[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Morning MrsChum and sweetie key. I miss yadech so much. Any coming yadech events?

To those silent readers and on board, a warm greeting to you!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is probably for Oops! magazine......WOW, another Yadech magazine. 

What a good looking couple....!!!   :heart: :heart: :heart:

People often commented that every time Nadech took pictures with Yaya, the earth always tilt toward Yaya direction.   :yes: :yes: :yes:

credit as tagged and NY Home at Pantip FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
OMG, congrats Lovely_K! Your MV made it on TV Pool Star! Thanks MrsChum for discovering this! Such a lovely video filled with beautiful pics and the perfect song!!! Thanks Vimalee and Nett for sharing wonderful pics and info with us! Keylargo, I miss you mak mak! And I always enjoy reading your comments ka!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning & Night everyone!! I guess we are all busy getting our last Christmas shopping done! :xmas:
Aww, Yaya looks cute! I like her in pink & yellow. :yes:
Congrats to Lovely_K!! lol how exciting to have your video make it on TV. :cheer:  :toast:

Thanks everyone for sharing, commenting, posting or just reading. :thanks:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you for sharing beautiful pictures, clips and comments ja.
Congrats to our lovely na. 

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Awww...........Taking picture of nong sao.......

Nadech is so handsome in Priew mag........
the admin said, "wait and see the Priew mag.   Pe chai didn't come alone."   Wow....I .can't wait to  see a surprise!!! :dance1: :dance1:

cr: as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   this IG link by yayeeumarin is too cute......

http://instagram.com/p/iGiLhgHap5/#

The MC asked,   What are your upcoming lakorns for us to follow next year?

Nadech:         GRGR, oh...no.  I'll have RRHLT, RFTD, and LSR krub.

LOL.....Saichon must miss NangFah so much :wub: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .  And I like this.
One person commented that they should have GRGR part 2 for the fanclubs to fin.  The part 2 should be where Saichon and NangFah have a baby and take care of baby :coverlaf: .

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe, Bubba I always love it when you come on here & give us translations to fin & jin about! Khub Khun Mak Mak
Wait, so what is his lakorn RRHLT?

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hehe, Bubba I always love it when you come on here & give us translations to fin & jin about! Khub Khun Mak Mak
Wait, so what is his lakorn RRHLT?
Roy Rak Hak Liem Tawan with Mario and Taew.  Nadech is also in that one.  Its part 1 of the Rising Sun Series.  Roy Fun Tawan Duerd is part 2.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   this IG link by yayeeumarin is too cute......

LOL.....Saichon must miss NangFah so much :wub: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .  And I like this.
One person commented that they should have GRGR part 2 for the fanclubs to fin.  The part 2 should be where Saichon and NangFah have a baby and take care of baby :coverlaf: .
Thank you bubba for providing the link on ig.  I think he is missing his nang fah very much right now, lol.  I agree with you that they should film and GRGR part 2.  I love that idea very much.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Morning everyone! Thank you all for the pic and cmt :heart:
@lovely, guess what I found?? Your mv in tv pool clip. :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart:
http://youtu.be/eHdxbixJLpQ
CityLoveU Channel

Neezy said:
OMG, congrats Lovely_K! Your MV made it on TV Pool Star! Thanks MrsChum for discovering this! Such a lovely video filled with beautiful pics and the perfect song!!! Thanks Vimalee and Nett for sharing wonderful pics and info with us! Keylargo, I miss you mak mak! And I always enjoy reading your comments ka!

nett said:
Morning MrsChum and sweetie key. I miss yadech so much. Any coming yadech events?
To those silent readers and on board, a warm greeting to you!

bubba said:

Congratulations indeed 2 our lovely! amazing n so deserving it is a beautifully, romantically n lovingly created mv i love it vm n its accompanied by beautiful song ! so proud of u im lovely, heart heart!
hi nee im glad u hv more time visiting coz i love reading ur cmns whether long or short. Just like nett i feel maxi love n support 2 yadech u give esp in their couple status, count me in i 12 b wif u ladies in this !
nett thank u 4 pics i always love them please dun b a stranger come by often so u wont miss yadech sm we hv sm 2 talk about them everyday. just looking at pics, reading posts n cmns, watching mvs will make u light-hearted !
thanks a mil bubba ure always so kind wif ur time, 2us wif everything! we know yadech r super wif babes n kids they look like young parents whenever they carry lil darlings so if there was ever a show featuring yadech n babes it will b grand slam hehe not in sporting event but yadech n babies lakorn it'll b fantastic, how cute n lovey dovey they'll play their roles to a t !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
is this new? just today? did they met up? can anyone please translate what is written below the picture just curious.thanks in advance :scratchhead2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
is this new? just today? did they met up? can anyone please translate what is written below the picture just curious.thanks in advance :scratchhead2:

@yk, this photo is not new, it was took in marggie's birthday party. i cant read thai, but my friend told me that marggie was planning to organize their gang to travel together to japan for one week next yr, i dont know if this article is related to this news :scratchhead2: .