[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clips everyone! I adore Nadech!!! I truly hope he stays the way he is forever (I'm sure he will). He is honestly one of the most incredible celebrities out there! Love him!!!

Awwww, in the birthday clip, when they showed the scene from DJA....Nadech almost had the same reaction as Yaya in 3zaap!!! Whenever they see themselves on screen....they both look away and divert their eyes shyly! Sooooo cute! Narak mak mak! :heart: I wish they would have showen the apple scene though...I think Nadech would totally blush! Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya was mad too but I think she probably got over it fast too. Nadech said sometime when he teased Yaya she gets mad easily but she also forgives easily. I'm sure Boy teases the same as Nadech. Also, WE ALL KNOW how handsome Nadech can be! One pic is not going to change our minds. Lol. Yaya shouldn't worry. Also, I'm pretty sure Nadech doesn't care, he's easy going. Knowing him, he probably laughed really hard and told Yaya it's okay. So even though I think Yaya was mad for real, I believe she probably also got over it quick. Mad or not, it doesn't really matter. We all know Yaya's too kind to take anything too seriously for too long. :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Also, I love how during the birthday clips, they used clips from "Pittanomipa" youtube account! He/she must feel very honored! Nadech get to watch himself how we watched him all the time.

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww i love the birthday video! I think Pitta was. She commented on the YT video :)

Ppl always make things bigger than it is.
I agree! why cant just people be laid back like nadech lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Neezy said:
Thanks for the clips everyone! I adore Nadech!!! I truly hope he stays the way he is forever (I'm sure he will). He is honestly one of the most incredible celebrities out there! Love him!!!

Noooo.. I hope He Doesnt Stay Single Forever...Ifs It Not Our Favourite Actress...Then yeah...Stay Single

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I think they are old pics M9. Mae Keaw posted it before. Maybe the flower or cake or whatever it is was from Mark so she repost the pics???

Yamamiki - Huh? I think you misunderstood. I meant to say I hope he stays the way he is forever, meaning a good and generous person. Lol. Anyway....welcome to the thread!!! :) And yes...I agree, if not our Yaya, Nadech should stay single forever! Hahaha. Jk.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi all,

i couldnt help but smile from ear to ear seeing all the lovely clips and pics an nadech's birthday. so glad to see his happy faces, to be surrounded by ppl who loves him on his bday... am happy for him

cookies tq for the p'boy 'destroy hbd wishes' story. yeah u can always count on p'boy for maximum teasing yadech. very clever of him revealing the source of nadech sleeping pic coz he knew the pic was most unflattering and he probably get a backlash but his escape was by saying the source was from yaya, he knows he can get away (from nadech) with that but not sure if yaya will let him loose lol

i;m not sure if this has been posted, hbd wishes from ppl nadech hv met/work with in the entertainment industry

http://youtu.be/bVNQaX8T5XQ

cr. NY pantip

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
I think Yaya was mad too but I think she probably got over it fast too. Nadech said sometime when he teased Yaya she gets mad easily but she also forgives easily. I'm sure Boy teases the same as Nadech. Also, WE ALL KNOW how handsome Nadech can be! One pic is not going to change our minds. Lol. Yaya shouldn't worry. Also, I'm pretty sure Nadech doesn't care, he's easy going. Knowing him, he probably laughed really hard and told Yaya it's okay. So even though I think Yaya was mad for real, I believe she probably also got over it quick. Mad or not, it doesn't really matter. We all know Yaya's too kind to take anything too seriously for too long. :)

neezy, i like what u said... u r right yaya shouldnt worry much abt the unpleasing pic. her p'chai is very forgiving. just like when they were promoting TNNKK where they were talking abt nadech's farting habit... she feel so bad abt it coz she's the one sharing her account on that matter she apologise to nadech but nadech give her a pat on her shoulder as if saying it's ok. he has good sense of humour and dont dwell on unimportant things.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome back Sasha! Haven't heard from you in awhile! I hope all is well! Happy holidays!

Also, I never really ask to translate any articles before but this looks interesting. If anyone has the time, can you please summarize. If everyone is busy, it's okay ka! No big deal. Just thought I'd share because I never share any articles before. Lol. Thanks in advance ka!

