: http://sugar-daily.com/yaya-urassayas-mom-not-impressed-nadech-changing-his-koo-jin-to-patricia/

Yaya Urassaya’s mom not impressed Nadech changing his
koo-jin to Patricia

“Yaya Urassaya” is forced to come
out quickly during the “Groove @ Central World” event to refute the harsh rumors
alleging that her mother is not impressed that her onscreen sweetheart “Nadech Kugimiya” is about to
change koo-jin from Yaya to newbie leading actress “Patricia Good.”  Yaya comes
out to clarify the rumors while laughing…

That’s absolutely not true.  This making news, let me laugh a bit about it.  My mom doesn’t have any authority or power to do anything to make any decisions for anyone as it is.

In the past, has your mom ever asked you anything regarding the koo-jin issue?

No, because my mom is chill. I think that my mom is the most chill person in the world as it is (laughs).

Do you think it’s because you’ve been koo-jin with Nadech from the very beginning the reason why she
doesn’t want change?

Like I said, it’s not up to my mom to make that decision (smiles).

Do you feel stressed out having to encounter news of koo-jin all the time?

I feel that people should rather give everyone a chance, because nonetheless we’re going to constantly meet with new actress/actresses.

Most recently it was Nadech’s birthday, did you give anything to P’Nadech?

I wished him well. He has everything, so I don’t know what to give him.  I also sent him a picture on instagram.  But it was just a funny picture, so I did ask him first before posting it.  He said it’s ok, it’s quite adorable.

Has there been a hi-so that you made news with that really did pursue you?

In all honesty, I never even heard of his name before.  I don’t know him.  I’m not at all close to him.

this is my most favorite part :heart: 

when yaya said "i dont know him i'm not at all close to him" .....because she is only close to her one and only p chai :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9: 

thanks dahlala

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ausa - I follow Ken's wife on IG and their kids are so stinking, freaking, cuteeeeee! I hope Yadech's kids will be just as cute! Hehe. So happy for you that you got your mags!

MrsChum - Have fun at the exchange!!! Hope you will get your mags soon!

Dahlala - Thanks for the article. Yaya answered very well. She did an excellent job.

Keylargo - I'm glad to be back full-time ka! So happy reading and seeing all these photos and articles of Yadech. December has been a good month but I do miss seeing them at events together.

I hope Nadech spends Christmas with Yaya's family!!!! That would totally make up for my disappointment of not seeing Yadech together on his birthday and for the Kerds Awards.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're very welcome everyone.
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hehe, Bubba I always love it when you come on here & give us translations to fin & jin about! Khub Khun Mak Mak
Wait, so what is his lakorn RRHLT?

Sorry, I was being lazy and in hurry.  I should have typed RRHLT (Rising Sun part 1), thanks to an93lik for responding and you're welcome ja.

yaya kugimiya said:
is this new? just today? did they met up? can anyone please translate what is written below the picture just curious.thanks in advance :scratchhead2:

Charlenem said:
@yk, this photo is not new, it was took in marggie's birthday party. i cant read thai, but my friend told me that marggie was planning to organize their gang to travel together to japan for one week next yr, i dont know if this article is related to this news :scratchhead2: .

Yep, that's the right translation for yk's article kha.  Thanks yk and Charlenem for sharing na.

@daai, the daradaily article and the interview clip are almost the same.  And, dahlala provided the translation from Sugar-Daily.

@yk, I noticed the ring too.  I thought it was part of the photoshoot, but I like your idea better hehe.
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie and agree with you na.
@ausa, congrats and so happy for you.

Ryu and Mayumi........so cute.....

Cr.xiaoying_eng

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Our boy sure loves taking picture of his Nong. ❤❤❤ We love seeing it!

Ahh, Neezyy, I lalaloove your story of GRGR! That would be awesome! I want her to regain her memory of Saichon.
Congrats Ausa!!! Wow!! You've been busy ordering all! Must have cost you an arm just for shipping cost?
I am so annoyed with the press & reporters. Why they always wanna make our Yadech or their moms out to be the bad ones? Geeze, get real!!!

I wonder what Nadech got his girl for XMas :)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@mc Aww I'm jealous of the LA yadech group.. I need to find one for over here... Anyone is Sydney here??? Have fun at the get together I'm sure there will be lots of YADECH talk and gossip.

@m9 spent over 100 for sure this year... And there's a other one coming up that looks promising

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
This is probably for Oops! magazine......WOW, another Yadech magazine. 

What a good looking couple....!!!   :heart: :heart: :heart:

People often commented that every time Nadech took pictures with Yaya, the earth always tilt toward Yaya direction.   :yes: :yes: :yes:

credit as tagged and NY Home at Pantip FB
Vimalee, you crack me up with that comment, Lmao.  The earth does tilt in Yaya's direction doesn't it, hahahaha.  Thank you for that comment I can't stop laughing.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
@ausa, did your mag deliver with DHL??
Yep DHL. I got the email yesterday or the day before and BAM there was a knock on my door this morning. The image mag wsd express shipping.

An expensive obsession... I should take a break from it for a while. I got into it this year from wanting the ploygaemphet mag to the BJ Tshirts. I got it its got yo be there best of the year.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
Yep DHL. I got the email yesterday or the day before and BAM there was a knock on my door this morning. The image mag wsd express shipping so monday so If not today should b Monday morning for sure for you. So u should have it by ur get together.

An expensive obsession... I should take a break from it for a while. I got into it this year from wanting the ploygaemphet mag to the BJ Tshirts. I got it its got yo be there best of the year.
Thank you ja! Than I should get mine tomorrow. We're planning to order more BJ tshirt soon. I probably get the Volume and Praew next. Than I think I stop for awhile too.....