[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It's old her new site is uploading a lot of old pic since they r shutting the old one down ..
Guess ploy won na n chomp at kerd award

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
paul4nr said:
I dont know If this photo of yaya is old or not... credits to yaya urassaya sperbund on facebook
yaya is so cute :)) :heart: I know nadech likes to wear that kind of glasses lol just sayin

thanks paul

yup @ Mey as dorky as her p chai 

thanks for the info Vimalee

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
paul4nr said:
I dont know If this photo of yaya is old or not... credits to yaya urassaya sperbund on facebook
yaya is so cute :)) :heart: I know nadech likes to wear that kind of glasses lol just sayin

no one thinks their watches r the same????

hahaha, same glasses and same watch....i m wondering when she took these photos? and who took it for her?

his watch during the birthday  merit

cr Nadechworld (ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Nadech didn't win at kerdaward.. guess ploy has more fans than him kinda surprised she won though.glad mario won

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the info.  I hope Mark feels better soon.  Your sister and I must be soulmate.  I noticed that too hehe.
@paul4nr,  thanks for pictures, Yaya is so cute!!

Awww......so adorable..........

cr: as tagged

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Lol mey .. My friends say the same thing .. But in that trophy u know what's different from others .. 2 real diamond is buried somewhere on woody body parts lol congrats to all though .. I don't think this year is as exciting ..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
cr: sanook.com

Another fin article from sanook news......

If talking about the koo kwan of the era or many people called the “koo jin” that is the
hottest, it would inevitably/certainly be “Nadech Kugimiya” and “Yaya Urassaya”.  

Throughout the year, they were known to be a couple that consistently have works
together for us to follow, whether it is filming a lakorn, doing the events, walking in fashion
show, shooting commercials, or even making merits.   Their koo jin popularity is going

strong that won’t fade because they always have something for the fanclubs to fin about.

Recently in the month of December 2013, Nadech – Yaya holding hands came back to do
magazine shoots that were so sweet.  There were Traveller’s Companion, KwanRuen, Image,
and Volume to please the fanclubs throughout the country.

Even though there are a lot of magazines, they are sold out.   Some even have to be ordered
ahead.   In other words, the magazines don’t even get a chance to hit the magazine stands. 
No wonder the magazines want this couple for their covers.  Really really Hot!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for the info and thanks Bubba for translating the article! I'm so happy Yadech's popularity remains the same! They're so loved by so many people! I just hope that when Yaya works with JamesJ and when Nadech works with Pat, their popularity still remain the same! I hope Yadech have many, many, many more events together in 2014!!!

M9, I agree, today has been quiet. Here's a fan-made MV of Yadech that I haven't seen before that I want to share. Such a lovely video (not sure if it's been posted already)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyHv0qyLeU

nett

sarNie Hatchling
urassayas In the mood for posing hope y'all have a good day today na ka :) (mummy's photography, she's so proud of it hehe)

yaya said in the mood for posing ......

So she not on good mood earlier? lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Nadech has been seen taking Yaya's pics so many times, I guess we all assume that he takes most of her pics....that's why Yaya had to make it clear that her mom took the pic and not her P'Chai. Hahahaha, just kidding. Yaya looks lovely. Her mom did a great job.

Thanks Vimalee for sharing the pics!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
glad 2 hv u ladies back coz miss u all : bobby soso nett sasha charlenem ! thank u nett 4 beautifully compiled pics, love them !
thank u bubba 4 ur kind trans, yadech r so hot !  love pics of them carrying babes they're so natural ...like they're carrying their new born n toddler, so cute da babes r.  thanks vm bubba.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@Neezy@key thanks for the shoutout... december is a busy month for me, many ppl wants to get married in december and i'm booked for wedding cakes. dec also the time for family get together so i was away for a while. what a relieve to be coming back to this thread spazzing with u n the rest of the girls. so many updates and pics to continue finn n jinn of our couple  :heart:  :heart:  

Vimalee said:
Yaya had a private event today - Groove@Centralworld.

So so pretty...!!!

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com

oh wow... yaya looks as sweet as candy herself... sweet and sexy 

so nadech didnt win @Kerd Awards this year? strange though, but it's ok... he has won the hearts of many, missing one award does not makes any difference but i was hoping yadech attended the award, would love to see them back together at event after yaya missed her p'chai bday celeb. 

nett

sarNie Hatchling
How I wish these are real life pictures of yadech with their own kids, one girl and one boy. I will be on super cloud 9. Lol )))))))

bubba said:
@Vimalee, thanks for the info.  I hope Mark feels better soon.  Your sister and I must be soulmate.  I noticed that too hehe.
@paul4nr,  thanks for pictures, Yaya is so cute!!

Awww......so adorable..........

cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning mc! Thanks 4 da gorgeous pics! yadech look like prince n princess on their wedding throne taking a lil break from receiving well wishes n it would b excellent if turns true, so many of us 1 it 2 happen!