Credit: therisingsun_ch3 IG

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy
Yamamiki - Huh? I think you misunderstood. I meant to say I hope he stays the way he is forever, meaning a good and generous person. Lol. Anyway....welcome to the thread!!! :) And yes...I agree, if not our Yaya, Nadech should stay single forever! Hahaha. Jk.

Hi nee i agree wif u totally on both accounts!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
cookiies said:
@boy_pakorn สุขสันต์วันเกิดคับพี่แบรี่ ขอให้พี่แบรี่มีความสุขมากๆครับ #หารูปคู่พี่แบรี่ไม่เจอเลยครับ #อยู่เครื่องเก่า#พอดีอยู่สนามบิน #เจอพี่แบรี่พอดีเลยครับ #เลยขอแชะด้วยซะโหน่ย #พี่แบรี่ครับ #ผมมีของขวัญให้พี่ด้วยนะครับ #อยู่ในรูปถัดไป #เพราะผมรักพี่มากกกกกกกกกกกก #ฮี่ๆ #หน้าเจ้าเล่ห์

boy_pakorn Happy Birthday P'barry, I wish you to be happy mak mak na P'Barry #I couldn't find a picture of u P'barry # They are in my old phone #right now I'm in the airport #Saw this poster of you #So I took a pic with it #P'barry krap # I have a present for you # It will be in the next picture #I Love you so much #long face

"พี่แบรี่ครับผมรักพี่มากกกกกก แต่สำหรับผมแล้ว "รัก คือ การทำร้ายยยยย"ครับ จึงขอมอบรูปนี้เป็นของขวัญวันเกิดให้แก่พี่นะครับ ครึ~~~ แฮปปี้เบิดเดครับ โฟโต้โดย :อุรัสยา ศิษย์คูกิมิยะ ทำร้ายโดย :ปะกอน ศิษย์ลูกพี่หมุ่ยพุงโล @urassayas"

Boy_Pakorn: P'Barry krap I love P so much, but for me ''love means destroying'' Krap. Therefore I will be giving this pictures as a birthday present to you. So... Happy Birthday Krap.. Credit to photo goes to Urassaya kugimiya.. Destroy by Pakorn and his student @urassayas"

BTW saw that yaya made a comment on the pic of nadech sleeping and she wrote: I sooooo did not give u permission to upload this na ka 

I love the fact that boy wrote yaya's name as : Urassaya Kugimiya haha and thank god that he reveal that this picture is from yaya lol cause without him we wouldn't know that yaya is the one that send this pic to him 

yaya was pissed to p boy because he posted an ugly picture of nadech and it was belongs to yaya for her private viewing probably.but p boy knowing nadech an easy going person and a funny guy did this for fun but yaya is nadech's gf was just being sweet and concerned for her p chai.and boy wrote Urassaya Kugimiya was not an accident but a half meant joke bec he knows the two are dating.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poor Mark, he is hospitalized right now.  Hope he feels better soon.  Mark couldn't go to Kerd Awards since he is sick.  He and Kim lost to James J and Bella for Born to be a Hot Couple.   Yadech won last year and wasn't nominate this year since they didn't have any lakorn together.

Nadech is filming LSR at Khao Yai outside of Bangkok so I don't think he could attend the Kerd Awards. 

Sorry everyone.  Boy didn't write photo credited to Urassaya Kugimiya, he wrote credited to Urassaya student of Kugimiya.  I think he meant Nadech likes to take picture and hence Yaya is his student since she was the one who took that picture.   Cookiies must be very excited when seeing the name Urassaya next to Kugimiya and missed the tiny word in front of Kugimiya, hehehehe.   Yadech sure have that affect on all of us.

Thanks to my sister who pointed that out.  Boy wouldn't call Yaya, Urassaya Kugimiya....it was just too sensitive.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, hope it's nothing serious with Mark. I know at point he was coughing up blood? That's scary! Hope he gets a fast recovery.
Well, I guess I should be thankful that he's making lakorn for us fans. Lol